236 responses to “Ron Paul Explains How Iraq Was Made into an Enemy in Order to “Redesign the Middle East””

1. Luis Torres

Great speech!

2. Jack Flebbe

I do agree with all of the ideas you’ve presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

3. MrNighthawkcharlie

Thanks for the reply and sorry it took me two month to read it. I am Canadian. I have spent the last couple years wondering how and why this could happen. I am thankful the war in Iraq is over but I am afraid the damage has been done already. I like the way you worded that last part how others hate us because there bad. I often wonder how does someone feel living in a village with no tv or radio when suddenly there house is being raided for no apparent reason.

4. geoharmonic

What an incredible speech. Why is it so difficult for people who blindly support our government to listen to what he is saying? this is the question that really frustrates me. Are people simply scared to admit to themselves that they may be wrong or have been lied to and duped by their politician and favorite news outlets? Maybe they are scared to face the reality of just how many Americans have their facts wrong.

5. r902179

The majority of Ron Paul supporters are young people, these young people need to tell there parents that there vote is your future so dont fuck me over mum and dad by voting for anyone else besides Ron Paul. Do what ever it takes to make them vote for Ron Paul because it’s the children’s future not there’s.

6. r902179

7. RyderSpearmann

I was a supporter of Paul until I saw this video. He did what I thought only other politicians did: twisted facts. I decided to read the entire memo he cites,and he left out a few things:

“[Glaspie] MADE CLEAR THAT WE CAN
    NEVER EXCUSE SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES BY OTHER THAN
    PEACEFUL MEANS.”

and

“AS FOR THE INTRA-ARAB DISPUTES, SADDAM SAID
    HE IS NOT ASKING THE USG TO TAKE UP ANY PARTICULAR
    ROLE SINCE THE SOLUTIONS MUST COME THROUGH ARAB
    AND BILATERAL DIPLOMACY.”

green light my ass, Mr. Paul.

8. PDQS88

244 added to the list

9. smaug777000

sometimes I feel like he’s not making that speech for congress, but for us, a small tireless minority that strives for truth and justice.

RON PAUL 2012!

10. Ramos Izzat

my ppl and your ppl (assuming your american) and many others suffer from the same govt and politicians. this is the most important thing ppl need to understand. i respect you for questioning and not excepting the the media machine lies that’s been thrown at you. every one most do the same. but unfortunately we as human our brain briefer a simply answers and as you know the truth is never simple. and the media give the ppl simple answer like (they hate us cause there bad).

11. MrHellhawk

12. MrNighthawkcharlie

Interesting story. I agree with you. I have spent the past couple years searching for the truth about the Iraq invasion. It saddens me when people are so ignorant and the media takes advantage of it and spreads lies about your country. There are hundreds of examples of the govt and media lying to the public and when it is exposed the public chooses to ignore it.

13. Ramos Izzat

i am Iraqi living in USA. and whenever I tell anyone that USA gave the green light to my president Saddam Hussein back in the early 90’s ( this is well known info in my country) NO ONE believe me and start to look at me with suspicious. well me living here for 3 year’s talking with everyone here about similar subject and i achieve a conclusion that American ppl is not just ignorant BUT they chosen to be to be ignorant.

14. MrHellhawk

15. sga86

Ron Paul is in the TOP TIER!!!! Go check out official website!!! WE are in the TOP TIER!!! xD

16. YiuTeub

Polls are set up to convince people to vote for who the media wants in. America will in fact tank with any other candidate other than Ron Paul. NO one else will cut social programs which is what is sending America into the shitter.

17. thehairykrishna

If there is one person who isn’t afraid to speak the truth, it surely is Ron Paul.

18. ProgressiveInAmerica

Ron Paul should be giving speeches on how to suck dick because that’s clearly the only thing he is knowledgeable.

19. gilbet

I disagree with Paul on the first point, but agree with him on everything else. Our diplomat said we are not taking sides on the border issues between Iraq and Kuwait.

There’s a difference between fighting over a border, and the total invasion/takeover of Kuwait. Bush asked Saddam to leave Kuwait, and Saddam refused. At that point, we should have just driven his military out of Kuwait. Problem solved, and none of the other stuff would have happened.

20. carnesc

Good grief! Ron Paul is a Republican, not a Democrat; he has an M.D. not a Ph.D.; and regarding evolution, he merely believes that neither side of the argument has a monopoly on truth, a sentiment shared by scientists and rational human beings the world over. Regarding his candidacy, you may call him anything but stupid or incapable of defending his beliefs on matters of liberty, tyranny, or God for that matter. Listen to him, and your mind will be elevated even if you disagree on some points.

21. busboysanalogy

Ron Paul is the best, and most honest, Democrat in politics today. Go figure.

22. Snoopz0087

There was more truth in that general speech than in the entire history of speeches made in Congress.

1 5 6 7