89 responses to “First Egypt, Then the Fed?”

1. Heather Kagey

How is America's role as the world's police a neoconservative idea? I like Ron Paul's fiscal policy, but I can't bring myself to support him due to his foreign policy. In particular, I disagree with Ron Paul that we should stop funding Israel. Israel is one of our few allies in the Middle East and I think we should continue to support them.

2. nocollegeformefornow

3. iziahlights

They will wait it out and just hope that he passes away sooner rather than later.

4. shitonMOHAMMAD

fuck lee rockwell

5. shitonMOHAMMAD

fuck lee rockwell

6. shitonMOHAMMAD

"Horrible dictators like the Shah of Iran"???? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF LIBERAL SHIT!!! You don't know what the fuck you're talking about the Shah never killed the TENS OF THOUSANDS of political prisoners, stone them to death, rape women in jail, hang them from cranes and execute little children you miserable fucking douche bag! Why don't you talk about the Islamist regime that has been helped into power by that cunt Jimmy Carter and the hundres of thousands of Iranians murdered?

7. shitonMOHAMMAD

8. takadi

Lew Rockwell is a racist homophobic piece of shit

9. fizl1000

no worries sam... I think the drool dripping from this putz's chin would indicate it was an unfair advantage being above a 65 I.Q... :)

10. Sam B

If this was an in person conversation, I'd totaly help you kick that guys ass.

11. SAMSIZZLE123

If this was an in person conversation, I'd totaly help you kick that guys ass.

12. fizl1000

... do you kiss your mother with that mouth??? well mine would slap it right off your face for such vulgarities (if you can't figure that word out try looking it up)... I am disappointed that we have people who use message boards in such a vile ways....

13. notthatguyagain27

anyone who doesn't vote for ron paul is an enemy of freedom an enemy of the state

14. John Jameson

When are you going to stop being a nasty puss filled cunt? You suck nigger cum out of you mom's vagina.

15. TickleMehNancy

16. James Joyce

Don't trust anyone under 75 to be President.

17. limerickrake2000

Don't trust anyone under 75 to be President.