129 responses to “Ron Paul: Fall of the Federal Empire”

1. hotel via veneto

Thanks – Enjoyed this update, can you make it so I receive an email when there is a fresh article?

2. nike sko free

Great blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Many thanks!

3. WeveGotNoTimeToLose

A big question of mine is………. why can’t these people in the army just not do what they’re supposed to? What’s gonna happen? They’re gonna send the 1000 troops back here and put them in jail? If they all went a wall and came home and stayed home than they would be real soldiers, people are all crying what happens when they come over here, trust me we’ll have more guns here then AND they wouldn’t ever try that you’re fucking silly sheep if you’re scared of an army with like 3 air carriers

4. WeveGotNoTimeToLose

You don’t get much sleep being the focus of the western medias hate, constantly on a campaign, plus he’s probably twice as old as you doing something that takes more energy that you and I both haven’t exerted in our lives, to explain EVERYDAY to IDIOTS how we should live is exhausting.

5. simoncs89

what happen to Ron’s eyebrow?

6. PainSurgeon .

if ron paul succeeds, destroys the fed, returns the gold standard the way the founding fathers and kennedy intended, i will move to the US.

7. PainSurgeon

8. qman_15

My fellow Paul supporters (pardon the grammar, trying to type big message into little space
    As you are aware the Good Doctor hasnt won a state yet and the media ignores him. At this rate, he isn’t likely to win the nomination or the presidency. So WE must spread the word on the utube about his reasoning Lets write 3 things about his plans all around utube so he will be impossible to ignore Copy+paste onto other Ron Paul videos and spread the word!
    *I don’t represent Ron Paul, I support him.

9. qman_15

*I don’t represent Ron Paul, I support him.

10. doubleagle100

*I don’t represent Ron Paul, I support him.

11. doubleagle100

*I don’t represent Ron Paul, I support him.

12. TheProPilot

IIIIIIII’M DEEEEEBTTTT FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! (FRREEEEEDOMMM!!))

I can’t wait to yell that but for SOME STRANGE REASON I’ll never be able to scream that at our government!

13. Andrew Rusher

we can thank thank Bilderberg Group for this corruption of the Federal Reserve..

14. andyrushx420

15. ListWritingMachine

Why did they cancel this!

16. jamplucker

Why is that guy shouting at me