189 responses to “Ron Paul 2012 Money Bomb”

1. PikSokolit

750K raised, great job liberty lovers !!

2. assgrabberb

Man you gotta be a twisted person to dislike a Ron Paul video.

3. xmissalue

BTW, you need to be an American citizen to donate

4. xmissalue

I think a lot more people would donate if he said he IS going to run

5. NuclearHoaxFuel

I donated and I am european...

6. ProgressiveInAmerica

The only people that donate to Ron Poop are racist KKK members and Iranians.

7. TheBlackOnWhiteCrime

Ron Paul would change this country back to what the hell it's supposed to be like....unfortunately the powers that be will never allow this.

8. davitodude

If we have millions of people beating down doors and chanting RON PAUL~ then surely they have to take us seriously.

9. Frank Koza

Just do it, Dr Paul. Your message is much too important for you not to be in the race spreading the word, not only for this country, but to the entire world.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

10. XPIOLT

$716,000+ and still growing!! Go Ron Go!!

11. Brian

We're over $700,000 already and all I'm thinking about is when and how to set up the next moneybomb. This election I'm coming full force for RON PAUL!

12. fred the protectionist

Private Jails, Libertarian Utopia

13. Sam

I just contacted my state reps on HR 459 and S 202. This is one of the many issues that I believe in Ron Paul. Beside Colin Powell, Ron is the only reputable person in the DC sea of chum.

14. GBAmerica

Please run Ron!!This country needs you!We are backing you!
    God Bless America!
    Wake Up America!!!2012!!!

15. Mercedes

Dr. Paul,

Unfortunately, I am unable to support you via a monetary donation today, but please know I would be most honored to donate money at a future time. Please be the leader this nation needs in these troubled times. Dr. Paul, you had the support of a few hundred thousand in 1988, but today you have the support of millions. We want you for 2012.

Mercedes
    Norman, Oklahoma

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

16. Michael Stoffel

May we all make February 21st, 2011, Presidents’ Day Ron Paul 2012 Money Bomb day a success and convince the honorable doctor to run for president in 2012. BUT let us not forget that today is NOT the only day he needs our support and let us all continue to get the word out. I am in serious debt and have no savings but I pay my bills on time and I donated one hundred dollars today for the cause. If you missed the Money Bomb today please remember you can still contribute to the belief that there is hope in the name of Ron Paul.

17. Frank

I donated. If thousands of people who want REAL CHANGE (for the good) in the Federal government, want to balance the budget, want to start paying down the debt, want a smaller & more Constitutionally limited Federal government would all donate to Ron Paul, then this change is achievable. If you sit on the sidelines as our nation collapses soon (I think within 2-5 years) and do nothing, you are not a patriot and you deserve all the horrors that will come to pass as the USA collapses financially. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF COLLAPSE NOW... but it will continue to get worse and one day you may wake up & see that the US Dollar has collapsed to near zero as overnight computer traders in Asia began to "dump" the Dollar and the "dumping" continued on in Europe as you slept. So: WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE & DO THE RIGHT THING NOW!! Please donate at least $10.12. Please get informed & get involved... it may already be too late to avoid lots of pain, but the longer it takes to act properly, the worse it will be in the end.

1. Brian

I agree with this analysis. I donated more than $10.12 and I feel richer than ever after doing it! I feel like part of a family when it comes to the revoLution. My dollar will be worthless anyway if things continue down this economic path. Ron Paul 2012!

18. achiapet44

i donataed yeah recent donter at 2 33 am lol

19. johnsenkenn

I donate my colt 45....mossberg shotgun....Heckler & Kock assault rifle, and me, to the cause.

20. Priscilla

Donated.Every one needs to donate something,come on people this is for a good cause.JOIN THE Ron Paul REVOLUTION!!! If not America is doomed!!
    Think of your children and their future.

21. Woopa

Everyone will benifit greatly if they read my post (http://neithercorp.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=65) and follow the link.

The link leads to a website which will inform you that the American Income Tax is only applicable to a certain type of “Income”. Indeed, that word “income”, and many other commonly used words such as “wages”, “employer” and “employee” are used in Income Tax statutes and in all IRS communications, including forms… but they are used as custom defind LEGAL TERMS and they do not, therefor, retain there common meanings. This is the flagstone of the IRS’s deception.

When the Income Tax Act is translated from legalese into English, it is found that the income tax is only a tax on what one gains from engauging in privileged activities (activities derived from one’s connection to and benifit from a relationship with the federal government.)

Private employers expose themselves and their employees to the tax by alleging via. IRS forms that they are making payments and earning income that is of the type that falls within the scope of the Tax. Private employees futher the presumtion of “guilt” by declaring that the allegation is true (by formally affirming that they were paid “income”); or by failing to rebut the presumtion (this is how the law works: if someone formally accuses you of owing them money it is your job to formally declare that they are wrong)

Of course most Americans just sign their forms or have some professional tax agent do it; and they are completly unaware of the meaning of the legal interactions taking place.

You can throw off the chains of this stealthy inprisonment by learning the law and learning how to talk to the IRS and avoid their language traps.

A growing number of Americans are doing this, and getting back money that the IRS has improperly withheld from them (Social Security and Medicare included: past all the deceptive rhetoric, these are basically income taxes). I repeat, this is not a theoretical exercise, you can actual do this.

losthorizons.com

I recommend buying all three of his books: they are seriously stunning.

In the link I provide in my FORUM Comment I tell you where you can read “Cracking the Code” for free online.

Please keep in mind that I am not an expert on legalese. I have conveyed my meaning in ENGLISH — if losthorizons uses words and defines issues other than the way I have, take your vocabulary lessons from the site.

22. KevinCali24

sadly you can donate all you want but the elections have always been rigged, they will never let this guy be president.......

23. streetmagicstyle

I donated. Let's get Ron Paul in for 2012.

24. Mayhem84

Ron Paul should have his own position. He should be the sole power to regulate the government itself! At least until we are back the a kind of country our founding fathers had again.

25. miguel turbay

i have donated 10 dollars and i hope ron paul run for
    president to cross my fingers.

26. thedreamshaper2006

I donated, and I'm from Norway.

27. CleanHappyGlock

I will donate all my beer money for month to Ron Paul!

28. fl1867

I am a potato farmer in North Dakota and I donated to Ron Paul

29. boult81

the rEVOLution continues!!!

30. ProgressiveInAmerica

THe only people that donate to this terrorist loving loon are people from Iran and international communists and racists!

31. dangflo

How can a canadian donate? it won't allow me..

32. carpetsnake83

i am australian and i cant donate so u have to. its fake money anyway

1. Brian

Bet! I'll throw in a $20.12 for you, it's just another good reason to do it. Because people all over the world need America to WAKE UP NOW! Just let me come surfing when the revoLution is Victorious!

33. brown55061

It's gonna be a lot harder to keep him quiet this time around. I will personally do more than in 07-08 to make sure everyone knows exactly what he stands for and liberty will be legalized in 2012!!

34. PikSokolit

Its very heart-warming and inspiring to see non-americans who support Ron Paul. Let liberty reign across the world !!

35. undeadarsenal

i think we have more foreigners that recognize him as the great leader than we have Americans who do lol...

Come on America we need to get our head on straight before we end up like Greece (no offense Greece...just sayin thats all :)