12 responses to “Off to bed – I have to be up at 4:00 am tomorrow to head to…”

1. Wilfred Broussard

Why is it I am the only Black American that do not see you as a racist? Answer-
    Because I Know about the Austrian Theory of the Business Cycle. Most Black Americans have heard of Von Mises or Dr Rothbard.

2. Bob

May God bless your path and give you comfort in all your struggles always and lead and bless you into victory in all your endeavors.
    God Speed
    Bob

3. Marguerite

Dear Dr. Paul, “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance,” and you are one of the beacons of light standing up for our freedoms in Washington. Thank you for all you’ve done already.
    Please continue to fight for the prevailing wisdom of the founding fathers. As a young person swinging to the other side of the political spectrum after years of having the liberal-mind disease, and finally seeing the truth, I feel sometimes extremely hopeless, since I realized this truth is constantly being twisted into lies. But with people like you out there, I know reason will cut through the hype. I will support you every step of the way if you run for president.
    Thanks again!
    A young, disillusioned, angry, patriotic American,
    Marguerite

4. Marguerite

Please continue to fight for the prevailing wisdom of the founding fathers. As a young person swinging to the other side of the political spectrum after years of having the liberal-mind disease, and finally seeing the truth, I feel sometimes extremely hopeless, since this truth is constantly being twisted into lies. But with people like you out there, I know reason will cut through the hype. I will support you every step of the way if you run for president.
    Thanks again!
    A young, disillusioned, angry, patriotic American,
    Marguerite

5. Jerry Barnett

I am looking for a candidate that makes a committment not to run for a second term. The President is now running for re-election and is out shaking hands, kissing babies, and making promises I and future generations will have to pay for. Someone who will finally take the bull by the horns and get things done. Someone who has a backbone and will stand up to all of the scare tactics and self-serving politicians. The budget proposals are ridiculous and the idea that both sides are claiming victory, when there is no victory to claim is outlandish. I like the idea floated by one of the senators to go to a 2 year budget rather than an annual one. What are your thoughts? Stand your ground (like you always do) and fight for all of us that are not being heard by our representatives.

6. Mujib

DR. Ron Paul,
    i think you should visit DR. Mahathir Mohamad.
    Both of you have many common characteristic.
    I’m sure that many idea and good will come from it.

sincerely,
    Mujib

7. Alan Russo

Ron –

For God’s sake PLEASE oh PLEASE do something about the TSA! This airport nonsense has got to stop! My family and I will not fly because I would go to jail if I found myself in this situation. There’s no way in hell I would let my children be subjected to that while their protector and guardian stood by and allowed it to happen to them. NO WAY IN HELL!

This is not the Liberty we promised our children, Ron!

P.S. No, you are not my representative but you are the only one that I trust to actually get something done. I’ll continue to donate. I’ll continue to evangelize the Libertarian message. I’ll continue to resist, but we need strong leaders to correct course so that we don’t have to do it ourselves. God bless you sir.

8. chris baltierra

ron if you can please get with dan lungren and look up a case in el dorado hills california that involves a terminated car dealer who was one of the top sales men in california who just opened his own business after years of his pursuit of happiness, a verteran am man who gave back. He was shut down by a government scandle i believe and there are many more that need your help. I believe you can help very much its a matter of a lot of things, reguarding our constituion and how its falling our american citizens for a government out of control. Carmean Dodge(larry Carmean), Amador dodge(john Cator), and swift dodge(Bobby Swift R.I.P), they are the main ones to look up if you may with Dan lungren. There families left in the dark and the whole life taken, from the greed of I believe to be the FED, along side out cammander in cheif . no one has the power to close dealerships and seize property without a proper investigation. unless its some conspiracy. which we know to be true. these people are sufferning for nothing they did, big banks and corperations that seal from our own. yet i know, this would blow a case wide open, there is a chrysler rep seeking them out to pay them off to keep quiet and they are ready flex their muscle’s but the need your help……..

9. kush

Ron, I’ve never voted before in my life because I’ve always thought the system was so far gone that it didn’t matter and I think I was right.

I can honestly say now that I don’t look like a crazy person anymore for being outraged about everything! If you run I will vote for the first time and vote for you, I will ninja, and picket or whatever supporters do.

Please keep up the good work! My prayers and thoughts go with you, have a productive fun safe trip.

And I can’t wait to vote for you in 2012.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

10. joe novakovich jr

we the people know how the deficeit reached this point and how it should be brought down. not in the fashion of the current puppet gov.

11. joe novakovich jr

i think ron paul/jesse ventura ticket in 2012 would stand a very good chance of winning. So many people r on to what fed reserve and the elitist r up to. It would be an excellent wake up call 4 america

12. CHARLES WASSERMAN

PLEASE RUN AGAIN DR. PAUL. AMERICA NEEDS TO HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS GOVERNMENT. MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE BEHIND YOU.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0