Ron Paul Revolution 2012

Date: 04/28/2011

1. Of course, Fox News...the network that is VERY republican. They are spreading lies!!! I know everyone has their opinion, and I respect that, but this is MY opinion, and it's true to me.

2. Of course, Fox News...the network that is VERY republican. They are spreading lies!!! I know everyone has their opinion, and I respect that, but this is MY opinion, and it's true to me.

3. Everyone, please donate to Ron Paul 2012. com. It might be Ron Paul's last chance because he needs money to continue his campaign.

4. Everyone, please donate to Ron Paul 2012. com. It might be Ron Paul's last chance because he needs money to continue his campaign.

5. I can't wait I turn 18 in august and I will be able to vote for a great man named Ron Paul

6. I can't wait I turn 18 in august and I will be able to vote for a great man named Ron Paul

7. Ron Paul is the only true Republican

8. still got those bumper stickers available?

9. "A group of conservative leaders met with Rick Santorum on Thursday to consider how to persuade Newt Gingrich to drop out of the Republican presidential nominating contest."

"But Mr. Santorum has been losing some important states by small margins — in some cases, by the amount that Mr. Gingrich has been siphoning off."

Uh funny thing is RON PAUL's NAME was never mentioned ! Hardy Har Har Paultards.

10. We need a Ron Pau statement on how Obama can give russia seven Islands of the Alutian Chain that belongs to alaske ickuding the oil rights worth billions. I can't believe Congress can't stop this !!!

11. You are a liar. I highly doubt that. He spreading the right message. He waking people up. He not the one who has to do all the changes himself it's the people too! Both must put the work into it. Do you really think one person can fix every little problem. No! But he spreading the message and so people understand and do something about it.

12. Whats your solution to the budget crisis?
    Quit spending money...
    My god so simple yet so elegant!

13. No I'm not....I'm too broke to be a freemason. I seen a few different videos of him using the lame handshake they use. Mostly durring the Reagan Administration but he still uses them from time to time. Also when someone or somthing seems to good to be true, you can bet its not true.

14. ...no, YOU'RE the Freemason. Ron Paul's the only Christian on the Rep. stage.

15. on Ron Pauls thing you forgot to add Free Mason

16. I'm from Japan, and I've ordered 25 Ron Paul brochures to share with my American friends here. 😉