328 responses to “Ron Paul: End Obamacare, Abolish the IRS, Eliminate Support for Big Government”

1. Eric Summey

Not everyone is healthy like you to be fortunate enough to not see a doctor. I have some mental health issues and severe gastrointestinal problems, and I already live a healthy lifestyle. I don’t agree with Obamacare all the way through, which is why I said repeal parts of it. I don’t care if Obama is black or if he were white, blue, yellow, or purple. His race makes no difference.

2. ericsummey95

3. rw5791

the money for AHA comes from all u kids who will be forced to buy-pay your fair share.
    It makes sense to me.I’ve lived my whole life never paying for health care and I’ve never been to see a doctor.So I’ve saved about 50 grand over the course of my life.I’ve enjoyed spending that hard earned cash on my own personal items and luxuries.
    But times change so forget about that new ipad for yourself and start coughing up your own money.
    Do it for obama.He’s a black president.

4. real estate,real estate listings,real estate foreclosures,remax,real estate value,commercial real estate,real estate careers,google real estate,real estate companies

That is very fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in search of extra of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

5. Eric Summey

I think we need to take out some of the Affordable Healthcare Act. I like the benefits my grandparents have received from it. They pay significantly less for their medication and got insurance after being turned down. One thing we have to think about though is where is the money coming from? It is taxpayer dollars and more government spending.

6. ericsummey95

7. tkfkdgody1

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!

8. tkfkdgody1

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!

9. kimberly4064

According to newshealth, approximately 6 million Americans each year flock abroad for affordable medical and or dentistry. Most of the Americans taking this risk are either uninsured or underinsured. Way too many of us are being butchered by unqualified doctors in 3rd world countries. Please click on my u-tube name and watch my brief video ” medical tourism nightmare in San Jose Costa Rica ” My hope is that my powerful true story will help million !

10. kimberly4064

11. Max Maxium

Let me ask you a question? What if you see a doctor, and he does a poor job. Does he/she still deserve to get paid?
    It seems to me that if a car mechanic does a poor job on your car, you don’t have to pay him, but if a doctor does a poor job people feel it is still acceptable to pay that doctor.
    I’m suing one of my old doctors because he actually made me worse–not better. Its not something I take lightly either.

12. pluto4847

13. Max Maxium

Here’s an example. I saw an orthopedist who botched up my surgery, and charged me over $2,000 out of pocket, and he did nothing for me. Did he earn his keep? No he didn’t.
    So I changed doctor. Now I see a Primary Care doctor who charges reasonably and he has done more for me than the doctor who charged me $2,000.
    This new doctor put me on a treatment plan to actually help me get better so I would not have to keep going back to him. That’s the difference.

14. pluto4847

15. Max Maxium

Continued…I have had bad doctors who charged a lot, but didn’t help me. So why should I pay a doctor who doesn’t really help me?
    Its not worth my money to see a doctor who is going to waste my time. However, if the doctor is trustworthy, realiable, and gives a treatment plan so I won’t have to keep seeing him, than yes that doctor does deserve to get paid.

16. pluto4847

17. Max Maxium

Listen, I hear what you are saying. I don’t mind paying for healthcare as long as I can trust my doctor and healthcare provider. I have not had much luvk in this, but now things are better.
    I have a doctor who I like because he is no nonesense doctor. If you need care, he’ll give it to you. He charges reasonably and takes my insurance–no problem.
    He also helps people with no insurance by offering sliding scale payments. So the real care comes from a doctor you can trust.

18. pluto4847

19. alanyoung2

It is bad for people who don’t want it, that’s our right to choose. And if we don’t buy into it we get fined or thrown in prison?? The last president should have been impeached and so should the current one.

20. 9Fingerprint

/watch?v=zv26zzUMVjc&feature=g-all-u&context=G26d664cFAAAAAAAADAA

21. thereinliestherib

You’re so right its sad, really–because the bad parts of the system have basically co-opted the populist impulse against them, to the point where people get sucked into supporting “reforms” which do little more than entrench the same interests they’re meant to displace. Fucking lawyers…

22. Adrian Bartolome Delgado

Fiscal responsibility hasn’t worked for the past 3 decades, and sure as hell won’t work now, education, regulation of food industries, striking down the lobbies, putting more money on healthcare, less on the fucking 500 billion dollar military budget all these are KEY to ending our problem

23. ABSpryteCube

24. HNK222

Thankfully, Ron Paul will disappear LONG before any popular healthcare programs like Obamacare, Medicare, or Social Security disappear.

25. thereinliestherib

I will grant you this though–the corn, potato, and soda lobbies are predominantly responsible for creating economic policies/subsidies to keep downward pressure on sugary crap and soft drinks, which truly is an acute example of what you’re talking about. Other than that, personal choice transcends availability–if that weren’t the case, then why am I not automatically fat by way of being “poor”? Because I make my own damn choices, DUH.

26. thereinliestherib

That’s such a load of BS–people know the consequences of their health choices, and healthy food is FAR cheaper than unhealthy junk/snacks. But of course, that’s why you falsely assumed helahty food has to be expensive “organic” crap. A big reason I eat a healthy diet is for the very fact that I am poor and it is CHEAPER!!! Don’t pee down my leg and tell me its raining, when a glance in anybody’s shopping cart these days shows only unhealthy garbage.

27. blindedby2monkeys

0:50 subliminal message?

28. SuperMegaUberGenius

magic johnson is alive still

who paid for that?

29. SuperMegaUberGenius

delta
    /watch?v=mmNM0oj79t8
    omega

30. ABSpryteCube

I salute you sir

31. ABSpryteCube

I don’t mean to lecture you but it’s more complex…Why are Americans so unhealthy? the reason why is because it is much cheaper to buy an order of Kentucky fried chicken, McDonald’s, burger king, etc. then buy healthy ORGANIC food, for the poor this is the difference…the lobbyists in this Country are what ruin our health, did you know that in public schools PIZZA is considered a VEGETABLE? some people in our country SIMPLY CAN’T AFFORD TO BE HEALTHY!!!

32. evinabdollahzadeh

Does anyone else notice the words floating in the blue background…”loser” “lose” “pundit” (ceck at aound the 00:50 mark). Are you kidding me CNN???? This is so blatantly rude. Unless its a formula for what it takes to work with your organization!

33. thereinliestherib

Sorry, but there is no statistical data to show that Americans are anything but FAR less healthy than ANY other population on the planet, or in history. That the HC industry is ripping us off is true–which is why Obamacare forces you to buy their highly monopolized product irrespective of risk. Ain’t it funny how the revenues rise every time the Left comes up with another HC slogan. Why don’t Lefties see the corruption/capitalism in their own brand of pseudosocialism?

34. gurkotron

Where do I made your point?! I showed you Americans aren’t sicker or healthier then the rest of the 1st World. The Danish food tax is the first of their kind in whole Europe. The per capita rate spend for HC in Denmark is 2,160 $. The German system isn’t taxed based. And I don’t deny the pool risk fact. I’m just telling you that your “health industry” is ripping you off. Every one else is doing it for the half price. But what do I care, I’m not the one without insurance.

35. thereinliestherib

Well then–thank you for making my points. You’ve just completely skirted the stark differences in overall health between these countries (obesity, smoking, exercise rates, etc), while reaffirming that targeted taxes are what keeps their systems aloft. Your point sir? If you deny the fact that HC costs are directly proportional to pool risk, and thus individual health, join the rest of the 90% of ignorant, bovine America.