Ron Paul’s Great Niece Endorses Him for President

1. I bet he is still the coolest guy around. lol I wish he was my Dad or Gramps…

2. YOU GOT MY VOTE FOR SURE. HOPE THE REST OF USA DO THE SAME.

3. Newest Ron Paul Vid that is EPIC. v=2rpQQxGNfz0

4. you were never going to vote for him

5. you were never going to vote for him

6. We can’t express how wonderful you are, sweetie, to put this up – We need your family to keep fighting for the Cause of Liberty… just like our families! And we know that we will never have another Ron Paul but we will never give up on the Idea of Freedom! Canadian is with Ron Paul!!! -Love Canada

7. We can’t express how wonderful you are, sweetie, to put this up – We need your family to keep fighting for the Cause of Liberty… just like our families! And we know that we will never have another Ron Paul but we will never give up on the Idea of Freedom! Canadian is with Ron Paul!!! -Love Canada

8. I’m voting for you uncle! Restore America!

9. Your uncle is a very great man, and he is a very intelligent man as well. Your uncle has my vote in this election, I just wish people would’ve known more about him in 08, if he would’ve got elected then, The US would not be in its current situation, we would be doing good. You and your uncle keep up with the good work, hes got my vote in 2012, and im thinking very strongly about volunteering for you uncle’s campaign as well. Ron Paul 2012!

10. Hey Ron Paul’s niece! Your great uncle is not running just to make a point. He is running to win and to change the course of history! Also, I think one of the best things you can do is talk about Dr. Paul’s predictions of the housing bubble and the financial collapse. As you know he predicted the collapse as early as 2001! Tell people to youtube “Ron Paul Housing Bubble” or “Ron Paul Amazing Predictions”!! Keep up the great work!

By the way, you have the coolest family ever :)

11. Great job speaking for your great uncle. We think he’s wonderful as well.

12. when she said ‘their women’ ‘thats what i say about the view all the time…. but bill oreilly is also another woman in that sense

13. Just remember, even though you’re a little girl, please watch what you say. Reporters will take whatever you say, like “I looked retarded” and run with it…..Good video! Thanks for the old family pics! Ron Paul 2012!

14. I was going to vote for him, but then I saw this video.

15. I’m not from the USA but I just want to say Americans please regain your power AGAIN!! don’t let other foreing policies rule and destroy what your country can be and beutifully became in better times. Be the masters of your destiny and not the puppets of mass murderers.

16. you do look like your great uncle!!