798 responses to “Ron Paul 2012: Will He Run? Can He Win?”

1. MrForestor

*READ THIS FOR RON PAUL!*

Ron Paul money bomb tomorrow. Check out my video response, or go to Facebook and type in “Ron Paul’s Ready, Ames, Fire Money Bomb”. It is important to donate so that Ron Paul can win the Iowa Straw Poll. Donate for Ron Paul…do it for LIBERTY. Like this comment so that other supports may see that we are raising money for Ron Paul!!!! I’m just a broke college student entrepreneur, and I’m still donating 10 bucks. Share on FB, and Twitter hash tag #GOP2012 #ronpaul

2. floatlykabuttafly

RON PAUL JULY 19, 2011 MONEYBOMB!!! SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE. HELP KICKOFF JULY’S FUNDRAISING WITH A BANG!!!

3. TheEthereallotus

4. democratsaresmart

WHY DID YOU SELL .”SAAB” TO CHINESE AND RUSSIANS? DONT YOU HAVE ANY BALLS ?

5. democratsaresmart

OBAMA, DEMOCRATS, USA ; WAKE UP ! RON PAUL DOESNT KNOW HOW TO CREATE JOBS! POPULATION OF CHINA IS 1.4B, POPULATION OF USA IS 310 MLN ! RON PAUL USES WORDS ;CONSTITUTION AND LIBERTY , DEEP INSIDE HE DOESNT HAVE AN ANSWER HOW TO CREATE JOBS, CHINESE WORK LIKE ROBOTS, AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NEVER WORK LIKE ANTS, WAKE UP AMERICA, RON PAUL IS DANGEROUS FOR OUR COUNTRY, HE GIVES USA BAD NAME AROUND THE WORLD! WHAT KIND OF AMERICAN CALLS HIS OWN PEOPLE WAR CRIMINALS? RON PAUL MUST BE PROSECUTED!

6. democratsaresmart

7. thetraceur123

Try to not spam-use capital letters. And you guys ( USA ) have a bad reputation here in Sweden and around many places in the world. Not because we hate your “freedoms”, but because as Ron Paul says, you act as a world wide police and fails at that task. You guys don’t got any freedoms left, vote for Ron Paul and that will change.

8. Brian Thar

Ha! Awesome! It reminds me of the good ol’ days when I was in high school and some friends and I would get in AOL chatrooms and tell people that John Kerry supports forced euthanasia. It was amazing how many people thought we were serious (3!).

9. brianthar

10. Lomaxient II

Ohhh you bugger, the Jokes on me then I guess! I really support him… I just wish he wasn’t such a socialist Nazi though. I mean, he wasn’t even born in America. I also heard he was an AGW denier & a Muslim. He used to kill babies for a living and his mum’s a morman! Fuckin’ liberal commy bastard! Did you know he has green curtains & dresses up like Margaret Thatcher at swinger parties? He also lets his kids play GTA! Greeeen CurtaaainS!! IRISH ZIONIST ALERT!!! Ron Paul 2012!

11. MrLittletomdj

12. Brian Thar

Yeah I got it before I was just teasing a little. I get annoyed by all the racist claims too.

13. brianthar

14. Lomaxient II

No, you missed the point. I’m saying that calling Ron Paul a racist is bullshit. Everything I wrote was about how American media spin stories so we lose track of the real issues. It’s a MEDIA CIRCUS. (remember the racist news letters allegations?). I didn’t mean Ron Paul is a racist bullshit. I meant that calling Ron Paul a racist is bullshit. Do you understand me now mate?

15. MrLittletomdj

16. Brian Thar

What makes Ron Paul a Racist Bullshit?

17. brianthar

What makes Ron Paul a Racist Bullshit?

18. democratsaresmart

RON PAUL IS GOING TO BE PROSECUTED BY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO CALL AMERICAN PEOPLE INVADERS AND INITIATORS OF WARS.

RON PAUL SAID THE USA INVADES COUNTRIES AND STARTS WARS, WHICH GIVES USA A BAD REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD , THEREFORE IT IS CONSIDERED A CRIME . A US CITIZEN WHO,

WAS BORN IN USA CANT GO AGAINST GOVERNMENT POLICIES WHICH MIGHT TREATEND THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY’S SECURITY .

