288 responses to “Ron Paul to Congress: DO NOT Extend the “PATRIOT” Act!”

1. ronaldneil

NEW “Ron Paul 2012″ DVD now available for a dollar or two.

The OneDollarDVDProject (dotcom) needs activist patriots to distribute the message in the “Ron Paul 2012″ DVD. It can be previewed on the site, as well.

Please, ‘thumbs up” to keep this source at the top of “All Comments.”

2. elevatemindset

• It’s not enough to say “Vote Ron Paul

PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES IN MOST STATES.

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION ! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE ! PLEASE !

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE ! Copy and paste this everywhere, and vote up

3. SuperMagnetizer

Ron Paul brings us together as Americans. The elites want us divided left / right, rich / poor, black / white, etc. He is the right choice for We The People!

4. ShredOrDie92

liberal or conservative? vote for ron paul

5. elr456

Then switch to Republican so you can vote him in. We need all Ron Paul supporters to switch to Republican 3 months ahead of the primary so we can get him to win the nomination. Once we get him in office just switch back to your original party.

6. HowFreeAmI

RON PAUL The Peoples Choice 2012! Spread the message by signs, bumper stickers, shirts, twitter, facebook, blogs (i.e. blogger & wordpress), websites, forums, and YouTube. If the mainstream media will not cover him we will! MAKE SURE you are registered Republican 12 weeks in advance of the primaries! WE NEED EVERY VOTE!

7. innulja

“I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank. ” – Barack Obama Campaign Promise – October 27, 2007

I went to the bank and tried to cash his promise but it came back insufficient funds…

RON PAUL 2012!!!

8. innulja

RON PAUL 2012!!!

9. innulja

RON PAUL 2012!!!

10. innulja

11. innulja

12. Truth Is Self-Evident

I have a copy of the PATRIOT Act and I have read it several times. What I am finding is over 90% of the act deals with exemptions for trans-national corporations concerning government regulations, meaning these companies do not have to comply with federal laws that are supposed to regulate them. The other ~10% of the PATRIOT Act is an unconstitutional restriction upon the citizens.

13. PeoplePower

It’s a Facist Dictatorship, nothing to do with patriots, end the madness now!

Go Ron Paul :-)

14. GHDC175

fuck those fuckers ron keep talking !!!! LOL!!!

15. GHDC175

fuck those fuckers ron keep talking !!!! LOL!!!

16. HiBrainGoodbye

uhuh :) uhuh :) clap clap clap clap

17. HiBrainGoodbye

uhuh :) uhuh :) clap clap clap clap

18. littlteapot

How can anyone disagree with this?

19. Marcalot3k

Ron Paul in 2012

20. Marcalot3k

Ron Paul in 2012

21. steviepanties

Ron Paul is a common sense thinker and a man that will never give up on American interest. He’s a man that makes those around him want to be better, and I would love to have him as my leader any day.

22. steviepanties

Ron Paul is a common sense thinker and a man that will never give up on American interest. He’s a man that makes those around him want to be better, and I love to have him as my leader any day.

23. Mistahyu

Excellent speech by Ron Paul!
    And from the words of Benjamin Franklin: “Anyone who trades liberty for security deserve neither liberty nor security.”

24. lumeriam

…as for evolution. Guess what? The truth is Spiritual evolution.

25. lumeriam

I have respect for him. I saw him say that welfare needs to go…well, where would those people go when cut off without any alternative given them? Don’t tell me the people are at fault it has been an American institution to save people from starvation-homelessness through the food stamp program and welfare. Bankers caused the 1929 crash and consequential depression so that the politicians could look like saviors, it’s all been so that they can dump it later.

26. jessiesisavat

Obama 2012

27. BoudiccaBlanc

Go to your local board of elections and register as a Republican so that you can vote in the primaries for Ron Paul!

28. vbear66

ONE PERSON SHOULD EAT RAT POISON VOTE RON PAUL 2012

29. ClutchFan1971

Multiculturalism is destroying the West. Watch this one minute long video to see exactly who is behind it. It will make your blood boil:

watch?v=ogQywLdLb7M

30. bracyjlb

Ron Paul will never be president if only 30 per cent of voters vote perhaps. It’s the 70 per cent we are counting on. Forget the polls its only counting the usual 30 per cent.

31. TheNova1960

I still can’t believe some Americans wanted Donald Trump as their President! And, now we have Herman Cain the pizza man from the Kansas Feds! For God’s sake vote for RON PAUL so our Constitution is protected, preserved, and defended by an honest politician!

32. WhyNotJackW

VOTE FOR RON PAUL!!! 2012!!

33. RicIsGod

Ron Paul with never be president. They will never allow it.

34. molitor2005

I love that man!!!

35. pianoplayeruk

Ron Paul is the only hope the US has.

If it’s forced to endure more of the same under the puppet president Obama then the US is doomed of that you can be certain!

The US economy is being dragged through the gutter by the privately run Federal Reserve.

32 states are bankrupt.
    You can buy houses in Detroit for $1.
    Need I say more?

It’s your call citizens of the United States.

Be sure it’s the right one because you won’t get another opportunity.

Vote Ron Paul in the 2012 elections.