1,734 responses to “Ron Paul: End Marijuana Prohibition Now!”

1. 2noobs1channeI

Fuck you. idiot drug users? do you not know ANYTHING about marijuana? There are people who actually need it because of things like stress and my father has severe back pain and can barely sleep without it. I wouldn’t think twice before beating your ass.

2. Vince

By means of deductive reasoning, you said that everyone who smokes marijuana are losers, so in turn, you call these people losers along with about 50% of the American population. Which is about 200 million people. You narcissistic pig.

3. Vince

jezebel.com/5144624/35-celebrities-who-smoke-pot

So I guess that all these people are losers.

4. Vince

http://www.420magazine.com › … › 420 PEOPLE › Celebrity Tokers

So I guess that all these people are losers.

5. oas1s2004
  6. oas1s2004

Ron Paul 2012

7. ASOD2010

People agree with me just not the idiot drug users. You dont have to agree with me but it is the truth. Weed is a drug

8. CelestialAmbassidor

It’s cannabis not WEED. It’s a flower.

9. CelestialAmbassidor

Cannabis is in the bible…”qěnēh bośem” Learn to comprehend what you read. Cannabis is a natural unprocessed medicine, actually a flower… Tylenol is a processed DRUG.. pharma. When you are informed and learn to research, then post… otherwise you make a fool of yourself. I use cannabis for pain, and stress form listening to people like you.

10. myretardvideos

He had me…until Heroin

11. myretardvideos

He had me…until Heroin

12. fuckskyy

You know your getting laughed at and no one agrees with you ;p , Why illegalize something that puts you in a spiritual state.. no “kids” do it you fucking troll, get a life.. outside of trying to educate everyone how baddd weed is for your body when it’s used as a cure! why not illegalize the using of warfare and fast food and GMO’s . why the prohibition of weed.. YOUR the worthless one, by the way if you think doing yard work is having a life your a miserable little prick.

13. ethorne92

im going for ron paul or obama

14. mikeanthonyism

Everyone listen to me. I am a daily user of pot, I smoke all day everyday, I believe it is an amazing thing, it opens your mind up to realize more to life. BUT if they legalized pot they would tax the living fuck out of it. We would be looking at 50 dollars a gram, you would be pissed. It would be horrible. Fuck that shit nigga

15. ASOD2010

No I love my life…. I go to work during the day and come home and do yard work. I use the YouTube app on my phone so I’m not on a computer. But yea I hate drugs. Alcohol weed tobacco. All worthless drugs. But since weeds still illegal let’s keep it that way

16. wdp11683

you hate alcohol too? HAHA. no wonder you’re trying to argue with everyone on here. you have no life, you HATE your life. you have no point in life, because you’re dull and bland and are a simpleton. you need some substance in your life (trolling on the internet). trolling on the internet gets you off, as if masturbating or as if ON A DRUG! yes. you’re a fucking chump. you have no idea.

17. wdp11683

first of all, it’s cannibus or marijuana. people don’t use it because they THINK it’s fun, they use it because they know it works. you’re the one who THINKS it’s dumb, because you’re a simple fucking sheep that doesn’t know any better. you can only THINK, instead of doing, letting others think for you. the only thing you actually do is comment stupid ignorant remarks on internet videos, trying to prove some bullshit point where you have no validity.

18. wdp11683

it’s not unhealthy. you fucking sheep.

19. ASOD2010

Well the bible is history and I do read books. Why don’t you read some textbooks and not weed magazines. Tylenol is a medicine. Weed is a drug that losers use because they think it’s fun

20. WeedBong85

Hero!

21. MrGanJeh

So is Tylenol a drug or a medicine? Go read a fucking book, not a 2000 year old book of lies, a real book and learn something before you continue making yourself look like an idiot.

22. MrGanJeh

I hope all of your comments are just satire. If not I am just sad that someone in this day and age can be so ignorant. Lemme guess… your from rural Georgia?

23. MrGanJeh

What about the thousands of people who it has helped? Cancer patients, glaucoma patients, aids patients and numerous more. I guess they should have just suffered because god hates them, right?

24. MrGanJeh

It’s uneducated, religious nuts like you that are ruining this country. You should probably do some research on a subject if you have such a strong opinion about it. (especially if you’re blatantly wrong)

25. omega4chimp

just make hemp buds legal,that have zero thc and high cbd.

26. ASOD2010

Alcohol is made from plants too. But weed is worthless you stupid ass. No one needs it. I hate alcohol too but I’m talking about weed. It’s a worthless drug

27. jcKillerSrMil

its a fuckin plant dude…alcohol is more of a drug than weed

28. ASOD2010

Or we can just eliminate the plants that make the faggot-ass drugs and then laugh at the weak bitches that need are addicted to weed and the other drugs. Honestly we have the technology to wipe out the drugs. We should do that. World peace= no weed and other drugs

29. RUNNINGAPOLOTV

Do you know this,there are several countries in Europe where government is basically giving drugs?But really, this is no joke,there are registered people who use narcotics and they get for example heroin or some other drug for free,when they go to those facilities first they offer them a free medical treatment,but if they don’t want it,they can decide to use drugs and destroy them selfs…They have no drug wars,dealers and stuff.Narcotic users number is really small.

30. ASOD2010

It’s not a medical herb. It’s an addictive drug. To prove it isn’t addictive then try to go the rest of your sorry life without it. Oh you’re addicted I forgot. It’s really worthless. No one needs it

31. SwaggEvolution

& it is medicine dumbass, its a medical herb

32. SwaggEvolution

addictive my ass

33. Zach Ourada

Legalize it, it is the most harmless plant in the world … why the hell do you think cannabis is bad? Has anyone died from it? I want you tell me a single case of when weed actually killed someone … I would be very surprised, even if you smoked like half an ounce of marijuana = 16 joints in 3 hours , the only thing that would happen is you would fall asleep. You people are stupid and do not know any thing about this plant , get educated before you state something that isn’t true. If you want to get educated an not be a ignorant person, then go on YouTube and type in The Union Cannabis Movie , or if your too lazy and are bias then here is the link … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jO_ncXj7RE. This video will tell you every fact about marijuana … so you wont have to ask questions when your done trolling. By the way people, think it’s ok to consume alcohol or tobacco but those are the most harmful drugs made. THE ONLY BAD THING ABOUT MARIJUANA IS IT CAN GIVE MILD SCHIZOPHRENIA FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OLD.

34. ASOD2010

But the haters are drug users. There are millions who are like me. Against drugs

35. VolpexWoW

You sir, have just been hated by thousands..

1 42 43 44 45 46 48