10 responses to “Audit the Fed Reloaded: Ron Paul and Rand Paul Introduce HR 459 and S 202”

1. nissan car keys

Hello Nice wewebsite. Do you need to visitor submit in my very own someday? If that’s the case please let me know by means of e mail or perhaps answer this particular opinion simply due to the fact My partner and my spouse and i actually signed up for notices and definately will know should you.

2. nike sko free

Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Bless you!

3. penis

Many thanks for sharing this excellent post. Very interesting ideas! (as always, btw)

4. hotels in geneva

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

5. John T. Keller,Jr.

I have always supported and voted for you! You are America’s last true Statesman. The only politician who says what he means, then does it and never backs down! I sincerely appreciate you and your “Word of Honor!” More of Washington’s elected officials should emulate you! I support your endeavors on Fed Bill, H.R. 459/S 202. Dr. Paul,God Bless you and your son Rand! Here’s to Sound money,Fair tax, no Federal Reserve and repealing The Patriot Act ! I truly hope and pray Americans wake up and vote out of office all who disagree with you!

6. Shelly in VA

Mr. Paul I supported you in the 2008 elections and I support now. You are what I consider a true Patriot and can only pray that my fellow Americans can open their eyes to what we are about to lose as the government spirals out of control. Keep up the good fight never give up!

7. Ernest Mitchell

Thank GOD; The American people can see the glimer of light, in the dark halls and minds of our goverment. Thanks Ron , for your courages fight . And GOD BLESS AMERICA

8. Clay Bryan

Mr. Paul, there are lots of Americans who appreciate what you are trying to do, every even simple action causes more patriots to wake up. I dont know if enough people will wake up before it is too late, but there would certainly be no hope if people like yourself were not standing up. I try to expose and explain a few small things to the wonderful people at our church, but it seems as if the majority would rather not hear. I say keep fighting, it has bought us time, in fact if they would have been able to stay on schedual, we would have no borders now.

9. Shar

AMERICANS!! TAKE BACK YOUR MONEY AND YOUR COUNTRY!!

SEE “The Secrets of the Federal Reserve” on the Library of Congress website.
    What happened in 1913 and the current day Bilderbergers (B.O. included) should be ashamed of themselves.

I wonder what they will say when they get up to the big guy and he asks about this sham they have perpetrated. Game up. Game over. The word is out.

There is nothing Federal about this. The nomenclature is all wrong.
    This should be called the rich get richer at everyone else’s expense.
    These central banks and this $$$$$ system is WRONG on so many levels there isn’t enuf time to say it all!

10. Rainer

The first and most essential thing to do is to change the name of the “Federal Reserve” to identify its true function. Eg…

The Fractional Corporate Debt Issuer.