27 responses to “I have been invited to participate in the May 5th…”

1. Charles French

I think most American’s are just looking for someone to simply tell the truth. Enough of the empty promises and pretty words that pander to voting blocks.

Look at the approval rating for Congress. People are disgusted and fed up with professional politicians from both parties. Everything political is about power, control and money. It’s a stand-off between the left and the right, neither side will ever agree and the citizens keep getting the shaft while the politicians continue their childless bickering. Politicians are perceived as idiots, lier’s and thieves…and rightfully so.

When our government is the single biggest employer, something is wrong with this picture. The government is an elitist class with wages and benefits far exceeding that of those that provide (taxpayers)

The warmongering politicians would have you believe that you are un-patriotic should you merely mention cutting military spending. The United States is the only country in the world who is spending billions and billions of borrowed dollars to police the world.

This country needs someone that’s not afraid to tell the truth about the corruption of our government.

I fear…make that know, that nothing will ever change as long as we have the two parties ruling. America is a young nation and spiraling rapidly out of control. China being over 4000 years old knows full well that America is just a “flash in the pan”…and you can thank your government for that!

Save our nation please!…Ron Paul For President!

2. Christine

If you are not there then it is not a debate. It is just a group of people spilling propaganda out of their mouths. Someone needs to be there to tell it like it is. We are all so tired of the political correctness. We want to hear the facts. We don’t want a group of politicians saying what they think we want to hear. We want the rest of the world to be educated.

3. Nathan Sheppard

You HAVE to be there Ron your our only TRUE politician! THE PEOPLE NEED YOU!!!

4. Bill

Please don’t consider, Congressman Paul. You MUST do it.

I am not permitted to vote in the election, but no one can stop me from donating to your campaign. Only you can save America from the free fall it is having, and which will only get worse if someone doesn’t step in and put an end to it. The country is collapsing. We need you, badly.

Please run for office in 2012. We are all behind you to support you in any way we can.

5. Justin Watkins

I hope you go, a few friends and I have already got our tickets and hotel ready, don’t disappoint us! You’re the whole reason we’re going.

6. Michael

I am a Canadian and I would support you, but for one thing I would need to know. Would you be for universal health care for all the American people. I believe this is the only responsible position a presidential candidate could take. I could even be for taking away a woman’s right to choose abortion if you were for health care for everyone.

That is, abortion only when it’s absolutely necessary for the life of the woman. Can you comment on this Ron?

7. Dr Steven Mark Hults

Sir

I followed closely your activities and ideas during the last presidential campaign and I must say that I whole heartedly support with vigor many of your ideas and philosophies. I would be gravely disappointed in a campaign that did not include you and the sound ideaology which unites so many of us. May 5th could be a great beginning for 2012. I salute you and will be watching closely during the upcoming weeks.

Ron Paul in 2012

SMH

8. Brett Diercks

I have been telling people of your policies. I have turned a few people into Ron Paul supporters. I will continue to spread the word. I will donate money if you run for president. I will do the best I can to help your presidential run. You are one of our last great hopes for this once great country. Please run.

9. Deepak Aggarwal

Though I am a supporter of democratic party principles, I am your supporter if you ‘End the Fed’. I am for you to win the presidential race.

10. Stephen Berry

I’m from New Zealand – a big supporter and avid follower of what you are doing. Stand for President!

11. Teresa m Alvis

You have my support and half of my town. By election day, you will have the support of my entire town.

12. adam sawyer

Don’t just take part in the debate but win it for all of us

13. Gary Wolfer

I would like to see you make all appearences you can without interfering with your work. I would also like to see Rand move up to a powerful position in the Senate. I would also like to see all representatives that do not support a total shutdown voted out of office. I would like to see a complete revamping of the house and senate with a majority of new faces in 2012. Good Luck we are supporting you here in Oregon a very liberal state. We do have one Democrat in the house that is on our side. His name is Peter De Fazio. God Bless You Ron We are behind you 100%

14. David Altuna

Do it!

