Ron Paul: Why I Want To Be President

Date: 04/26/2011

1. I voted for Dr. Paul last time, and if he wants my vote in 2012, he'll get it. But I worry that he'll be less powerful as POTUS than he is now, with the oversight gavel and his ability to hammer shitheads like Bernanke. When I see the other comments here from other RP supporters, it gives me hope that there are still intelligent people out there. I'm not a joiner, never supported a presidential candidate until I read the positions and history of Congressman Paul. I will work for you, RP!

2. I voted for Dr. Paul last time, and if he wants my vote in 2012, he'll get it. But I worry that he'll be less powerful as POTUS than he is now, with the oversight gavel and his ability to hammer shitheads like Bernanke. When I see the other comments here from other RP supporters, it give me hope that there are still intelligent people out there. I'm not a joiner, never supported a presidential candidate until I read the positions and history of Congressman Paul. I will work for you, RP!

3. watch this vid for more ron paul give answers
    v=yCM_wQy4YVg

4. some more ron paul

it might be long vid but it good

5. I don't support Paul's stance on Israel. I won't support him for president.

6. Repeal the 16th Amendment as well! Way to go Ron Paul, you're the man! 2012!

7. What chances has he on primaries in resp. party? can USA financial elite drop him on primaries elections? (sorry my english)

8. Also let me add stupidly I joined the Army due to being tricked by the things they push like the soldiers creed and the army values. It is nothing like that. No one (at least in my unit) gives 2 shits about the American people. They just want their benefits and thats it. I try to educate them about Industrial Hemp and what it can do for this country and they look at me like I am retarded. They see nothing wrong with being in a war for 10years. Its more money for them.

9. True. America does not deserve Ron Paul. But I am happy he fights for America. He supports growing Industrial Hemp. That alone causes me to follow him.

10. irelandbacktoirish

I`m not even from the United states of America but i`m really interested in this political battle that is developing, Ron Paul I believe, is genuine and should be given a chance .

11. It's clear cut.. Ron Paul in 2012 or it bust!

12. "We became a nation that was concentrating on the materiel benefits of a free society and forgot about the free society." - Ron Paul

13. finally a host that doesn't make a fool of himself by trying to "make fun" of Ron Paul

14. you, my friend, are an idiot. read what you wrote and then think about it.

15. Too bad Napolitano is on the same channel that shamelessly tried in 08' to make Paul an irrelevant candidate. Does anyone think Faux will attempt to be fair to Dr. Paul this time around? Yeah, right...

16. I like this guy because he is an obvious Paul supporter.

17. I am Norwegian, but I will still be supporting Ron Paul any way I can!

18. RandomShellAccount

I want Ron Paul to be President so bad, but it seems like he is fighting a circus show while he is REAL Presidential material.

I mean Trump and Obama? Screw that man.

Ron Paul right now in our country is THE ONLY real solution.

I feel if we don't elect Ron Paul we're doomed. And that's not hype. We are literally going to regret not voting for Ron Paul if we don't.

I just can't imagine a Trump or Obama in office. This man would represent true CHANGE. Do all you can to spread the word.

19. I love this man and what he stands for, but I'm a realist who realizes how much influence the media has, and how receptive Americans are to what the mainstream tells them. With that being said....

How much of a chance is this man going to have, if the media blacklists him again? After all, Ron Paul was an Internet sensation in 2008, but despite that fact, when I mentioned his name to people (most of which were professionals), they didn't even know he was running thanks to the networks.

20. i wish him great luck this is a great guy and will make america much better and have good opinion in the foriegn policy that we all sick of it all years before obama is the worst president america ever had and must go and give Ron Paul to take over