What a day! The debate was a big success and I am off to a…

“What a day! The debate was a big success and I am off to a TEA Party rally here in Greenville. Please consider helping push the Money Bomb over $1 million Dollars for the day. Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Exploratory Committee www.ronpaul2012.com America is the greatest nation in human history. “Ron Paul

1. DONT TRUST HERMAN CAIN, what a FAKE!!!!

Cain just like the rest of them. There is no substitute just Absolute Ron Paul!!

Ron Paul 2012 America's only chance.

2. Clearly, the audience loved Ron Paul, more so than any other candidate. Cain was amusing, as was Johnson, but Paul nailed the important stuff. Cain, while a bit of a joke, was charismatic, however. None of the others were. Paul's biggest drawback is an unfortunate one. While I think he's right on every point, he doesn't present overly well. His body language is tight, he tends to ramble a bit, but he's razor sharp on the important stuff. I'll vote for him, and I think a lot of people will, but not enough. I'm stuck between the importance of putting someone up who can beat Obama but who will not be much of a change, or Paul, who represents true change but may be unelectable. No, not stuck. Paul it is (a new stance for me, by the way). Good luck, Paul!

3. Ron Paul,

Way to stick it to them. One of the few genuine politicians left out there. I'm part of the younger voting bloc, having only voted in one presidential election, but I can tell you the attitudes of my peers are changing and while perhaps the politics of the primary process will doom you never to be the front-runner of a major party in a presidential election, your messages of limited government and individual liberty are not falling on deaf ears, and hopefully the future generations will have the tenacity and wherewithal to make some major changes to how the government runs for the better. The imperialistic, self-serving, special interest-dominated government that I now convulse at times with vile animosity, is a far cry from the idealistic, egalitarian and benevolent institution that I had imagined it was when I was growing up. So when I hear you stand up for the things you do, it makes me feel a little less like a dreamer and a bit more like a pragmatist. You got my vote!

4. I was shocked to see that this time all the candidates seem to be in support of free markets, whereas before it was only Ron Paul. This group as a whole did not seem as right wing as the ones who were not there. I have supported Ron Paul a long time but was also impressed by Herman Cain. It is good to see that more candidates than just Ron Paul were against going into Lybia and the other wars. We might have some REAL debates going once all the candidates get going and this time Dr. Paul will not be alone in his free market, anti-war stances.

PS END THE FED!

5. Dear Ron.

You are the best, you are what America and the world needs.

The last time I vote, I vote for you, and I will do the same the next time. The only one problem is that I´m Spaniard, so I vote for you here in Spain. You can be sure I don´t waste my vote, vote for you, even here in Spain, it´s the best thing I can do.

God bless you man.
    --------------------------

6. Dear Ron.

You are the best, you are what America and the world needs.

Good bless you man.
    --------------------------

7. Dear Ron.

You are the best, you are what America and the world needs.

Good bless you man.

8. Dear Ron.

You are the best, you are what America and the wolrd needs.

Good bless you man.

9. The losers debate showcased every Republican who was against tariffs and for China having "most favored nation" trade status. Fortunately the winners debate will feature those who are tired of doing the same old thing and wondering where all our jobs went.

10. The Constitution has become useless and should be burned. It was written by elites (mostly lawyers) to create an environment to prosper.

The gubmint completely ignores it when it wants.

Plus, it caused americans to believe their rights come from the gubmint.

It's time to disenfranchise from the system and become self-reliant.

11. Screw the constitution. It has failed to protect the so-called liberties and rights of a people who don't really deserve it. It can only mean one thing: That those rights DO NOT exist and are not recognized by God! The constitution is a lie and a fairytale. America was lost many years ago and believe me, there is no going back. Government believes it has all the rights to deny the bill of rights and it grabs it without recourse, without remorse, and without fear of retaliation. That is the very definition of a country lost to totalitarianism. I can tell you the IRS has destroyed my life and that of my family's. We will be leaving this god-forsaken place. The constitution is a failure.

• I coudn'nt agree with you more. The Costitution was fraud from the get go. It was written by wealthy men (many lawyers) to create a system for them to prosper.

It also brainwashed us to believe our rights come from the gubmint.

Liberal progressives have accelerated what rebublicans do slightly slower.

It's time to disenfranchise from the system and become self reliant.

12. You have my vote Mr. Paul. I am changing my voter registration from Independent to Republican so that I can vote for you in the Fl primary.

Thank you for standing up for our Constitution. We are losing our country at an alarming rate and your positions on the important issues of our time represent the only clear voice for liberty and sanity in the political arena at this time.

I'll do my best to be an educated voice on your behalf.

Good debate. I was very happy that you were included as it seems the MSM seeks to marginalize you. God bless.

13. Alain Tremblay

You clearly win that first debate.... congrat.