328 responses to “Ron Paul: End Obamacare, Abolish the IRS, Eliminate Support for Big Government”

1. gr8fulplanet

wow! good eye! I wouldve never caught that!

2. Alicia Banks

more proof that hobama is the new hitler

that bankster hobama is a liar

and

hobamacare = designer poverty

hobamacare = pharma corps casino

shame on the sheeple!

aliciabanks.xanga.com/732464570/obamacare–ominous-ombfuscation/

aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/selection-2012–%E2%80%9Cforward%E2%80%9D-with-the-fleecing-of-america/

3. Alicia Banks

more proof that hobama is the new hitler

that bankster hobama is a liar

and

hobamacare = designer poverty

hobamacare = pharma corps casino

shame on the sheeple!

aliciabanks.xanga.com/732464570/obamacare–ominous-ombfuscation/

4. computer repair services

Thats some intresting info Do you have any more info. computer repair computer repair computer repair it support it support it support computer desktop repair

5. jblair523

CNN’s bias: At the beginning, in the blue background, the word “hero” is displayed to the right of the video of Obama. When Paul’s interview starts, in the blue background, the word “loser” is displayed on the left side of the screen. It goes on to show a downward arrow, and the words “punt” and “lost.” This is such an obvious and intentional use of subliminal messaging.

6. itzahazylife

“Well I think our tax dollars should go somewhere. Those who are poor and have disabilities, I would love my taxes to go to someone like that.”

If you’d love for your income to go towards the unfortunate, why not donate to charity? Why should everyone be forced to give their money to others through taxation? Besides, it doesn’t work. That money ends up in the wallets of bureaucrats and a lot of the money is mal-invested and wasted. Do you think our money is spent wisely by the government?

7. itzahazylife

Anything you say shouldn’t be taken seriously either. Abolish government? Are you kidding? He wants to get the government out of the marketplace! He wants to change the ROLE of government, not abolish government. You want affordable healthcare? get the government off the backs of healthcare providers and let them freely compete in the marketplace!

8. BrentSaulic

Ron Paul is a smart guy but to extreme and impractical in his libertarian positions. People feel he will actual attempt to abolish government–that’s why he isn’t taken seriously. The libertarian position needs to evolve beyond rhetoric and actually introduce practical policy. What are the stages one could truly abolish the FED, IRS, with its gradualy phasing out in the American system? Explain a practical hands off policy for healthcare where people wont face discrimination for pre-exising.

9. brent saulic

10. rw5791

but that’s what this whole supreme court controversy is about.
    Whether obama can make it mandatory that everyone in america MUST buy health insurance……even if they don’t want it.

11. Eric Summey

I have no proof young people are held at knifepoint for Obamacare. And no, I could care less if Obama is the first black president. I don’t agree with him on everything.

12. ericsummey95

13. rw5791

it’s not taxes,that’s the beautiful thing.Obama is going directly into the pockets of the young people and forcing them to pay into the obamacare.It’s very satisfying for me,in my fifties,to see all these young people being held up at knifepoint to pay for ME.
    BTW,I meant to say obama is america’s FIRST black president so you are obligated to go along with him.

14. Eric Summey

Well I think our tax dollars should go somewhere. Those who are poor and have disabilities, I would love my taxes to go to someone like that. I also don’t think any insurance companies should make you pay more for being a woman, turn you down for a preexisting condition, or because of your income. I can’t embrace something I don’t 100% agree on, therefore, for the 3rd time, repeal parts of Obamacare. And again, why the fuck does it matter if he’s black?

15. ericsummey95

16. rw5791

if you need medical care then u should embrace obamacare but most people are fre of problems well into their fifties or even sixties.I like the idea of those people being forced to pay into the system.It’s like throwing money away but then,it’s important to help obama because he is america’s black president.

1 7 8 9