25 responses to “I’ll be up early and appear on CNBC tomorrow am at 8:25 ET.”

1. daisy

I thought I was a republican all these years.. I was recently visiting a republican website and they had a little test on there that I took for fun. It said I was overwhelmingly Libertarian. I thought that was kinda strange I researched libertarian and sure enough!! It matches, my beliefs so nicely. Then I started reading more about Ron Paul, who caught my interest in 2008, but I didn’t know much about him. Now I have been keeping a close eye on politics, which I have always had interest. It feels good to know that there is a candidate running who I so strongly agree with. Im not just voting for the lesser of two evils.

2. tj

wouldn’t it be great if all of us who know and love FREEDOM could move into one or two states and be free…and let the losers like Michael live in their states….the freedom lovers would bury them economically….

all we want is to be left alone…we dont want public schools, welfare, social security, food stamps, public housing, government research, or any of the other thousands of government programs in existence…please just leave us alone…

Ron Paul 2012…you are either for FREEDOM or you are not…

3. Anthony

Michael im sorry your covered in a shroud of ignorance. You think this country needs the military industrial complex to stay a float? News flash! We have been forcing wars for the last 10 years and we are 10x deeper in debt now as a direct corelation to making theses bombs, bullets, and weponry. I think you need to get your facts straight and realize the infastructure around us is a lost cause. You think its gunna hurt us more to stop spending on wars then you are plain out delusional and further more I strongly believe you have no idea what you are talking about. Think before you call someone else pathetic because that is a quick way to discredit yourself.

4. Michael

Ron Paul is going to end the wars and bring all the troops home, thereby ending the spending on bullets and bombs which is going to put a lot of Americans out of work. This will of course be exactly what the GOP is most aiming for in order to cut spending. So how’s that goin to work out for ya Ron?

What a pathetic joke this old man is now. Like as if the American people are even close to being serious about cutting spending! Duhhhhhh?

1. Jim

I doubt it. I am sure we will still sell weapons to the rest of the world like we do now. Great isn’t it? Kill Kill Kill.

These feeble attempts of yours are really just the whining cries of an established power cabal, who sees it’s position weakening. The tools you use are exactly the same toolset that satan uses. Lies, deception, turning good into bad. All the same.

Whine some more lackey.

The Lion’s Share

The Lion went once a-hunting along with the Fox, the Jackal,
      and the Wolf. They hunted and they hunted till at last they
      surprised a Stag, and soon took its life. Then came the question
      how the spoil should be divided. “Quarter me this Stag,” roared
      the Lion; so the other animals skinned it and cut it into four
      parts. Then the Lion took his stand in front of the carcass and
      pronounced judgment: The first quarter is for me in my capacity
      as King of Beasts; the second is mine as arbiter; another share
      comes to me for my part in the chase; and as for the fourth
      quarter, well, as for that, I should like to see which of you will
      dare to lay a paw upon it.”

“Humph,” grumbled the Fox as he walked away with his tail
      between his legs; but he spoke in a low growl.

“You may share the labours of the great,
      but you will not share the spoil.”

The Man Bitten by a Dog

A MAN who had been bitten by a Dog went about in quest of someone
      who might heal him. A friend, meeting him and learning what he
      wanted, said, “If you would be cured, take a piece of bread, and
      dip it in the blood from your wound, and go and give it to the
      Dog that bit you.” The Man who had been bitten laughed at this
      advice and said, “Why? If I should do so, it would be as if I
      should beg every Dog in the town to bite me.”

Benefits bestowed upon the evil-disposed increase their
      means of injuring you.

1. Michael

Uh Jim, didn’t your mom tell you yet that satan and god are sky fairies? Like, satan is tinkerbell’s husband and god is Snow White’s husband. Santa is their grandfather and Easter Bunny is an illegitimate child of Snow’s from when the god was porking her on the side.

1. Jim

Well Michael, I pity you. God is fiction huh? Well, we will see won’t we.

2. TREEpeople

You sure a friendly little fella. But you play with your parents computer Michael.

1. Michael

I’m only trying to get you goofs to stop supporting a lost cause.

1. Jim

So, you are saying our constitution is a lost cause? It sure sounds like it.

3. TREEpeople

You sure a friendly little fella. But you shouldnt play with your parents computer Michael.

4. Libertarian777

so should we declare war on Iran and North Korea as well? it will put more ‘americans to work’ making bombs, guns, truck drivers, mercenaries and the armed forces as well as healthcare for the injured veterans.

Stop with the broken windows fallacies already.

5. Eric

While it is true that cutting spending from the military industrial complex will inevitably cause loss of jobs in that sector, have you done any research into Ron’s position on the free market? You look at only one aspect of the bigger picture my friend. Ron Is all about the American People and their ability to stand on their own, not be reliant on foreign countries for our labor. Promotion of a true free market will create jobs and bring this country back to what used to make it great, a place for private business and its citizens to thrive and flourish. Read this article please and then tell me that Ron Paul’s goal is to put hard working Americans out of jobs.

Ron Paul for President 2012!

5. TREEpeople

RON, I saw you on CNBC . And your right again , you are defiantly mainstream. It seams every time I here you speak, I get a really good feeling of hope. I also hear honesty and urgency in your voice. Thank you for the truth . We are yelling ………RON PAUL for PRESIDENT ……. from the tree tops ! . Arborist and Ron, Rand Paul supporter

6. HARRY OLIVETO

I think he is too honest to be selected a candidate other than the Senate.

1. Jager

Do you read what you write? He’s too honest? He’s too honest to be elected??? What is wrong with you? This is exactly the man that most everyone wants to elect, they just don’t know it yet because they still have their eyes shut and their hands over their ears…. They are waking up because of people like myself as well as most on this site. Spread the message of honesty, don’t ridicule him for it.

