44 responses to “Ron Paul in Iowa: Obama is Like a King, Big Government is a False God”

1. cdschweitzer

You can change registration from Independent or Democrat to Republican at the door. However, they are only having precinct captains bring 5 voter registration forms so all Ron Paul supporters should go to the Iowa Secretary of State website and print out some forms to take to the caucus in case your precinct captain runs out.

2. Juan Maldonado

amen lol

3. JUANO510

amen lol

4. Juan Maldonado

he will win iowa guys..... ya'll watch

5. JUANO510

he will win iowa guys..... ya'll watch

6. vechorik

Ron Paul wins Values Voter Summit Poll 2011. Paul wove many biblical references into his Saturday speech at the summit, and equated wars with the destruction of the family. "Wars generally lead to inflation, the destruction of money," Paul said. "We invite this idea that we can spend endlessly and we can print the money, and literally it undermines the family and undermines the economic system. When you lose a job, it's harder to keep the family together."

7. TheTime4solutions

when the Jew 1% of population own 100% of the media we find liars who feed us propaganda, note they do not even include Ron Paul in their polls. We can not trust polls or elections any more. I thank Congressman doctor No for awakining so many in this country, in spite of the supremist liars who run the show we get a true message from Dr No.

8. desinformador

I am spanish and I love since many years ago this polititian. I always admired his clearness and brave words. But since I saw him doing those strange signs with the hands i wondered why. I said to my self, he´s playing game to lie to them, but i´m not so sure anymore. Can anyone give me the good feelings about him back to me?

9. N8Revolution

Ron Paul's America's Last Hope!

Go to the RonPaul2012 Website Today and Donate to the Cause of Liberty!!!