1,734 responses to “Ron Paul: End Marijuana Prohibition Now!”

1. Antwan Gallogly

BUENAS TARDES DOCTOR DESEO SABER ACERCA DE EL EMBARGO DE UN ESTABLECIMIENTO COMERCIAL, QUE SIGNIFICA ESO? YA QUE LA SEMANA PASADA CANCELE LA CAMARA DE COMERCIO Y APARECIO ESTA NOTA, QUE SIGNIFICA ESTO? A QUE ME DEBO ATENER? Y QUE PUEDO HACER SI NO ES POSIBLE POR EL MOMENTO PAGAR PUEDO SEGUIR TRABAJANDO O NO?

2. James

The drug Alcohol causes 75,000 U.S. deaths a year . The number is more than deaths by firarms, prescription drugs, and car accidents.

Surprizingly or no surprise someone has invested in the Alcohol business.

We find those opposed to ending marijuana prohibition consuming the drug alcohol.

3. nikko1299

make weed legal in TEXAS thumps up if u think so

4. ASOD2010

there have been. just like there are zero deaths from cigarettes. The cigarettes don’t kill, the side effects do. same with pot

5. Jim Gale

Paul Rocks! I live in a sustainable community called Osa Mountain Village in Southern Costa Rica. Libertarian all the way
    (-:

6. sassysunable

One of my clients CEO chief surgeon of our famous hospitals here a smoker :)

7. sassysunable

One of my clients CEO chief surgeon of our famous hospitals here a smoker :)

8. sassysunable

I started a little later but now 45 and smoked more than half life daily… As a designer I have drawn 90% of my customers projects while smoking! It helps w/my creativity, focus and motivation! AND when I was dying from Candida blood poisoning and Celiac it was the best blessing for all ailments! I am completely 100% pharm drug free! But weed is my medicine!

9. edwardschlosser1

Now I started smoking pot much earlier than I would recommend to a youngster today at the age of 15. I graduated 12th in my graduating class of over 600 seniors. My 760 SAT score in mathematics put me in the top 0.5th percentile in the nation. I graduated third in my college class of over 200 seniors. I attained my Ph.D. in 3 and a half years in a subject that usually requires 5 years. I published my first paper in a medical journal at the age of 22 as an undergrad. Sound unmotivated?

10. edwardschlosser1

Remember, the last three Presidents all smoked pot. Here are3 examples that do not fit your stereotype. Shall I go into all the Nobel prize winners, Ivy League professors, and scientists who all smoked pot? The list is pretty long. So none of these people had ambition? None of them furthered the nation? I smoked more pot in graduate school at the medical college dormitory parties than anywhere else. Just because your lawyer or physician doesn’t wear a tie-dyed tee-shirt to work……

11. edwardschlosser1

class is now a very successful vascular surgeon). I never saw any apathy demonstrated by any of my friends. I suppose some people are naturally lazy and they probably tend to smoke weed at an earlier age, but it never effected anyone I knew adversely. The same can not be said about alcohol. I would recommend you avoid that for a lifetime. You are really just too inexperienced in life to know what you are talking about. You are repeating what others have told you. Learn to think critically

12. edwardschlosser1

You are too young to be using any recreational drugs. That being said, your also too young to have formulated an informed opinion of the subject matter. Your comment is filled with inaccuracies, myths, and comments that I have heard incorrectly repeated for 40 years. I smoked a lot of cannabis in college as did all my friends. I am a Ph.D. toxicologist, my friends are professors at Ivy League universities, bank presidents at large financial institutions, MD’s (one graduating first in his

13. Deano

GOD gave us the herb bearing it’s own seed and said it was good. God also said it was food.
    It’s impossible to have a higher opinion than your maker. He gave you your opinions.

14. LucaBlightBadass

I smoke weed helps with my back pain but i could quit tommorow, you sir are thick.

15. LucaBlightBadass

bet you dont feel the same about booze, you have only been around pot head kids who have no reason smoking it. It should be used for people with medical conditions instead of taking drugs from the doctors which kill i’e heath ledger.

16. liamb322

I am 17. I am in highschool. I am exposed to drugs, and could use and a buse any number. I don’t use them not because of the physical health risk, but because of the intended affects. Low ambition, apathy, lack of critical thinking ability, relaxation, etc. are not good things. I have homework to do, sports, work, volunteering, and everything else. Imagine a nation of people with zero ambition or opinion. Pot heads and junkies are not the ones that further our country and world.

17. edwardschlosser1

Why? I’m a toxicologist and every single death I’ve ever seen from heroin is directly related to the fact that is illegal. Heroin has been used safely for a lifetime by certain individuals. I would refer you to Goodman and Gillman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, the chapter on opiates involving the case study of the retired physician in his 80′s.

18. Brendan Smith

How crazy is it that Ron Paul was alive when pot was legal?

19. BenZxBoy

If it’s soooooo unhealthy, then why has there never been a death from its use?

20. ASOD2010

exactly it is unhealthy

21. ASOD2010

exactly it is unhealthy

22. xGmart

the people who are going to do heroin do not care if it is legal or not

23. josh hillard

yes they have a natural flow in your brain, but cannabis doesn’t act on the same receptors like other drugs do. Cannabis work through a thing called the endocannabinoid system were you have CB1 and CB2 receptors in your brain and in every organ system in your body. Cannabinoids, which are the active compounds in the cannabis plant, such as THC,CBD, CBN, and THCV act on these receptors to create the different effects it has such as antioxidant, antibiotic, antipsycotic, and eurphoric propererties

24. MrTokedo