1. Michael

this is true jager, he’s too honest. He says things that make it sure that he can never be elected. He won’t even make the nomination. In fact he won’t even come close. But you already know that don’t you.

2. Jim

How can anyone in their right mind NOT want someone who tells them the truth?

All the presidents in the last 30 or so years have given us lip service, but then after being elected, just rape our constitution and further the globalist agenda.

People should read Aesop’s fables.

The Ant and the Chrysalis

An Ant nimbly running about in the sunshine in search of food came
      across a Chrysalis that was very near its time of change. The
      Chrysalis moved its tail, and thus attracted the attention of the Ant,
      who then saw for the first time that it was alive. “Poor, pitiable
      animal!” cried the Ant disdainfully. “What a sad fate is yours!
      While I can run hither and thither, at my pleasure, and, if I wish,
      ascend the tallest tree, you lie imprisoned here in your shell, with
      power only to move a joint or two of your scaly tail.” The Chrysalis
      heard all this, but did not try to make any reply. A few days after,
      when the Ant passed that way again, nothing but the shell remained.
      Wondering what had become of its contents, he felt himself suddenly
      shaded and fanned by the gorgeous wings of a beautiful Butterfly.
      “Behold in me,” said the Butterfly, “your much-pitied friend! Boast
      now of your powers to run and climb as long as you can get me to
      listen.” So saying, the Butterfly rose in the air, and, borne along
      and aloft on the summer breeze, was soon lost to the sight of the
      Ant forever.

“Appearances are deceptive.”

The Dog and the Wolf

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to
      meet a House-dog who was passing by. “Ah, Cousin,” said the Dog.
      “I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin
      of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food
      regularly given to you?”

“I would have no objection,” said the Wolf, “if I could only
      get a place.”

“I will easily arrange that for you,” said the Dog; “come with
      me to my master and you shall share my work.”

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On
      the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of
      the Dog’s neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that
      had come about.

“Oh, it is nothing,” said the Dog. “That is only the place
      where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it
      chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it.”

“Is that all?” said the Wolf. “Then good-bye to you, Master
      Dog.”

Better starve free than be a fat slave.

The Horse, Hunter and Stag

A quarrel had arisen between the Horse and the Stag, so the
      Horse came to a Hunter to ask his help to take revenge on the
      Stag. The Hunter agreed, but said: “If you desire to conquer the
      Stag, you must permit me to place this piece of iron between your
      jaws, so that I may guide you with these reins, and allow this
      saddle to be placed upon your back so that I may keep steady upon
      you as we follow after the enemy.” The Horse agreed to the
      conditions, and the Hunter soon saddled and bridled him. Then
      with the aid of the Hunter the Horse soon overcame the Stag, and
      said to the Hunter: “Now, get off, and remove those things from my
      mouth and back.”

“Not so fast, friend,” said the Hunter. “I have now got you
      under bit and spur, and prefer to keep you as you are at present.”

If you allow men to use you for your own purposes,
      they will use you for theirs.

7. tj

I have voted Libertarian in every election since 1984…Ed Clark, Ron Paul, Andre Mareau(?) Harry Browne, David BErgland…unfortunately I got caught up in the anti-Obama/pro-PAllin hysteria and failed to vote for Bob Barr in 2008…(I regret this now)…nonetheless, I am certainly encouraged by the movement to liberty we have seen these past few years…

Ron Paul got less than 1 per cent of the vote in 1988…libertarians have come a long way since…

…and it reminds me of what Ayn Rand wrote in the Fountainhead…a socialist character claimed that WE do not want great men or men who aspire towards greatness…for these men cannot be ruled/controlled……likewise w/ the advent of the internet more and more of the population is learningmore about freedom and we’ are becoming harder too rule…so, if we do not win in 2012, we will eventually win

Ron PAul 2012…you are either for FREEDOM or you are not….

8. Keith

Could anyone post his spot on CNBC on the Ron Paul Liberty Forest blog? I’ll be in the classroom teaching when he is on.

Thanks in advance,
    Keith

1. Jager

Keith, YOU ARE A TEACHER????

Thank you so much!, I mean this with all sincerity. Thank you! You don’t understand how frustrated I am that Universities, as well as elementary schools are teaching everything other then the truth about history and trying to indoctrinate our youth into socialism. I do not know what you teach or where you teach but I am sure you are NOT trying to shove fallacy down anyone’s throat. Thank you for your thankless service to whomever it is you are standing in front of tomorrow.

9. PeoplePower

“This country has been sick,this country needs healing,this country needs medicine in fact I’d go so far as to say that,what this country really needs,right now,is a Doctor” The Master -Dr Who 2007

Go Ron Paul :-)

10. George Washington

Constitutionally, legislatively, and morally, Ron Paul has no equal. His 22 year voting record speaks for itself.
    Mr. Paul has not survived in politics for 22 years and maintain the ethics and morality he has by being anything other than stellar.
    If You refute the above comment, then I please invite You to listen to him speak about key issues. It is amazing how well he comes across because he doesn’t have to remember lies like other politicians. He understands what is happening in the world and knows how to apply the basic principles of liberty to achieve the real change that America so desperately deserves.
    American to American we are all on the same team. So I present Mr. Ron Paul as my Candidate for 2011 and invite anybody to meaningfully and respectfully debate why he is not the best for American and its people in 2012.
    Ron Paul = A real change, not for special interest, but for America’s Interests!
    Ron Paul 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

11. Richard Dean

Sorry, I meant to type “Congressman Ron Paul”.

12. Richard Dean

I’m supporting you completely Sen. Ron Paul! Go get them! Good luck with your campaign!