Ron Paul: Leave Libya Alone!

Ron Paul speaks out against yet another foreign quagmire and argues that a potential no-fly zone over Libya is an act of war that would require congressional approval.

Date: 03/10/2011

1. REFUSE to Pledge Allegiance to The United Nations…On July 4th, 2011…go outside and yell “I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANY MORE”!

No more “humanitarian bombs” it’s time to take care of Americans that are without jobs, shelter, food, and medicine.

My fello Americans what are you prepared to do for your country? I am willing to take Americans out of shelters to vote in 2012. I love my country and you have my vote in 2012! God Bless you Dr. Paul!

2. BillyJoeSchmuckMuckr

This man is BRILLIANT! He and his son are the only ones in Congress who are not part of the machine.

3. thesephantomeyes

Ron Paul 2012!!!! VOTE!

4. thesephantomeyes

Ron Paul 2012!!!! VOTE!

5. thesephantomeyes

Ron Paul 2012!!!! VOTE!

6. Ron Paul, please just say that this war is because of oil. Big oil companies will get oil free in Lybia and sell it to us here in USA for $100 a barrel plus tax. Very good profit margin I would say.

7. obama needs to get the f* out of this country and take his other lackies and unconstitutional czars, cfr’s un’s, imf’s, etc, with him.

8. FreedomFromUsury

I agree with Ron Paul on everything. His words are so entrenched in common sense that I cant believe my ears sometimes! Go Ron Paul!!

9. THERE WAS NOT ONE CANDIDATE AS ARTICULATE AS RON PAUL IN THE LAST ELECTION. EVEN PEOPLE IN THE MEDIA ON THE RIGHT JOINED IN ON THE “OH, HE’S A KOOK!” MANTRA. WITHIN 6 MONTHS HE WAS SORT OF LISTENED TO BY HIS RIGHT-WING DETRACTORS. I BET THEY ARE REGRETTING THE WAY THEY TREATED HIM NOW. IF THEY AREN’T, THEY SHOULD BE. SHAME ON WASHINGTON!

10. Watch “Zeitgeist: Moving Forward” – if you are interested in solutions. 😉

11. ronpaul2012 we need to stop policing the world. let others do it for a change. save us the headache and avoid unneccesary blowback.

12. ron paul 2012 we need to stop policing the world. let others do it for a change.

13. Amen , Ron Paul an angel=messenger (i pray for him to have AN angel guard!) in the house of devils

14. ParanormalMetalMan

A-Men

15. No fly zone is one incredible misnomer… we are killing people…again.

16. Am I now on your leftist globalist third eye observation list . is it again like under stasi o under Gestapo apparently sponsored by the same club . are you think we are all dumb?
    go to hell with your lies!!
    freedom

17. Corruptedsilence.
    intrigant little net stasi gestapon like persons are exactly what wont never forbid my mouth – you wont take my freedom out again. Sitting in front of your low bimbo lap top and trying to mouth shut everyone who serves balance and truth.
    Freedom of expression is a basic right and be so kind what you mean with random opinion?

18. bag corrupted silence
    breastfeaded, never dictatorhip and never in a war zone
    give me a break- truth is you are from make the world one village and fear my word because i don’t fit in your black and white patterns where you easily with your net army of intrigants can polarize persons. you never saw refugees yourself , an war like area and where i give my opinion and when you won’t impose to me you Nazi .
    is your grandpa sad because things are not running well after plan ??
    freedom