Ron Paul 2012 Money Bomb

Donate to Ron Paul’s official LibertyPAC!

America is dying and it needs a DOCTOR to save it! A REAL doctor, not a president who wants government to take over healthcare! Not only that, but America needs a president who understands Austrian economics and sound money; a president who is ready to take on the Federal Reserve system and rein in their dangerous and destructive policies. Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson ended the First and Second Banks of the United States – Show America you want Ron Paul to end the Third! Donate $20.12 (or whatever you can afford) to Ron Paul’s LibertyPAC.

America needs a fiscally-responsible president who is ready to tackle the debt crisis and runaway government spending by cutting wasteful programs, irresponsible policies (like the War on Drugs) and reforming our foreign policy by ending the unsustainable wars we are involved in as well as bringing our troops home from over 700 bases around the world and shutting most (if not all) of those bases down instead of using them to police over 130 countries.

Let’s show Ron Paul that we want him not only to speak for US on stage during the 2012 presidential debates, but also to make the banksters and warmongers shudder at their desks with a credible, well-funded and decisive run for the presidency!

Donate to Ron Paul’s official LibertyPAC!

Ron Paul 2012 – for Liberty, Prosperity and Peace!

Ron Paul sent out the following letter to announce the official Presidents’ Day money bomb:

Dear Supporter,

A great man was born 279 years ago.

George Washington was a freedom fighter, a leader, and one of our greatest Presidents. But, much of General Washington’s greatness was marked not by what he did, but by what he chose not to do.

He could have been a King.

Instead, he stood for Liberty and stepped aside after eight years, allowing our young Republic to grow into the greatest nation in Human history.

2012 offers our movement a tremendous opportunity. Our nation is beset with crippling debt, an out of control federal government, and a foreign policy that weakens our national defense and isolates us from the world.

But with hard work and determination, we can change course and turn our country back toward Liberty and all of its rewards.

Quite frankly, we need to elect a President in 2012 who will do a lot less: less meddling in the economy, less spending, less warrantless ransacking, less bailing out of Wall Street, less inflating, and less foreign aid and overseas intervention.

We need a President who will respect our Constitution, not someone who simply pays lip service to our traditions.

Because I want a President who does so much less, a lot of people ask me if this means I want a weak President.

My answer is “No!” I want a strong President – a President like George Washington.

I want a President strong enough NOT to take power he should not have.

It is no secret that I am weighing my personal political options for 2012, and that I am relying on Liberty PAC to fund my efforts while I make important decisions.

Monday, February 21st, is Presidents’ Day, which celebrates George Washington’s birthday, and we hope to make it one to remember.

On Monday, Liberty PAC will host its first-ever Money Bomb. Please mark it on your calendar and consider contributing. If we all come together and pitch in, we can take our country back from the statists that are stealing our Liberty and shredding our Constitution.

The next few months will be critical to ensuring a successful political operation for the 2012 cycle. I hope you will join me by making this Presidents’ Day, February 21st, truly special.

For Liberty,

Donate to Ron Paul’s official LibertyPAC on Monday, February 21st, 2011, during the Presidents’ Day Ron Paul 2012 Money Bomb!

1. 750K raised, great job liberty lovers !!

2. Man you gotta be a twisted person to dislike a Ron Paul video.

3. BTW, you need to be an American citizen to donate

4. I think a lot more people would donate if he said he IS going to run

5. I donated and I am european...

6. ProgressiveInAmerica

The only people that donate to Ron Poop are racist KKK members and Iranians.

7. TheBlackOnWhiteCrime

Ron Paul would change this country back to what the hell it's supposed to be like....unfortunately the powers that be will never allow this.

8. If we have millions of people beating down doors and chanting RON PAUL~ then surely they have to take us seriously.

9. Just do it, Dr Paul. Your message is much too important for you not to be in the race spreading the word, not only for this country, but to the entire world.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

10. $716,000+ and still growing!! Go Ron Go!!

11. We're over $700,000 already and all I'm thinking about is when and how to set up the next moneybomb. This election I'm coming full force for RON PAUL!

12. fred the protectionist

Private Jails, Libertarian Utopia

13. I just contacted my state reps on HR 459 and S 202. This is one of the many issues that I believe in Ron Paul. Beside Colin Powell, Ron is the only reputable person in the DC sea of chum.

14. Please run Ron!!This country needs you!We are backing you!
    God Bless America!
    Wake Up America!!!2012!!!

15. Dr. Paul,

Unfortunately, I am unable to support you via a monetary donation today, but please know I would be most honored to donate money at a future time. Please be the leader this nation needs in these troubled times. Dr. Paul, you had the support of a few hundred thousand in 1988, but today you have the support of millions. We want you for 2012.

Mercedes
    Norman, Oklahoma

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

16. May we all make February 21st, 2011, Presidents’ Day Ron Paul 2012 Money Bomb day a success and convince the honorable doctor to run for president in 2012. BUT let us not forget that today is NOT the only day he needs our support and let us all continue to get the word out. I am in serious debt and have no savings but I pay my bills on time and I donated one hundred dollars today for the cause. If you missed the Money Bomb today please remember you can still contribute to the belief that there is hope in the name of Ron Paul.

17. I donated. If thousands of people who want REAL CHANGE (for the good) in the Federal government, want to balance the budget, want to start paying down the debt, want a smaller & more Constitutionally limited Federal government would all donate to Ron Paul, then this change is achievable. If you sit on the sidelines as our nation collapses soon (I think within 2-5 years) and do nothing, you are not a patriot and you deserve all the horrors that will come to pass as the USA collapses financially. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF COLLAPSE NOW... but it will continue to get worse and one day you may wake up & see that the US Dollar has collapsed to near zero as overnight computer traders in Asia began to "dump" the Dollar and the "dumping" continued on in Europe as you slept. So: WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE & DO THE RIGHT THING NOW!! Please donate at least $10.12. Please get informed & get involved... it may already be too late to avoid lots of pain, but the longer it takes to act properly, the worse it will be in the end.

• I agree with this analysis. I donated more than $10.12 and I feel richer than ever after doing it! I feel like part of a family when it comes to the revoLution. My dollar will be worthless anyway if things continue down this economic path. Ron Paul 2012!

18. i donataed yeah recent donter at 2 33 am lol

19. I donate my colt 45....mossberg shotgun....Heckler & Kock assault rifle, and me, to the cause.

20. Donated.Every one needs to donate something,come on people this is for a good cause.JOIN THE Ron Paul REVOLUTION!!! If not America is doomed!!
    Think of your children and their future.