158 responses to “Ron Paul to Fed: Where Are the Jobs?”

1. 4 Star Hotels Rome

Really Appreciate this blog post, can you make it so I get an alert email every time you write a new post?

2. nike free

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

3. Letha Gibbard

I must show some thanks to you for bailing me out of this particular instance. As a result of looking throughout the the web and meeting strategies which are not powerful, I figured my life was well over. Being alive devoid of the answers to the issues you have resolved through your good posting is a serious case, and the kind that might have adversely affected my career if I hadn’t come across your site. The mastery and kindness in controlling everything was important. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this. I am able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for the impressive and effective guide. I will not hesitate to endorse the website to anyone who should have guidelines about this matter.

4. Jim Clark

Good Luck in looking for a good paying AMERICAN JOB !!!

John Smith started the day early having set his alarmclock (MADE IN JAPAN) for 6 am … While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG). He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes (MADE IN KOREA).

After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator (MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his computer (MADE IN MALAYSIA), John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL), poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV (MADE IN INDONESIA), and then wondered why he can’t find a good paying job in AMERICA AND NOW HE’S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT (MADE IN KENYA).

Yep, This pretty much says it all… Needs no additional comments!

You gotta keep this one circulating! Vote… Ron Paul

5. ClassActionHero

An actual news story on Fox News that isn’t inspired by prejudice? Holy shit! Never thought I’d see a real story presented properly on Fox News.

6. ClassActionHero

7. sicknessANDdarkness

7:25
    OH MAN ,,,,, your kids are fighting do something!!!
    btw ,,, i love your videos !!!

8. Sarttimi

<3 <3 <3

9. snowelement1

LOL!!! U guys are hilarious!!! :P

10. designerxxdrug

Jorge. <3

11. TheDigitalBreakdown

i find it funny how Jorge is just talking and his girls are in the back hitting each other 7:35

12. 1995mscastro

i love u like a butt song baby! :D

13. YouKnowLighti

What’s so special about that move at 6:51 ? It’s just a little girl having fun…come on it’s not funny to post sexual comments -.-

Anyways you guys are great I love your channel :)

14. hudson1051

Vote up if your the 304 viewer!!

15. GynniR

ya no puedo, ya no puedo, COMO NO, FUUAAAA!!

1 3 4 5