RON PAUL WILL BE PROSECUTED BY US GOVERNMENT

19. democratsaresmart

RON PAUL WILL BE PROSECUTED BY US GOVERNMENT

20. democratsaresmart

WAS BORN IN USA CANT GO AGAINST GOVERNMENT POLICIES WHICH MIGHT TREATEN THE FUTURE

OF THE COUNTRYS SECURITY .

RON PAUL WILL BE PROSECUTED BY US GOVERNMENT!

1. WE THE PEOPLE

Since we still have the freedom of speech in the Constitution Ron Paul can say anything he wants.
      He says we” invade countries”? Let’s see….Iraq was invaded by what country again? Looks like Dr. Paul has his facts straight. How about you?
      That bad reputation around the world is another fact and part of the G.W. Bush & neocon co. legacy. Ron Paul had zilch to do with ruining our reputation on the world stage.

And Ron Paul being “prosecuted by US government” is as likely to happen as the tooth fairy passing a golden egg or you making one iota of sense.

Now that he’s running again the pertinent question is “can he win?”
      I think that Ron Paul can win the White House. But you have to question just how much support the corporate prostitutes in the GOP will give him. He’s not one of them. The elites in the party have to be hurting when you look at the crowd of “candidates” in the GOP side. I honestly feel that Dr. Paul is the only independent thinker in the bunch. Look at some of the dimwits in the field, one lady doesn’t even know American history and another has moral(lust/fornication) issues hanging around him as well as a dubious dismissal from the House.
      Yes. Ron Paul is the strongest candidate. Factor in the power of the Independent voter and Dr. Paul is the only candidate that can seriously challenge President Obama and actually win.

21. RonDukeSilverSwanson

Wow, Paul was killing in this interview.

22. TheCatsLastWord

Okay

23. skillion88

Ron Paul may very well be the only politician capable of being the president that would save this country from the path of inevitable collapse that it is currently on … and because of his age, 2012 is probably the last chance Americans will get to elect him president. Also, if the US collapses, you can be damned sure that it will take the rest of the global economy down with it.

Please..

Please…

Please…

Register Republican and get him through the primary.

24. Madfoot713

LET’S GO RON!

25. 12345678tube

Register Republican, and vote for him in the primaries. This is super important. If youre a democrat, Obama is going to get the nomination anyway, so it wont matter if you register repub. If the repub nominee isnt worth while, just vote Obama again in the main election. If Ron Paul gets it, then you will have a REAL peace candidate who supports civil liberties!

26. TheCatsLastWord

I like all of Ron’s policies and views so far except for the one about energy. I really don’t think more drilling is the answer. I wish he also kept in mind supporting possibe alternatives.

27. TheCatsLastWord

Not too long ago my high school teacher said we’d never have a black president ;)

While Obama is only half black…I say close enough since society essentially sees him as a full blooded black man.

28. ffelix422

RON WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!
    Too smart, too real, too honest, to willing to do the hard work to get the job done.
    He would not fit in, in Washington.

29. MrLittletomdj

Birth Certificate Bullshit, Dead Bin Laden Bullshit, Black President Bullshit, Everything that comes out of Palin’s or Trump’s mouth is Bullshit, Ron Paul’s a Racist Bullshit. All of these issues are CIRCUS BULLSHIT not worth wasting your time thinking about. For fucks sake, get this man elected!! If you don’t the world is severely fucked. Just my oppinion.

30. Ryan S

Ron Paul 2012

End the Fed! Bring the troops home! End Keynesian economics, the dollar will fail!

31. MrColts420

Ron Paul 2012

32. Joseph Taylor

I love Ron Paul he cares about people

33. tylrjsph

I love Ron Paul he cares about people

34. buddharoger

yeah sorry, I quoted your comment on a few pages. THANKS !

RON PAUL 2012 !

35. democratsaresmart

RON PAUL IS GOING TO BE PROSECUTED BY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO CALL AMERICAN PEOPLE INVADERS AND INITIATERS OF WARS.

OF THE COUNTRYS SECURITY .

RON PAUL WILL BE PROSECUTED BY US GOVERNMENT!