Ron Paul on NYSE Deal & Link between Fed and Unemployment

Ron Paul discusses the potential merger between NYSE & Deutsche Boerse, the Federal Reserve and his subcommittee’s role.

Date: 02/10/2011

1. He's avoiding a big question just because he doesn't like the federal reserve. that's immature and anyone who makes to the white house should be held to a higher standard. The US is still by far the biggest and most important economy in the world they can't afford to export the NYSE. This is when shareholders should be showing their patriotism by rejecting the bid. If Canada's banks can put together a rival bid to keep the TSX Canadian why can't the United States.

2. RUN!! RONNIE!! RUN!! FOR 2012!

3. Good to see that Dr. Paul upholds his beliefs unlike other Republicans who screaming for capitalism as long it is in favor for the US and screaming against it, when it is the other way round!

4. "RP 2012"
    Rand could beat Mr.O

5. yeah trade wars not real wars. the enemy...high prices.

6. yeah trade wars not real wars. the enemy...high prices.

7. Erin Burnett is also a member of Council of Foreign Relations. You all can look it up. She is CFR scum.

8. I agree. Erin Burnett is also a member of Council of Foreign Relations. You all can look it up. She is CFR scum. :)

9. You are so lucky you were able to sell your home and get out of the USSA. If I could sell my house, I wouldn't even look back as I left.

10. You are so lucky you were able to sell your home and get out of the USSA. If I could sell my house, I wouldn't even look back as I left.

11. You are so lucky you were able to sell your home and get out of the USSA. If I could sell my house, I wouldn't even look back as I left.

12. pleeeeeeeeeze !!!!

13. Flee? Oh hell no! The DHS has a bunch of pissed off Americans In AMERICA! They better learn to deal with it! WE OWN THEM! "In God We Trust"

14. I am a former Police Officer who fled the USSA. When I worked at the Mall of America (Bloomington, MN) we received an intelligence bulletin from DHS (Department of Homeland Security). It said that anyone with a Ron Paul bumper sticker, Don't Tread on Me Flag, Anti-Federal Reserve/Tax protesters, Libertarians, Anti-Government Bumper Stickers, people who carry or mention the USS Constitution, and even returning veterans were all possible domestic terrorists + should be scrutinized. Time to flee.

15. I am a former Police Officer who fled the USSA. When I worked at the Mall of America (Bloomington, MN) we received an intelligence bulletin from DHS (Department of Homeland Security). It said that anyone with a Ron Paul bumper sticker, Don't Tread on Me Flag, Anti-Federal Reserve/Tax protesters, Libertarians, Anti-Government Bumper Stickers, people who carry or mention the USS Constitution, and even returning veterans were all possible domestic terrorists + should be scrutinized. Time to flee.

16. Care to elaborate? Was it the "dictators be damned" part?

17. Care to elaborate? Was it the "dictators be damned" part?

18. I wonder why people carry around that fallacy where there has to be government relations between countries for there to be peace. We can all just trade with each other and have all the reason to keep the peace because we straight up benefit each other from trade. Trade barriers are isolationist.