First Egypt, Then the Fed?

The Egyptians, Tunisians, and others rebel against political and economic tyranny. Markets reveal truths and the truth is anti-federal government. The interventionist chickens are coming home to roost. People are poorer and less free for US policing of the world. Americans, too, of course. The big event will be a currency collapse, when trust is lost. Ron Paul’s first committee hearing, as chairman of the Domestic Monetary Policy Subcommittee, showcases the Fed’s responsibility for higher prices and unemployment, here and around the globe.

Date: 02/02/2011

1. How is America’s role as the world’s police a neoconservative idea? I like Ron Paul’s fiscal policy, but I can’t bring myself to support him due to his foreign policy. In particular, I disagree with Ron Paul that we should stop funding Israel. Israel is one of our few allies in the Middle East and I think we should continue to support them.

2. How is America’s role as the world’s police a neoconservative idea? I like Ron Paul’s fiscal policy, but I can’t bring myself to support him due to his foreign policy. In particular, I disagree with Ron Paul that we should stop funding Israel. Israel is one of our few allies in the Middle East and I think we should continue to support them.

3. They will wait it out and just hope that he passes away sooner rather than later.

4. fuck lee rockwell

5. fuck lee rockwell

6. “Horrible dictators like the Shah of Iran”???? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF LIBERAL SHIT!!! You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about the Shah never killed the TENS OF THOUSANDS of political prisoners, stone them to death, rape women in jail, hang them from cranes and execute little children you miserable fucking douche bag! Why don’t you talk about the Islamist regime that has been helped into power by that cunt Jimmy Carter and the hundres of thousands of Iranians murdered?

7. “Horrible dictators like the Shah of Iran”???? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF LIBERAL SHIT!!! You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about the Shah never killed the TENS OF THOUSANDS of political prisoners, stone them to death, rape women in jail, hang them from cranes and execute little children you miserable fucking douche bag! Why don’t you talk about the Islamist regime that has been helped into power by that cunt Jimmy Carter and the hundres of thousands of Iranians murdered?