Ron Paul: Wars Are Harmful And Costly And Ultimately Bring Down Empires!

125 Responses

Date: 04/28/2011

Processing your request, Please wait....

125 responses to “Ron Paul: Wars Are Harmful And Costly And Ultimately Bring Down Empires!”

1. http://www.ppiwon.co.uk

wedding photographer costs

2. start your own website

Hello there Nice blog site. Do you need to visitor post on mine at some point? In that case you should tell me by way of e-mail or simply answer this remark since I subscribed to announcements and will know if you do.

3. 4 star hotels rome

Thanks for the update, can I set it up so I receive an alert email whenever you make a new update?

4. aplikacje webowe

you've an excellent blog right here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my weblog?

5. chevelle merch

come on and get some chevelle merch

6. business case

http://business-case-info.info can systematically get your business case data off the ground instantly

7. Em Chan

I need to remember to pick up your books this weekend. I'd put it on my credit card but I'd rather wait to get paid before I do so :p

8. piecharthosen

9. JDLUTZ2007

If anyone hates the world it's the neocons that keep starting all of these wars.

10. fariz1974

Good luck to you american people...you worked so hard and now you would be left with nothing .

11. chapsroc

It's interesting, Ron Paul is basically saying: America should not act like an empire, but since it is in all the BIG SPENDING WAYS, the way to save America's ass is a SOFT LANDING FOR A DYING AND BROKE EMPIRE. BRING THE TROOPS HOME, END THE FED, AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MUST SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE OF IRRESPONSIBLE BIG GOVERNMENT --- SOFT LANDING." Very brave congressment who dare to THINK & SPEAK HIS MIND, even though it is a tough sale to the dumb down American public.

12. democratsaresmart

ATTENTION UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, IF RON PAUL WILL BECOME US PRESIDENT, OTHER COUNTRIES WILL TELL US WHAT TO DO!

RON PAUL UR NOT STRONG PRESIDENT, U HAVE NO ENERGY TO RUN THIS POWERFUL COUNTRY,

SPEND TIME WITH GRANDCHILDREN, WRITE UR PUSSY BOOKS, GO SAVE PEOPLE DYING FROM AIDS IN AFRICA, GET TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS AND CHECK ON UR PROSTATE, BASICALY OPEN PUBLIC

CLINICS USA WILL NEVER BE A PUSSY COUNTRY! PUT THAT NOTE ON UR FRIDGE! SO WHEN U WAKE UP AT NITE TO TAKE PISS!

13. TIm Nguyen

The Title can also be named like this "Wars Are Harmless for war profiteers And profitable And Ultimately Bring up more corporate Empires!

14. sjvietboy408

15. kommisar

You know fuck all, you babbling retard. You stated wars are used to keep the economy running. This is false. That's the bottom line. Your accusations of racism are completely without merit, and indicative you are mentally disturbed. Your family tree is probably a straight line.

16. Kwaku Awere

you see i know a little bit never mind my english , Also i aint that credulous ,maybe a little bit but i'm smart enough to know that america always invents some kind of war when things dont go their way (vietnam) and as long as people like you are brainwashed powerfull people get away with things, espically oil companies, he he i wonder what will happen when gaddaffi stays in power, would not be surprize when that country gets invaded.

17. ghanabanana

18. Kwaku Awere

most white americans like you are racist ofcourse u wouldent admit it, that why africans get the worse jobs and the whites complain about as taken their jobs. As for my education well i am very good at history and religion hard to challange me in that field example america dont belong to whites from europe, austrilla dont belong to europeans , nazi scientist were recruited by americans and russians, christianty was used to justify slavery. europe was invaded, civillsed by the moors.

19. ghanabanana

20. kommisar

The only one fooled is you, credophile. I'm well aware of the U.S.' foreign policy and history. You are just a bitter, ignorant, credulous, racist, backwards piece of trash who has no decent education background.