65 responses to “Ron Paul to Fed: Stop Buying Illiquid Assets, Open up the Dollar to Competition”

1. yourtube20061

good to see a reporter asking some real questions and letting RP answer them in depth. thank u !!

2. TomH364

There’s a good website that creates a quick understanding of what Ron Paul talks about on monetary policy…just google “hmscoop.com”. Explains how lowering interest rates rob the middle class for the benefit of the elite, and how banking works in this country. Ron Paul doesn’t get enough time to explain it on TV, and if you’re like me, you were walking away confused about what he was saying.

3. wdcsucks1

its funny how they always “appreciate” his views at the end of an interview.

if we wernt conditioned to twisted views over the years, his “views” would just be COMMON SENSE!!!

4. Kakka Carrot Cake

I’m actually old enough to vote this election. RON PAUL 2OI2!! I am ashamed to say that I would have voted for Obama 4 years ago. But now I smoke weed everyday and try to be the best person I can and I now see the deception so many fall for: that life is a pointless material existence where you strive for good looks and nice stuff to acquire a mate and happiness. Don’t listen to that shit. Anyway I sure hope the CIA doesn’t kill this one cuz the world needs him.

5. Kaka KarrotCake

6. Kaka KarrotCake

7. Dick Trickle

8. jb4rp2012

LOL, I do research and I hope you will do the same… For every troup he brings he sends a contracter that cost even more than the one he brought home.

9. haze204

Ron Paul 4 LEGALIZE CANNABIS!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul for 2012!!!!!

Ron Paul for freedom !!!!!

Ron Paul 4 fuckin president !!!

10. haze204

Ron Paul 4 LEGALIZE CANNABIS!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul for 2012!!!!!

Ron Paul for freedom !!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul 4 fuckin president

11. WcHDICE

GOOOOO Ron Paul Legalized Marijuana

12. Ross

I hear there is a move to stop private individuals from buying gold and silver as a hedge against Federal Res caused Inflation. Is this true? If so; how do we stop it?

13. kermitcintronsucks

If the fed wasn’t there buying up debt, the US would have been weimar germany a long time ago. The fed is the problem, the only thing we can do is nationalize it.

14. goshinbi44

Ron paul uses logic and constitution. It was highly effective.

15. im1greatman

Ron Paul is always right on the money.

16. jb4rp2012

This guy ProgressiveInAmerica is a troll… Just ignore him… LOL, he has banned me from posting on his posts… He is intellectually bankrupt…

17. OutlaYa

Obama is the way to the way to change? That’d be funny if it weren’t true. Oh, did I mention it’s a change for the worse? My 10 y/o is ashamed of voting for obama in his mock grade school election, can’t believe an adult would still admit to bein a supporter to the downfall of America.

18. playk999

Ron Paul just gets better each time I seem him! RON PAUL 2012!

19. nurd180

old bag

20. featherian

RON PAUL for president!!! lets start by that ,

21. waterchildtera

wow the truth

22. HindsightProductions

Its interesting to me how so many people will go to any length to slough off RP and his ideas as crazy, yet they fail to attack his arguments. It only shows how completely brainwashed people really are. “He’s a crazy old coot… blah blah blah” Wake up folks. The dollar WILL become worthless, and soon. PS the Fed is composed of PRIVATE banks and currency is based on nothing. Do the math.

23. diurdi

This is a rather good interview actually. At the start Ron comes of well educated and knowledgeable, which gives him credibility for his later statements which, ofcourse, are more controversial for the status quo.

24. mjbarrowful

change legal tender laws!

25. tranceemerson

legalize the constitution *thumbs up*

26. iShysty05

puppet

27. fireriver29

Brilliant dr Paul! School them untill the day we win!

28. 2skullscrushing

THE TALKING HEADS ARE STUPID ASSHOLES. Ron Paul as always schools the dumb shits.

29. TheEpoxyExpert

RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL  RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL

30. BHarris25

I wish this man would get elected already, he deserves his turn.

31. whatisahumans

What a retard. Ron Paul just says “legalize” everything, even if it makes no fucking sense.

Nobody thinks the Constitution is illegal. Nobody thinks gold and silver are illegal. Fuck off you moron.

1. Jim

Oh I don’t know, it makes sense to me. It’s more about removing restrictive, unproductive, non constitutional federal laws, than it is about legalizing anything.

Gold and silver not illegal. Hah, you do realize that as a citizen you are NOT ALLOWED to have gold?

Read and learn: http://users.rcn.com/mgfree/Economics/goldHistory.html

Before you make assumptions and statements, it might be worth your while to at least KNOW what the heck you are talking about.

32. HomleandSecurity

We need the Fed. It keeps me rich.

33. JeffSalmeri

Money and currency are different things. Currency, like the Dollar, is a certificate for redeemable money. Money is the tangible asset behind the currency. Gold and silver used to be the money behind US currency. Now our “money” is the strength of the US Military. One day our military will not be their to force foreigners to accept our currency. Either we will return to a tangible asset or be under the monetary rule of another nation. It is not the gold standard that is unrealistic. It is paper.

34. enjerth78

Many investors ARE demanding more, but with the Federal Reserve as a “buyer of last resort” they hold the interest rate down on government debt by buying bonds at a rate that the market won’t. The Fed’s bond buying program is about keeping the interest rate to rise to a level that is comfortable for the majority of investors, because it would cost the government too much to let the interest rate rise on it’s colossal debt. The cataclysmic crisis IS in the works.

35. capucchan8

I’m a fan but I’m guessing Ron has assets in silver and gold

1. Steve

In times like this you’d be a fool to hold onto paper. Don’t be last man holding the monopoly money! Buy silver, gold, platinum, and palladium now while you still can!