15. Randy Mason

Please RUN 2012

16. Guld eller Skuld

You should definitely go there! You are, even if i don’t agree with everything you say, the only candidate who has the backbone to tell the truth! I’m from Sweden and im following you and telling my friends and family about you.

The world will be watching this time!!!

17. James

I’m not even an American, but after watching videos of you talk about issues in the US, I really hope you run and get elected. Good luck,

James

18. Mike Perry

Mr Paul,

I and many other would love to see you make another run for President.

We the people down here in the streets need a man/woman to stand up to the Consititution and defend for what it stands for. Sick and tired of the finger pointing at each other and we need someone to stand up and put an end to the game in Washington.

Mike

19. Blaine

Speech speech speech speech speech (in a boisterous, Animal House tone).

20. Michelle

Congressman Paul,
    I am a young woman and recent college graduate. As a young girl I was told that if I worked hard enough I could “go to college”, “get a degree”, “get a good job”, “save up money”, “buy a house”, “retire”, live the American Dream! Today I find myself in a disappearing job market.

I work with children who have developmental disabilities (Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down’s syndrome, etc). I help them catch up to their typically developing peers. I help make families lives better. I help their children become more independent, easing their family’s and community’s stress and burden. I work so that every single one of my clients can hope to be independent adults in my community someday. My work is not valued. Stepping out of college I realize that the state social services that I have worked in for over 5 years (which saves the state money in the LONG term) is being cut back systematically.

Upon investigating our corruptly manipulated federal government and economic system, Im finding it very hard to keep bitterness from taking over my heart. I suppose I was just too naive. There are times when I just sit at home and cry, wondering what will happen if things continue on the way they are. I was once full of hope and promise and now despair knocks on my door hourly. What will happen to my clients, their families, myself, my family, my countrymen, my country?

Please Congressman Paul, please go to the debate on May 5. In a world gone mad, you are a voice of sanity. You are our Champion of the Constitution!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 0

21. Scarlett

Please run for Presiden Ron Paul!!!! I’m a young woman, we need someone who understands what we need this day and time. A real Constitutionalist!

22. Aaron

PLEASE go!!! I want a real representative there and a bunch of neo-cons.

23. Bug

Ron you are the candidate I can Honestly Agree with & Support!!!!! I truly believe in your message!!

24. Melissa G

Congressman Paul, there is no one in Congress who even comes close to your record of defending the constitution. Even your son, though he has been a champion of libertarian values since he became a senator, doesn’t have a long enough track record or enough experience. We the American people have been lied to and sold out by our leaders for too long. You are the only person considering a bid for the presidency that will truly defend American values and understands what can restore the greatness of our once noble nation.
    As Victor Hugo said, “Noone can stop an idea whose time has come”. I believe Americans are ready to hear the truth about how our leaders have gutted the constitution and sold us out to corporations. They are ready to hear the truth about how we have become a bloated and decaying military empire, indentured to Wall Street gambling debts, instead of a shining beacon for the rest of the world… and the truth that the Fed was created to enslave the country to banksters, and that they will keep creating money out of cyber air until the Dollar is dragged down into the dustbins of history, along with the whole of the middle class.
    We have so much to do, and time is precious. Where to begin, where to begin?
    On May 5th – you will be the one telling the truth, and we the people will be listening. The time has never been more critical than now – we must take radical action, or everything else is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

25. Brian

For the sake of the other candidates, you should let them know sooner rather than later. They certainly will need time to actually brush up on our foreign policy and our nation’s monetary policy.

Run, Dr. Paul!

26. sonny junell

“Our Constitution delegates relatively few task to the federal government, so it should almost be a matter of indifference who is elected” . . . This is not the America we have today.

Please make it the America of tomorrow! We will help.

Ron Paul 2012

27. Jimmy

Don’t consider it.. do it! Please please pretty please :)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0