86 responses to “Ron Paul: Fed under Fire”

1. PainSurgeon .

I don’t understand it… The entire army supports Ron Paul, the public is no longer stupid, the world knows it’s a fraude; this federal reserve system.

How come these people are still alive and in power??? You got sooo many people, and THE ARMY, against the federal reserve and systems like that… Why don’t you fight??

2. PainSurgeon

3. ListWritingMachine

I seriously think Bernanke has no education.

4. johnganzel

your fucking stupid this country is built off of revolution
    retard read a book and get your head out your ass.

5. Stringyheads

When we look back in history in 20 years time from now people will realise what Ron Paul was trying to do and he will go down as a great man in Americas history. Hopefully people get the picture sooner and Vote for him. Then he can bring the troops home , Stop the spending on wars, and make these pricks accountable for what they did to Americas economy and Reinstate the constitution.

6. SoothSayer79

i am and willing to die for this cause

7. SoothSayer79

i am and willing to die for this cause

8. 1dtbimp

WHO CAREE ABOUT A BAD REPUTATION. He will FIX the economy for years to come. This is all you have to read, for god sake I hope you read it. Google this: “Abolish The Federal Reserve Act of 1913″ I had no idea until I read this. I’m a college student and usauly I mind my own buisness with this stuff, but just trust me you gatta read this.

One more thing, Ron Pual is so honest, he only wants our best intrest at heart. He uses no phony charms, he’s just I guy, but he knows what he’s talking about.

9. democratsaresmart

RON PAUL IS GOING TO BE PROSECUTED BY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO CALL AMERICAN PEOPLE INVADERS AND INITIATERS OF WARS.

RON PAUL SAID THE USA INVADES COUNTRIES AND STARTS WARS, WHICH GIVES USA A BAD REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD , THEREFORE IT IS CONSIDERED A CRIME . A US CITIZEN WHO

WAS BORN IN USA CANT GO AGAINST GOVERNMENT POLICIES WHICH MIGHT TREATEN THE FUTURE

OF THE COUNTRYS SECURITY .

RON PAUL WILL BE PROSECUTED BY US GOVERNMENT!

10. Nicholas Zounis

Exactly. I am sure the Fed understand this basic economic principle, they must be fucking up the economy for some hidden agenda. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to realize this.

11. nikolayzou

12. YoSuperman40

Which means, end income taxes so GDP will rise.