Ron Paul: We Stand Poised to Win Major Political Battles. Let’s Make This REVOLUTION Truly Historic!

Ron Paul just sent out the following email:

Dear Liberty Activist,

Yesterday, I stood in the town hall in Exeter, New Hampshire, with a packed house of fellow Liberty Lovers and announced that I am a candidate for President of the United States.

And, let me tell you, the response has been tremendous!

We have been overwhelmed with media attention and interview requests. Just yesterday, I did nine national television interviews, as well as many New Hampshire–based appearances, and I even had to turn down many more. And, on Sunday, I will be the lead guest on Fox News Sunday.

But, more importantly, I have seen an outpouring of support from friends in Iowa, New Hampshire, and all across the country. Thousands of calls and emails have poured in offering support and encouragement.

Our REVOLUTION is now in a new phase. As the numbers build and the polling surges, we stand poised to win major political battles and take our Liberty back.

You and I know that America is the greatest nation in human history. Belief in Liberty, limited government, and sound money made us the freest and most prosperous people in the world.

But we are in danger. Two trillion dollar deficits, soaring inflation, endless foreign wars, and an ever-growing federal government threaten the very fabric of our nation.

All the work we have done together for the past decades has brought us to this place. We are challenging the status quo, and, if we come together now in these crucial times, we can win.

This REVOLUTION will be hard work. It will require long hours from all of us. And, as we threaten the power elites, we will be attacked. We will face smears, defaming, and dirty tricks.

But, I know that our mission is crucial. Please work with me and help give each other strength as we fight for Liberty.

So, as we launch this new campaign, I pledge the following to you:

1. I will work as hard as I can and do everything in my ability to make this campaign a success.

2. We will build the strongest team we possibly can and execute the best, most professional effort in our power.

3. I will never compromise and never, ever back down.

Over the next few weeks, my team will continue to build the top notch campaign organization our REVOLUTION requires. I will be working to put in place the staff, resources, equipment, and technology necessary to help ensure this campaign is a success.

Please plug in with them over the next few weeks and find out what you can do. And please, always be patient as we deploy our plan. There will be an important job for everyone willing to contribute.

As we launch this campaign, I continue to draw my strength from you. Whenever I get tired or feel discouraged by the scope of our problems, I lean on all the passion across the country and am reinvigorated. I thank you for that, from the bottom of my heart.

Let’s make this REVOLUTION truly historic!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

1. Come on, kids have always hated reading classics for school. When i was 15, I HATED Pride and Prejudice and could barely finish it, but I still became an English significant and now operate in publishing! The only difference is that now hashtags allow us to really quantify how many kids hate how many books... Back after i was in high university, I had to tell folks individually or by AOL Instant Messenger how much I hated Jane Austen...

2. Your blog is great and i also know Allen always adds balsamic vinegar to his soup.

3. Hi there to every body, it’s my first pay a quick visit of this website; this web site includes amazing and actually fine stuff in support of readers.

4. Hi friends, its great article about cultureand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

5. Many women want larger, tighter along with fuller busts. Still, not every women are blessed with these breasts hence they seek out strategies to acquire their preferred breasts. Instead involving undergoing people pricey and also risky busts enlargement surgery, why not utilize natural busts enhancement? This demands ingesting supplements, making use of creams, or even performing exercises that will assist you obtain larger, firmer and fuller busts the less hazardous way.

6. I'm not sure why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

7. Ignorant media has no room in the political arena. Uneducated media is useless; don't pay attention to them. If we depend on the media, guess what?
    We'll have generations to come with a government the media promoted in 2008. We must re-build our nation, respecting the first human right, the right to LIFE in order to have access to other rights.
    God will finally hear the prayers of His people!!
    RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

8. Thank you Mr. Paul for running, now I have someone to vote for. Everyone wants a hand out, you will have a tough time in the race. I do not know many people, but, all the people I know will hear about you and your record of voting as a Congressman. "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." Thomas Jefferson "To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt....I am for a government rigorously frugal and simple." Thomas Jefferson Back to "We the people", you go Ron Paul.

9. I am so proud of you Mr. Congressman for doing this you will have my vote, this will be my 1st time voting ever because I thought it would be an insult to vote for one crimminal or the other, but now thats all changed! I am so so so excited about this 2012 election, usually I dont give a damn. I will also be representing you here in the New Orleans, La. area. LOVE YOU RON PAUL! YOU ARE MY REAL LIFE HERO!

10. 1 800 282 2882

This is the number to Rush Limbaugh's show. The idiot still dismisses Ron PAul's candidacy...despite Ron Paul leading or near the top of every major poll conducted in the past 4 months. He claims only Pawlenty and Daniels are "serious" candidates.

Perhaps by flooding his show with calls, we can educate Rush about true conservatism. And for those who dismiss this note and dismiss the importance of getting Ron Paul exposure on his show, you are mistaken. The idiot carries much influence and can sway a state primary for a candidate. (By the way, if you do call the show, please do not call him an idiot...that is between us.)

Ron Paul 2012...You are either for FREEDOM, or you are against it.