New Hampshire is wonderful! I am giving my Presidential…

“New Hampshire is wonderful! I am giving my Presidential Campaign kickoff rally and speech at 10:00 am ET, and then a lot of press all day.”Ron Paul

1. Frances Scarcille

Our founding fathers espoused the honoring of individual liberty,
    transparency in government, and self-evident decency. As a nation, we have
    strayed far from these American values. We do indeed look forward to a
    candidate like Ron Paul, who has consistently stood up for our rights.

Ron Paul / Bob Bowman 2012

THE REVOLUTION TO SAVE OUR NATION

• brenda sandidge

I am hoping you are Frances Scarcille that attended Gar-Field High School. I graduated in 1970 and have fond memories of you being so very nice to everyone.... brenda sandidge carroll

• Hi Frances,

Are you the same person as Frances Scarcille-Mullen who used to live in Bryn Mawr? I have lived in Houston for almost 28 years. If you are the same person, I would love to be in touch. The last time I saw you was at my wedding in Philadelphia!

Cheers,
      Janice

2. Ron Paul for president 2012! PLEASE VOTE! EVERY VOTE COUNTS! AND IF THE VOTES ARE ALTERED ALL HELL WILL BRAKE LOOSE I ASSURE YOU! WE'LL TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

3. Ron Paul is what we Americans like to call the voice of liberty. Freedom rings from the rooftops and will not be silenced! Long live liberty!!!

4. Dr paul is what us old jarheads like to call a LIBOHOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You know, I can't help but think, that the rest of the world is looking to the American people, to see if we practice what we preach, and elect a leader who actually adheres and conforms to our stated values, or instead, just re-elects the same dog and pony show we have had for decades.

If we want TRUE freedom, REAL solutions to our economic woes, then we need to elect someone that will address the underlying reasons why we have these problems in the first place.

In other words, treat the disease and not the symptoms. If you cure the disease, the symptoms will go away on their own.

6. You know, I can't help but think, that the rest of the world is looking to the American people, to practice what we preach, and elect a leader who actually adheres and conforms to our stated values, or instead, just re-elects the same dog and pony show we have had for decades.

7. There are some really bad publications out there trying to smear Dr. Paul's reputation and calling him "racist". He needs to clarify this & beat them down otherwise they will keep passing absurb & ridiculous gossip around that could ruin his reputation.

8. Thank god. We have a chance!

9. Jackie Siegelman

I'm utterly delighted that you've tossed your hat into the ring for the 2012 presidential run--you've got my vote and support!!

10. Freedom: YOU are either for it...or against it!

Ron Paul 2012 --- the only leading candidate for it

11. William Gunter

This past Friday the 13th was a great day, and not one to be scorned or feared.
    Congressman Ron Paul declared his run for the Republican nomination for the 2012 Presidential election.

I encourage lovers of Freedom,Liberty ,and Peace to support him both in contributions,and politcally.

If you even just put a bumpersticker on your car that supports him in some way,
    you will be doing both your State,and your Country a service.

Thank You.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

• William Gunter,
      This is a fight for all humanity.I'm not American but these are universal principles which will make the world an infinitely better place.We have the capacity to solve the most pressing problems facing us.

Those who seek absolute power over the masses,have absolutely no idea of what creates this fragile umbrella called civilisation. It is individual creativity and toil that makes it possible,not a few elite parasites.

12. Ron Paul for 2012!!! Thanks for giving us young people a chance for a real future!!!

Ron Paul=Milton Friedman with a Constitutional emphasis…you cant get better than that...

Rocking my socks off with economic common sense.

Thanks Ron Paul,
    David

13. I can't thank you enough for running as president! You have my full support....this country needs you and we the people want peace and liberty....God bless you!

• Yes, the world needs peace, liberty, but also responsibility.

If this is not feasible neither should be to continue developing abusive technology.

14. Wish you the best but I'd avoid further mishaps Paul like your comments yesterday about Bin Laden. I know that saying this won't be popular on this forum and I understand why Paul said this as he would rather have gone through the government of Pakistan to get him arrested. Problem is that Pakistan is corrupt and cannot be trusted. What we did was the best possible thing wasn't perfect but sometimes that's what we need to do and that is to be forceful. We need you Paul please don't make blunders like this in the future.

• When someone forcefully comes into your house searching for a criminal, we'll see how you feel. Osama bin Laden was one man. He's a product of the system. And the system is our intervention in the affairs of others. There's probably a lot of criminals from other countries in the United States, so how would you feel if another country came in and used their commandos in a neighborhood without first asking your permission, all this in the name of catching a criminal who doesn't concern you as much as it concerns them?

15. Go Ron, Go!

16. God Bless you and your will power to run for president in 2012~~!!
    I believe this will be the "last stand" for all of us to regain back the power to the people.
    I love all your ideas and can only hope you will make good on half of those.

"Ron Paul, the change we've been waiting for for 30 years!"

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

17. I feel energized in knowing that you are running in 2012. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

18. Thank You!

19. Congratulations!!!!

I am ecstatic about this announcement. Longtime supporter, not much money, unfortunately, and getting smaller by the day, but I will write for you. Your candidacy may actually rally all of my sons and I behind the real change, back toward our US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

All the best,