189 responses to “Ron Paul 2012 Money Bomb”

1. Ingle92protege

When is the next money bomb? I would like to send some British pounds over to his chest

Greetings from England

2. Gioxtream

See….MITT ROMNEY??? NOT A CHANCE….THESE FOLKS…. ARE THE REAL POLS.

NOT LIKE THE OTHER ONES I SAW WITH DONALD TRUMP AT 45% AND RON PAUL LAST with 10%.

GUYS BE AWARE OF FAKE POLS .PLEASE.

3. harperonline

- I am with you on this one. The global elite hate people who speak the truth and try to spread common sense. If he ran, he would be assasinated by the CIA or under the direction of the global financiers of whom he opposes.

We have a similar guy over here (UK) named Daniel Hannan but he is classed as a crack-pot for speaking the truth….

4. harperonline

5. Robo1415

He is certainly one of the few truly honorable people in Washington that I respect….

6. IdentityCrisis2010

Run Paul Run!

7. IdentityCrisis2010

Run Paul Run!

8. troy martin

…and there is not enough body armor in the world to protect this man… the uber rich have no interest in sharing their wealth…, e.g., hedge fund managers in UK fetch 3 billion dollar bonuses annually… my god, that is the world we live in… and no one is doing anything about these filthy pricks that steal from everyone… and they are not even doing the trading… it is done by supercomputers… monitored by greedy, sick people who want more and more and more and more and more… it is a sickness and an addiction…. we need to imprison for life all those responsible at the top, make war obsolete and learn how to share… and unfortunately, your man, Paul, will do nothing… because all presidents operate under duress… wake up everyone and accept this as the truth… we are on a giant human farm

9. troy martin

MIC will never let this man cut their funding… it will never happen… it would be better to elect the Chief of Staff for the US Armed Forces… and get him to cut the budget… but, of course, this person will want a base everywhere… and more and more… the USA has too much money tied up in defense contractors… it is the final solution… either the world will become America or the world will fight back… or the USA will go broke or both or worse…. a dirty bomb in your town… It’s a sad time to be alive.

10. appletylercj

im not sure.
    and i dont trust the media. they do anything they can to shut RP down, in order for americans not to see him. i saw it in 2008.

11. Gioxtream

THE NEXT STEP IIS TO PROVIDE THIS MAN WITH A BULLET PROF VEST AND SOME HEAVY BODY GUARD OR NASTY BOUNCERS. WE NEED RON PAUL ALIVE.I WILL PLACE MY SELF AS A HUMAN SHIELD TO PROTECT HIM …WHO IS WITH ME?

12. miracleneeded

Do you know why you cannot put comments on his website? I am confused. At least I did not see a place to do that when i looked the day after President’s Day. Why have not more people seen this video? Only 10,000 and only 14,000 donated (pretty nice fundraising for that small of a number) I think people want to hear that he is again throwing his hat in the ring before they take out their savings again. They also probably wnat the computerized voting to go away! Don’t trust it!

13. miracleneeded

Ron Paul is amazing, his voting record backs his mouth. He is one of only two that say he will not take a pension!! That is a man of integrity!

14. kingnek

this is Round 2, and is the final assault against Illuminati in the US, to quote Andrew Jackson to the bankers “you are a den of vipers, by eternal God, I will route u out!!!!!!!”

15. Ronald Jackson

My father worked with this man he was against the shock and awe campaign that George the monkey through. Obama was to, I think the currency pushing so called elites pushed on Obama very hard. I do not think that Obama his self ever wanted more troops overseas yet that is politics tainted lies. I do know this I cannot blame one man yet I do know this Ron will be like if not better than a JFK so vote. Obama would support if Obama loses I know. Peace to you all and yes get this Ron is a Patriot.

16. HeavenlyRealms0910

17. Eliza Raffles

Ron Paul is the ONLY DECENT, HONEST, INTELLIGENT, MATURE HUMAN BEING TO EVER RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

18. fifthavenuegirl

19. John Doe

That’s the song Tom Cruise kicks serious ass to on the dancefloor in Collateral!

20. Fuck YouTube

21. WARMONGER101

1. Iconoclasm

I like Ron Paul moneybombsand have even donated to his , but unfortunately, he has it all wrong!

First off, let’s start out with the “restore the republic” speal. A republic is those that make the laws, and those that follow the laws. Does Union of Soviet Socialists Republic ring any bells? How about the Republic of South Korea, or the Republic of China? This has all the same qualities as al the aforementioned. Sorry to say, but a republic is what we have and it is running as well as any. In other words, there’s nothing to restore!

Secondly, the gold standard may have been good when people were not crammed into cities, but it simply is not the cure for our monetary system today.Where I agree in part with Dr. Paul on the Federal Reerve requiring monitoring and restructuring, I blame CONgress for all of our woes including the creation of the Federal Reserve Banking system. There is nothing wrong with paper money, however, there is much to be said about the private Banksters taking in all of the profits. What needs to be done is to wrest control of the Fed away from those criminals now taking all of the interest from all of the loans in this country and create a system where all that interest goes to fund this government while ceasing all taxation at the same time. Here is a plan which could be implemented and would turn this country into a truly free one.

We have all been lied to from the beginning starting with the Founding Fathers and have all been indoctrinated to live in the artificial entity matrix they have created for us and most are oblivious to that.

