218 responses to “Ron Paul: Get out of Afghanistan! End War Profits and Corporatism!”

1. Alexton Guy

You still haven’t told me where you got your source, and freedom of speech bitch children even knows atleast the first one.

2. mjh012363

Your comparison of Osama bin :Laden to our President forfeits any right you have to a reply. Thank you and have a nice day.

3. Suzan2k

Well.. Lets see whats happens :/ I hope Ron Paul do the right thing in future.

4. Alexton Guy

First off show me where you found that information, and also don’t you remember two guys by the name o, I don’t know Sadam! Maybe that Obama, I mean Osama guy lol that’s right, yea maybe that is why he voted for it if he really did. -.-

5. Alexton Guy

I would say you could be right, but the difference between Ron Paul and Obama besides their skin color is the fact that Ron Paul isn’t saying things just to win an election he has true purpose for his running of President of the United States, by all means trust in whoever you wish. I ask of you kindly though to also trust in Ron Paul, his ideas are called ” radical ” because he showing us all what our Ferderal Government is becoming and this is only the start my friends.

6. Suzan2k

No offense but I don’t believe in him. Obama said he will end the war if people choose him as president, guess what, he sent more troops to middle east.. He’s a puppet controlled by secret people. Ron Paul will be puppet too controlled by someone, if he will be president.. I don’t trust in American. Only in God.

7. mjh012363

“Do you want the on who thinks carbon dioxide isn’t dangerous?”

Um.. that would be Ron Paul and no I don’t want him as our president.

“The one who was never in the military being commander in cheif?”

Obama was too young for Vietnam dumbass!

“Or the one who thinks corporations are people?”

That would be Mitt Romney and no I do not want him as president either.

Obama 2012; Biden 2016!

8. Charlie12241

I’m not “trying” he is a better choice than the others. Do you want the on who thinks carbon dioxide isn’t dangerous? The one who was never in the military being commander in cheif? Or the one who thinks corporations are people?

9. mjh012363

Nice try. He says NOW that we should of never went.

10. xIIEPiiCFAiiLx

I’m with you dude, but it isn’t going to happen. :’(

11. Charlie12241

He thought we had a good reason for our soldiers to fight there.

12. DrDem420

I came her and it had 420 likes…it was very hard for me to press the like button…but it has to be done!

13. Eric Metts

yea no shit man. all gone for me too

14. Walt Metts

yea no shit man. all gone for me too

15. emetts2112

yea no shit man. all gone for me too

16. George Helou

What do u think of the occupy movement inspired song and music video 99 to 1?
    99 to 1 – an occupy anthem song for our times. Occupy our heart, then the mind, then we can get on with occupying everything else from our hearts and minds. If we don’t do this, then at best, we will occupy the past.

17. mjh012363

“He voted for the Afghan war on the premise of getting Bin Laden.”

Then he should say “Yeah I voted for the war in Afghanistan but only to get Bin Laden. Now that Bin Laden is dead we should get out.” But that is NOT what he is saying at all. He is saying we should of never went in the first place.

“As for the war powers act, how does wanting to repeal that make him not anti-war?”

Repealing the war powers act would give back to POTUS the absolute power to wage war. That;s how.

18. mjh012363

But he is now saying we should of NEVER went into Afghanistan.

19. kseismoloj

He voted for the Afghan war on the premise of getting Bin Laden. The plan was not to nation build like we are now. As for the war powers act, how does wanting to repeal that make him not anti-war? Repealing that would make it so that the president would have to get congressional approval to go to war.

20. titteringfiend1 .

Maybe because he’s for greater consent before military action is taken. Because in 2001, we had a reason to be there!

21. titteringfiend1

22. Birdman027

OBAMA MADE 4 ACCOUNTS AND DISLIKED THIS

23. GoodOleCountryBoyy

LIKE IF YOU’RE VOTING FOR RON PAUL!!

24. itaalopeirano

we better get out of war . i am from peru and i can see that the dollar money is going down the toilet every single day. even in peru a developing country i see more people spending money.

25. brett farv

Ill be voting for you

26. yousuxalot

Ill be voting for you

27. DivinelyMochaDipped

lol, message me when u find the answer because i’m wondering the same thing.

28. PeaceProfit

Want security and economic recovery ?? Air drop tens of thousands of washing machines and the myriad of other American made products into Afghanistan, and in six months their women will be demanding peace, running water, electricity, schools, education, and all the things YOUR-WAR has denied them, accomplished for a pittance of the global social, economic cost of endlessly killing each other.

29. mjh012363

If Ron Paul is soooo Anti-war then why does he wish to repeal the “War Powers Act”? Why did he vote for the Afghan war in 2001?

30. Dennis Troch