10 responses to “I’ll be on The View, The Colbert Report and Hannity…”

1. Tony K

If we all pull together this could be our salvation. If the GOP would nominate him, he would be able to talk openly without teleprompter oposing Obama and he’d make obama sound like the baboon he is. The world needs Ron Paul, if we get anyone else in either party it’s the end, they both will do more of the same. If he was given the chance to one on one debate with obama on all the media, including the 90% of which is Democrate driven the world would understand that he is the only true patriot FOR the people. If he run’s i will be doing everything in my power to get the word out. All the TV appearances are trying to demonize him, but they are having a very hard time for two thing, he’s honest and his record over last 30 years is very clear he is for America and not world governance or big government or control of the peoples every breath.

Ron Paul 2012 I pray

2. Jerry Atkinson

I will vote for Ron Paul as I did in 08. I also would vote for Judge Andrew Napalitano, Peter Schiff, Jesse Ventura, Sheriff Mack and some other true patriots to be in his cabinet for liberty that respect, honor and obey the Constitution and Bill of Rights in America. I am a Thomas Jefferson fan that has been schooled well on subject and am sick of the evil FED RESERVE bankers, Bilderberg, CFR, and U.N. criminals, send them back to their masters in Europe the Rothschild family cartel. WE THE PEOPLE will then be masters of our future and free country once again.

3. TonyS

You Pat Yo!

Here are cut and pastes from previous comments I have made(Out of context – but the words are mine):
    “If Ron Paul were to bring the change he pretends to want his retail empire would fall”. “Ron wishes to increase niche market sales while casting a larger net with a desire to improve mainstream market penetration. I believe the priority is placed on sales & marketing of retail material more so than bringing the change he speaks about.”

I am inclined to agree with what you said. BUT…. Excluding Ron candidates who expressed interest in the 2012 election seem just as corrupt, misguided or confused as those before them(last 30-40 + years). I am no doom bringer or fear mongering loon. If another Bush/Obama is elected for 4 – 8more yrs, this could be very harmful, I will say no more :)

For 30 + years this man has rarely(possibly never?) backpedaled, flip flopped or contradicted himself in the web of lies, deceit and pathetic BS most elected officials(Democrat or Republican) spin themselves into. While this does assist him in creating a vast & diverse niche market of consumers who value & will purchase his products it also implies he must at some level agree with his message. Given his name and our Hollywood society he could earn more doing less in other areas.

It seems you are basing the overwhelming majority of your argument on ‘pattern analysis’. While an effective method of gathering information the FBI, NSA or other groups have shown the danger of this. Outside of these patterns is there actual evidence?

Based on evidence of their actions I am 99% confident 100% of the candidates(rep/dem) are not truly serious about working with the people to fix our nation if they get elected. Although I see & value the emotional appeal of your/our argument against Paul. The evidence of his actions spanning 30 yrs says we are wrong.

Therefore:
    Ron Paul – 2012 :)

4. patrick courrielche

I admire Ron Paul, but his flirtation with a 2012 presidential bid is nothing but a glorified book promotion because he can’t win the Republican nomination and his team know it.

All emotion aside, Ron Paul couldn’t win a single county in his own congressional district during the 2008 presidential primary cycle. And even more telling, he didn’t win one single county primary in the almost 2,600 county primaries throughout the country.

How can Paul even come close to winning the Republican nomination when he can’t even win a single county primary? Read my article on this here:

1. TonyS

Therefore:
      Ron Paul – 2012 :)

5. joe

ron paul please call for a popular peaceful protest of Obamas war in libya, it wont happen without someone like you calling for it. Trust me, americans are ready, a spark is necessary to start the fire of liberty.

6. Mark

Yes! Just like Morton Downey, Jr! Classic R. Paul

7. jhon

Ron paul needs 100,000 signatures to run for president in 2012. He currently has 36,000. please sighn the petition and get 60,400 more people to sighn it before 2012 at http://www.ronpaul2012.net/

1. Robert Firestone

well even if he doesn’t get on the ballot couldn’t we all just write him in? Even if the current system will not allow him to run he can still get the presidency if everyone writes him in. A lot harder but still possible

8. Skid

School Hannity … again. Ha ha ha.