Ron Paul: Why I Want To Be President

Date: 04/26/2011

1. whothehellgivesadamn

1. RON PAUL 2012
    2. I'VE BEEN A LIBERTARIAN FOR A LONG TIME, I VOTED FOR RON IN 1988...
    3. THESE TWO GUYS ARE AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME AND THEY ARE ON FIRE.
    4. FANTASTIC VIDEO, WHICH I HAVE FAVORITED.

2. If I were American, I would would vote RON PAUL
    If I were American, I would would vote RON PAUL
    If I were American, I would would vote RON PAUL
    If I were American, I would would vote RON PAUL
    If I were American, I would would vote RON PAUL
    If I were American, I would would vote RON PAUL

3. u people need to wake up. he will be just another puppet of jews. it doesnt matter who runs ur country. they will be all puppets of jewish ASSHOLES.

4. Ron Paul You The Man! :D

5. Remember when Presidents used to great?

6. I love the last thing he said about that the federal agents need more gun control. You cant do business in this country without a gun i mean if you work for the government your armed when you come to someone's property. Game wardens carry guns why? Its really dumb to give all these people guns to do there job which they have no need for a gun in the first place. Its not something the public likes from the people who are supposed to serve the people. Less police that would be great can pigs fly?

7. RON PAUL IN THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE U.S.

8. ChampaignLibertarian

I am switching party to vote for Ron Paul in the primary.

9. He is a clueless boob

10. This is why I will vote for Paul in 2012. If he wins, I pray he will practice what he preaches.

11. ISmellLikeASexyGuy

Dr. Paul has the potential to be the greatest president in the history of America

12. Americans: Spread the word about Ron Paul as the mainstream media is going to focus on making him look bad eventually. Do your best to save your liberty.

13. A true hero. Here is a guy who is noble enough to fight for truth and justice in what seems to be a sea of corruption and corporate bribery. A man who isn't even sure of himself being the president but is trying to fight for the people. This is the true definition of a hero. Heroes aren't chosen by fate or save the world by themselves, they are the ones who are fed up seeing people backed into corners with no hope and have chosen to do something about it.

14. Love your thoughts Ron Paul but stay away from the Tea Party extremists. They make you look bad.

15. VOTE - RON PAUL.. 2012

16. MrBawbawbawbawbaw

and you never will be

17. Remember that you must register as a republican in order to vote for him in the primaries, and you must do it now. I believe it will be much more difficult to win the conservative primaries where many are obsessed with war mongering and moral laws, than it will to gain the support of the center and left in the presidential race.

18. If Ron Paul wins, no more medicare, medicaid, SS, FDA, etc. Everything will rest on the states. So no gay rights, pot will still be outlawed, state income taxes will go up. You'll have no federal regulations on industry. What happened with the banking sector will be repeated in every other industry.

But if Ron Paul does win, it doesn't mean everything he wants will become law. I imagine there will still be an income tax, there will still be SS, etc. But the foreign policy will be changed.

19. You want to be president because you think the Republicans current plans to slowly sell the nation off over decades is too slow.

That would be the reason why you keep saying you are against corporations but say nothing about how to keep them in check...and just talk about removing the few things keeping them in check. Like regulations.

Paul is a corporate whore masking himself as a Libertarian. he only wants to remove the few chains keeping corporations in check.

20. Ron Paul is REAL. No smoke and mirrors, real facts, real plan, a REAL AMERICAN! WE WILL BE HEARD! RON PAUL 2012!