19 responses to “I am heading to Iowa tomorrow – I’ll be opening a…”

1. Nan Schmidt

Go Ron Paul!!!!!

I always enjoy reading everyone's comments and it brings tears to my eyes that maybe just maybe people are waking up to what this country was and should be and can be. I have my t-shirts and my bumper sticker already. Come on 2012 lets put the man in that should be President. A man I can say is my President with pride. I hope all of you are there and do anything you can to get this man elected. I have followed and donated for many years, wrote his name in on the last election and if I have to will do so again. No more voting for the better of the two candidates. Lets get this Country on the right track!

2. Marie Mervin

This is the best news I have heard in reference to the 2012 elections. I will vote for Ron Paul, even if I have to write it in. I will never vote another straight Republican ticket again in my life. WE NEED REAL CHANGE!

3. robert

IF YOU BELIEVE IN HAVING IMMIGRANT POST A BOND THAT THEY WILL NOT BE A BURDEN ON THE TAXPAYER, I AM ALL FOR YOU.

4. jim chisholm

I agree with your message here. If you run for president I will vote for you. If you do not I will vote for Obama.

5. A.M.

Awesome! Right in my town. Welcome to Iowa Dr. Paul!

6. tj

OK...it is time to start organizing the campaign. If I do not see an organization in Cleveland, Ohio by July 4, I will have to start one myself...

Ron Paul 2012...you are either for FREEDOM or you are not...

7. Dan

Ron Paul AZ is ready to help lead you to a monumental victory

8. Johnie Scarecrow

Dear Dr Paul,
    I am a young California man, although people think this is a traditionally blue state, I think the people of the republic of California are ready for a REAL change. I happen to live in Venice Beach CA, I personally think that this city is a great place to open your California headquarters. I would like to help you. You have many supporters here. I am ready to start the revolution in love, and liberty, right here in my backyard. Please contact me with any way I can help you here in California.

9. Johnie Scarecrow

Dear Dr Paul,
    I am a young California man, although people think this is a traditionally blue state, I think the people of the republic of California are ready for a REAL change. I happen to live in Venice Beach CA, I personally think that this city is a great place to launch your California campaign. I would like to help you. You have many supporters here. I am ready to start the revolution in love, and liberty, right here in my backyard. Please contact me with any way I can help you here in California.

10. william hudson

I'm ready to volunteer and help Ron Paul take Alaska! We would love to have you visit Anchorage and/or Elmendorf AFB.

11. Steven

Go, Ron, Go!!! I am collating myriad support form afar for your campaign! Please consider, as a potential running mate, RALPH NADER!!!!! This could aid in securing an otherwise classical "Democratic" voting constituency, one that is somewhat rigid in thought, into seeing things your way, improve your sympathetic voter demographic! Think about it! Best of Luck, I'll be working for You!!!!!

- Steven

1. tj

Ralph Nader is a socialist

12. Larry White

I would like to know how I can help I've never done anything like this before but I am willing to learn. So Dr. Paul if I can I would love to help in Fort Worth, TX.

13. Larry White

I would like to know how I can help I've never done anything like this before but I am willing to learn. So Dr. Paul if I can I would to help in Fort Worth, TX.

14. James Wilkerson

I am waiting for word on anything I can do to help here in Jacksonville, Florida. Electable or not, I am taking a stand with Dr. Paul in 2012. I've had enough of politicians who continue to promote their social agendas while we taxpayers keep footing the bill. Give me liberty now!

15. Rob

Arizona volunteers reporting for duty!!!!

16. Mitch Conner

If you are ever looking for volunteers let me know. I will do anything I can to help

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

1. Brett Istre

Me too, New Orleans, Louisiana area here! Put us to work Ron! We want to help!

17. Nick

He may well be the most revolutionary president since the founding fathers.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0