If you really want to know what should be done about our current situation in artificial entity America, go to this link and listen very carefully:

And listen to someone with a plan at this link:

By the way, I have never heard Doctor Paul come out with a plan of any sort, so if he wants my vote, he better start laying one out!

1. Graham

On Thomas Jefferson’s Birthday honor his memory by participating in a “Real Money Bomb”

Can you spare a dollar?

Do you know what a dollar is?

Do you have a dollar?

Will you put real cold hard cash on the line and take a stand for constitutional currency?

In case you don’t know, a dollar is a silver coin, always has been and always will be. Federal Reserve Notes and bank account balances are simply debt instruments denominated in dollars, but the debtors (the banks) are bankrupt and refusing to pay their obligations in specie so their promises to pay are worth less than 4 cents on the dollar (and falling fast). Take a stand and show your support for an honest monetary system by participating in a “Real Money Bomb” on April 13th, 2011 for Jefferson’s Birthday.

Lady Liberty wants you to inform and educate people about this knowledge; it can and will bring Peace and Prosperity if each and every one of us takes it upon ourselves to ask the simple question, “What is a dollar?”

It’s worth more than $20.12 in Face Value of Federal Reserve Notes; it only costs a stamp to send, and it sends a strong message of peace and liberty. Why not send a dollar (the cold, hard, silver kind not the empty paper promises proffered by the Federal Reserve), the value of which our founding fathers wrote about in the bill of rights in the seventh amendment; to show support for constitutional money? Do your part, tell everyone, invite them to join in a celebration of the vision of an honest monetary system by sending in a real dollar for the “Real Money Bomb” on April 13th, 2011 for Thomas Jefferson’s Birthday.

Here is my letter I am sending along with my coin (a Peace Dollar).

Liberty PAC
        P.O. Box 602
        Lake Jackson, TX 77566
        Dear Liberty Political Action Committee,
        Enclosed is a dollar, worth over $26 of face value in Federal Reserve Notes. Please use it to help Ron Paul educate people about the difference between dollars and promises to pay dollars i.e. banknotes, bank account balances, and other debt instruments denominated in dollars. This will be the best way to promote the ideals of LIBERTY and PEACE that are minted on this coin and symbolized by lady liberty’s face.
        Yours in Freedom,
        Graham

P.S. Please see Thomas Jefferson’s 1784 “Notes on the Establishment of a Money Unit and of a Coinage for the United States” available online through the library of congress(Click here to see actual manuscript) where he stated clearly that “A Dollar is a known coin”, and that
        “If we determine that a dollar shall be our unit we must then say with precision what a dollar is” For a more comprehensive treatise on the subject read “What is a dollar” by Edwin Vieira)
        Check this video out with Adam Kokesh Promoting a similar “Real Money Bomb” Link Adam Kokesh Real Money Bomb

Link Another Adam Kokesh Real Money Bomb video

2. Chal021

Gold Standard Implementation Plan

Freedom President Plan/Ideals

Hope you enjoy the reading and I hope you weigh the other candidates with the same test. I haven’t heard from anybody but Ron Paul about how they are going to attempt to repair the national debt and the economy at large.

22. triathlete007

Ready, steady, go – Paul Oakenfold

23. Houshalter

look at his voting history if you don’t trust him. Your assertions are baseless.

24. Houshalter

then he better get a good vice president.

25. Pher0cious

you guys do know that if ron paul does become president the banks will try to assassinate him…

the banks will assassinate any president that is opposed to a central bank…

26. JBBlitz

This guy is another phony, he won’t cut entitlements, cut defense, and cut spending, he will just power grab by getting rid of federal reserve and replacing it with his own thing to benefit him. this guy is a fucking political shill and nothing more. this guy has no plans to lower taxes or cut spending, he is just talking politics and telling a certain base what they want to hear. Fuck it Romney got the vote, he lowered taxes, cut spending and created jobs in his state, hes effective.

27. Toomie

Yeah, the Middle East is throwing their puppets out. Thumbs up if you think we should do the same!

28. AesirV

Someone present an honest response and I may reconsider my position.

29. ADIN

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE.

AGAIN LETS THANK ARE MEN AND WOMAN THAT SUPPORT FREEDOM THANK YOU!

30. selfrealizedexile

What song is this?

31. pkpapers

No Dr. Paul is not our onluy hope. WE are our only hope. We can boycott decadent pop culture. We can take back our country county by county, state by state. Dr. Paul is the greatest voice, but he wants us do do our part — regardless of wheter some crook buys kingship of the foreign privately-owned dictatorship called the District of Columbia (which is illegally occupying and oppressing the several states).

32. kalvin6996

Dr. Paul, i can honestly say i have never donated money to anything but i can guarantee i will be donating when i see you running for President in 2012. We need your help, I love my country not my government! But you my friend, it makes music to my ears when i hear you talk. I have seen the change we have gotten since i was a little boy, and Ron I am disqusted with how my country has turned out. I SAY WE AS PEOPLE, NEED TO LET OUR GOVERNMENT KNOW THEy NEED TO TAKE PAYCUTS, and JOIN OBAMA CARE.

33. TheGoalSetter

So….was the bomb a success? or not?

34. princeVEGE

when i see ron paul, i see hope against the global elite. thumbs up if u agree…

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

35. lilweezyana2010

VOTE THIS UP IF YOU DONATED!!!!!
    I put in $10

10am yesterday. 366k

2pm today 735k!

1. Johnny Earth

I didn’t know you had the option to donate $10?? I paid the minimum donation, which was $20.12