7 responses to “I launched my 2012 Presidential Exploratory Committee…”

1. Barbara Waters

YOU ARE THE MAN!! I will help as best I can Congressman Paul!

2. Charly Lee

Your resume speaks for itself...I ready to vote "YES" for Ron Paul In 2012.

3. Byron Brunskill

We citizens of the United States need to have our government return to the Constitution of the United States and you are just the man who as president would turn us to that course of action. You have my vote and support, Mr. Paul.

4. POR

As a citizen of the United States of America, a constitutional Republic governed by the rule of law, I am writing to ask for your help to stop the illegal immigration and enforce the current immigration laws. Failure do so is selective enforcement of the laws…which is against your oath of office and morally wrong.

There are no beneficiaries of continuing the current stance on non-enforcement of our immigration laws.

Sec. 103. [8 U.S.C. 1103] (a) (1) The Attorney General shall be charged with the administration and enforcement of this Act and all other laws relating to the immigration and naturalization of aliens, except insofar as this Act or such laws relate to the powers, functions, and duties conferred upon the President, the Secretary of State, the officers of the Department of State, or diplomatic or consular officers: Provided, however, That determination and ruling by the Attorney General with respect to all questions of law shall be controlling .

(2) He shall have control, direction, and supervision of all employees and of all the files and records of the Service.

(3) He shall establish such regulations; prescribe such forms of bond, reports, entries, and other papers; issue such instructions; and perform such other acts as he deems necessary for carrying out his authority under the provisions of this Act.

Shall is mandatory and does not allow for an option not to perform. Unless, and until the laws are changed or amended in accordance with the procedures outlined in the constitution, the current laws MUST/SHALL be enforced, whether you agree with them or not.

Posse of the Republic (POR)

5. cindy scott

WOO HOO!!!! I am donating as much as i can as often as i can.... You got this.. It would be an absolute dream come true to have you as our president..

6. Jeremy Pruitt

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!

7. Joseph Geer

I am ready to help any way I can! Ron Paul for President!