268 responses to “Ron Paul: No Dollars for Dictators! (Israel Will Thank Us, Too.)”

1. 5944Joseph

A-fikin-MEN!!!!!

2. 5944Joseph

You have got to be kidding me? You love Hiliary Clinton? I don’t like to be confrontational. I feel like people are free to have their own opinions but when I see blatant blindness, I can’t hold my toung. She is pro-war. What is wrong with you??? Has she ever contributed to anything peaceful?

3. turbofritz2

What a whole loads of JACKASSES in that government.
    Here you see Ron Paul making real points and questions the woman brushes them off and refuses to deal with it seriously…

Then you see some fucking idiot praising this woman and thanking her for her services!!

4. qman_15

My fellow Paul supporters (pardon the grammar, trying to type big message into little space
    As you are aware the Good Doctor hasn’t won a state yet and the media ignores him. At this rate, he isnt likely to win the nomination or the presidency. So WE must spread the word on the utube about his reasoning Lets write 3 things about his plans all around utube so he will be impossible to ignore Copy+paste onto other Ron Paul videos and spread the word!
    *I don’t represent Ron Paul, I support him.

5. qman_15

*I don’t represent Ron Paul, I support him.

6. doubleagle100

*I don’t represent Ron Paul, I support him.

7. doubleagle100

*I don’t represent Ron Paul, I support him.

8. ben wilson

Most times we get it right!?!?? Americans just don’t fucking get it do they. It’s going to take a nuclear war for these people to realise they might be wrong about a few things. Even then they will never blame themselves. Ron Paul is the only one with any sanity

9. benwil1785

10. ben wilson

UK Government has said military action is not off the table….

11. benwil1785

UK Government has said military action is not off the table….

12. Lizzio1980 .

Morocco has no dictator Dr. Paul but i do support you though.

13. Lizzio1980

Morocco has no dictator Dr. Paul but i do support you though.

14. aadrianlee

USA is not israel let sent the Zionist packing

15. Jean Loquias

does she have a telepromter or somthing? looks like it

16. jeanloquias

does she have a telepromter or somthing? looks like it

17. nousernamestaken

difficult decisions.

18. Timothy Ley

We the people can make Ron Paul President. Screw the establishment. Their power over the people is to keep them ignorant of the real truth and keep them afraid so they won’t think creatively. We can wake our friends and neighbors up to the truth.

19. timoley