21 responses to “Wow! The latest Gallup poll has me at 1021 and, in third…”

1. 4 star hotels rome

Really Appreciate this post, can I set it up so I get an alert email whenever you publish a new update?

2. computer repairs sydney

fix your pc

3. tworzenie portali

You made some decent factors there. I looked on the web for the problem and located most individuals will go together with along with your website.

4. Kask Salomon

Its definitely good YouTube video in terms of quality, in fact fastidious, its quality is genuinely appreciable.

5. Gayle

Ron Paul is not a good politician, because he can not lie to the American people. He tell it like it is and doesn’t sugar coat anything. He’s just a honest man that truly believes in freedom and he only wants what is best for our country. I believe with all my heart that this man will become the next president of the United States of America. Tonight, when you hit you knees please ask God to continue to bless America and Ron Paul 2012!

6. Save USA Dr Ron Paul

2012 Paul
    We need your help to return the old USA back
    to a good highly respectable place
    your the leader who can do it.

RON PAUL in 2012

7. Scott

I do not believe these polls. Someone is trying to disuade Dr. Paul from running. Mr. Paul please run for the presidency. We need you there.

8. Vincent

I could only hope we have enough good military personal that understand that they do not want there children to be bullyed for the rest of there lives, and when the time comes they will be helping us speak out againest the unlawful act!
    We all thank you for helping to wake some of them up that forgot what the constitution means, for those of us that do know what the constitution is already, we thank you very much Ron Paul.

9. daisy

Im definately voting for you Ron Paul… because I believe in Freedom!!

10. donald

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 30

1. Mary

Sorry, Donald lack of an informed decision and comment makes shows the lack of steps you take when actually making an educated decision, this is the exact mistake alot of our citizens make, unfortunately for the rest of us. Shows you have not stayed tuned into Ron Paul since if you had been on Congressman Dr. Ron Paul’s OFFICIAL website PAUL.HOUSE.GOV you would have already seen May 23, 2011 his statement against raising the debt ceiling pay the bills we already have, and article titled “Last Nail” against extending the Patriot Act which he has consistently stated that the act lets the government commit freedom crimes against their own citizens and his sister site CAMPAIGNFORLIBERTY.COM sent e-mails out in advance, if you had been subscribed, let us know to call our representatives in our state expressing our discontent with the vote that did commence today May 27th, 2011 to extend the act against Dr. Ron Paul and Rand Paul’s will. GO DR. RON PAUL!!! FOR THE WIN!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0

2. Barry Watson

You will not support Ron Paul, but you say you will be voting third party. Who do you think the third party candidate is?

11. MaciN

Paul for President! LOVEREVOLUTION!! Support Drs. Paul until 2028!!!

12. callenfallen

I love this country. I love freedom. I love to love, and need to love like all humans. I am sick of society “quo’s,” negativity or the mainstream steamer’s attitude control. The hatered of other’s opinion or lack of regard of an opinion unlike anothers is absurd. I love Ron Paul because he respects what it means to have true personal responsiblity so freedoms can ring. I believe in the American Spirit and understand that it can stand against any and all “ill” power threatening this freedom; when we all have a commongood and stand together. But not the way we are living, now, can that be achieved. One that understands the Constitution should not just “dis” Ron Paul’s platform- without feeling like they are treading. If so, I do not understand how a man can vote against the very one that wants you to continue to be a free man in a free society. Name another candidate that would not (or has not) vote against your “freedom?” I’ll take an honest libitarian conservative over a LefthandedRhinoLiberalElitePuppet- Any day…. All day, long….bring it on. IN GOD WE TRUST

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

13. Michael

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 35

14. Jonathan

The only direction you are going to TO THE TOP Dr. Paul! Thank you for everything.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

15. Chris Ingrassia

Um, yeah. Not even close. That clown Palin is a complete joke. Don’t make anything of this Gallup poll – we all know polls are highly prejudicial and unreliable. Romney is a pretty face, but none of the other GOP candidates come close, in my opinion, to facing the truth of cutting our foreign policy. I am only 26, but have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure out how we can fix THIS country and make us prosperous again. Believe me when I say that if you believe in slashing social system benefits (SS, MC, MA, etc) without ackowledging at least a 50% cut in our foreign policy and imperialist agenda FIRST, you will NEVER get my vote. Bring the troops home, stop occupying and interfering with practically every nation on the planet, and take care of the ish in our own backyard. If Ron Paul does not win in 2012 and then enact his promised agenda, I will be moving out of this country. I’m tired of the corruption, the corporatism, the lies and propaganda, the military industrial complex, the government secrecy, the atrocious crimes of the PATRIOT Act, the torture and secret prisons, blah blah blah. Americans that believe all those things are acceptable forms of human practice make me sick, and I will not be a part of it any longer. I’m not religious one bit, but I pray Dr. Ron Paul becomes president in 2012!!!! He has my vote all the way.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0

1. Michael

Keep a diary of everyting you say about this campaign Chris because in ten years fime you will be able to look back on it and have a good laugh at yourself for thinking Ron Paul can win anything more important than dogcatcher.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 27

1. Jay

Umm, pretty sure Ron already holds a position that’s a bit more important than a dogcatcher.

If you were trying to look like a trolling fool, congrats, you succeeded.

You need to wake up and fast!

Ron Paul is this countries only hope.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0

1. Michael

Well, Texas is the exception. They elect people of the dogcatcher mentality into important political offices.

No really. Ron Paul doesn’t stand a chance in hell of making it and for that reason he should just quit now and not waste his lemmings’ time. On the bright side, this will be the last time he does it!

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 0 Thumb down 23

2. Jessica

seriously what kind of a loser comes to Paul’s website to tell him he has no chance of getting elected…

wait a minute. is this Donald Trump? check Michael’s hair