Ron Paul 2012? Sign the Petition – Spread the Message!

In his latest appearance on the Alex Jones Show Ron Paul didn’t sound very enthusiastic about running for President! A few days earlier Ron Paul had said that there’s only a 50% chance he will run! Please help us change his mind by signing the Ron Paul 2012 petition at RonPaul2012.net – our goal is to collect 100,000 signatures for Ron Paul 2012! Spread the message!

1. Here's the plan. Ron runs and wins. Then he uses His newly found dictator powers to overrule congress and legislate the welfare programs, FEMA, DHS, NSA, CIA, NASA, FED and all of the other 3 or 4 letter retards out the door. Then, he removes the Executive powers clause out and returns the republic to the way it was.

2. I hope he runs. We need him!!!

3. Let's make Ron Paul our President.

4. Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul (born August 20, 1935)

5. Alex, I have to say that I admire you for the words you spoke to Ron Paul...without reading from a script , from the heart...giving him credit for the Tea Party movement... I thought what you just said was beautiful...Thank You Alex for sharing this.

6. Ron Paul has done enough. Let him chill in peace. It is up to us. Remember, It is not the man, it is the message. Be free!

7. I already have my Ron Paul 2012 sign in my front yard! I also already have money put aside for the first money bomb!

8. You will win Ron! You have my vote! Paul/Ventura 2012!

9. Well, it depends on who the person is. I would like to see someone debate Jones and put him in his place. But the truth is you can't debate the man without him yelling and cursing and telling everyone that all Americans are going to be sent to FEMA camps for enslavement. The problem with Alex Jones is he's not debatable because all his conspiracy theories are deemed irrefutable to him. He's just a sensationalist trying to present himself as a pragmatist.

10. I agree. I don't understand why Ron Paul associates himself with this sanctimonious imbecile. The same goes with Jesse Ventura and Peter Schiff and I like them both. With Alex Jones, in his manner of presenting, all his conspiracy theories are equivalent to the truth and he's non-debatable. I like the fact that Ron Paul is willing to speak to anyone on any talk forum, but he needs to make his views distinct,direct, and crystal clear or else they will think he's just another conspiracy nut.

11. He'll run.....and he'll add some logic to the debate again.

12. Ron Paul for 2012, Ron you must have one more go. You would make a the best president ever! VIva la Ron Paul!

13. Ralph & Deb Miller

Your a good man. I voted for you the last two times. Right in and will again

14. signed

15. I'm ready to support you Ron.

16. Ron Paul gave me back a little of my faith in humanity and hope for the future!

17. If I was American I would vote for him.The only man you can respect, because he's for the people. The last JFK.

18. RUN RON RUN

19. RAND PAUL 2010? Check

RON PAUL For It All 2012? Coming Soon

END THE PRIVATE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

END THE FED

20. If RP rids us of the Federal Reserve with its CRIMINAL COHORTS and makes Congress accountable for every Tax Dime spent, he would have accomplished more than any President has done in modern history. He can do this by galvanizing Public support (Anger) in what ever roll he chooses to fill.