10 responses to “Ron Paul: We Stand Poised to Win Major Political Battles. Let’s Make This REVOLUTION Truly Historic!”

1. Madalene Amazan

Come on, kids have always hated reading classics for school. When i was 15, I HATED Pride and Prejudice and could barely finish it, but I still became an English significant and now operate in publishing! The only difference is that now hashtags allow us to really quantify how many kids hate how many books… Back after i was in high university, I had to tell folks individually or by AOL Instant Messenger how much I hated Jane Austen…

2. discount code for v.i.p electronic cigarette

Your blog is great and i also know Allen always adds balsamic vinegar to his soup.

3. Latosha Valderamo

Hi there to every body, it’s my first pay a quick visit of this website; this web site includes amazing and actually fine stuff in support of readers.

4. Fumiko Carnahiba

Hi friends, its great article about cultureand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

5. rodzaje reklamy internetowej

Many women want larger, tighter along with fuller busts. Still, not every women are blessed with these breasts hence they seek out strategies to acquire their preferred breasts. Instead involving undergoing people pricey and also risky busts enlargement surgery, why not utilize natural busts enhancement? This demands ingesting supplements, making use of creams, or even performing exercises that will assist you obtain larger, firmer and fuller busts the less hazardous way.

6. tax relief

I’m not sure why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

7. Beatrice Smith

Ignorant media has no room in the political arena. Uneducated media is useless; don’t pay attention to them. If we depend on the media, guess what?
    We’ll have generations to come with a government the media promoted in 2008. We must re-build our nation, respecting the first human right, the right to LIFE in order to have access to other rights.
    God will finally hear the prayers of His people!!
    RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

8. Elaine Mann

Thank you Mr. Paul for running, now I have someone to vote for. Everyone wants a hand out, you will have a tough time in the race. I do not know many people, but, all the people I know will hear about you and your record of voting as a Congressman. “All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” Thomas Jefferson “To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt….I am for a government rigorously frugal and simple.” Thomas Jefferson Back to “We the people”, you go Ron Paul.

9. Brett Istre

I am so proud of you Mr. Congressman for doing this you will have my vote, this will be my 1st time voting ever because I thought it would be an insult to vote for one crimminal or the other, but now thats all changed! I am so so so excited about this 2012 election, usually I dont give a damn. I will also be representing you here in the New Orleans, La. area. LOVE YOU RON PAUL! YOU ARE MY REAL LIFE HERO!

10. tj

1 800 282 2882

This is the number to Rush Limbaugh’s show. The idiot still dismisses Ron PAul’s candidacy…despite Ron Paul leading or near the top of every major poll conducted in the past 4 months. He claims only Pawlenty and Daniels are “serious” candidates.

Perhaps by flooding his show with calls, we can educate Rush about true conservatism. And for those who dismiss this note and dismiss the importance of getting Ron Paul exposure on his show, you are mistaken. The idiot carries much influence and can sway a state primary for a candidate. (By the way, if you do call the show, please do not call him an idiot…that is between us.)

Ron Paul 2012…You are either for FREEDOM, or you are against it.