End of Quarter Push: $5 Million for Ron Paul

29 Responses

Ron Paul sent out the following email earlier today:

Dear Supporter,

The FEC reporting deadline is tonight!

Enthusiasm and support for my campaign is surging, as we have raised over $4 million.

But in order for the establishment to stand up and take notice, this reporting period must show the maximum possible money raised.

Now, I don’t know if we can raise the full $5 million by tonight’s dead line — I set a high goal on purpose. But I know how committed and generous supporters like you are.

So let’s just do what we can for the rest of today. You may click here to make a contribution before the midnight deadline.

You see, the establishment is biting their finger nails and hoping we will fall short so they can dismiss our R3VOLUTION.

They recognize Republican primary voters are crying out for a consistent conservative who shares their values and will fight for their cause.

So please, click here to make a contribution of $20.12, $35, $50, $100, $250, or maybe even the legal maximum of $2,500 ($5,000 per couple) so my campaign can reach our goal of raising $5 million by tonight’s FEC reporting deadline.

I have a 30 year record of uncompromising stands for limited government, respect for the Constitution, and sound money. When voters find out what I have done and stand for, I am finding they vote for me.

Over and over I hear now, “You were right in 2008, we just didn’t know it.”

So now it is a question of just having the money to get our liberty message fully out.

My principles will never depend on the politics of the moment.

And the more people who are exposed to our message of liberty, the more the ranks of our R3VOLUTION swell.

So click here to make a contribution of $20.12, $35, $50, $100, $250, or maybe even $2,500 ($5,000 for couples) to help my campaign reach our goal of raising $5 million by tonight’s FEC reporting deadline.

I thank you for all that you do in the name of liberty.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. The FEC reporting deadline is tonight!

But in order for the establishment to stand up and take notice, my campaign must show the maximum possible raised by the midnight deadline.

Processing your request, Please wait....

29 responses to “End of Quarter Push: $5 Million for Ron Paul”

1. Librada Pepperman

Awesome share. i'm going to carefully try and apply these tactics to my own site which gives information to people with poor credit issues.

2. presario c700 battery

Wonderful paintings! This is the kind of information that should be shared around the net. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this put up higher! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks =)

3. Kieth Legare

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

4. exhaust

Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive come across in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put together a great blog space --great graphics, videos, layout. This is definitely a must-see blog!

5. marc by marc jacobs

One thing is the fact that one of the most widespread incentives for making use of your credit card is a cash-back or maybe rebate present. Generally, you will get 1-5% back upon various expenses. Depending on the credit cards, you may get 1% in return on most expenses, and 5% back again on expenses made using convenience stores, gasoline stations, grocery stores and 'member merchants'.

6. Trotz Schufa, Internetanschluss erhalten

Compared with a soprano quite a lot of action money.

7. トリーバーチ 靴

Thanks for enabling me to obtain new tips about pcs. I also hold the belief that certain of the best ways to help keep your laptop in primary condition is with a hard plastic-type case, and also shell, that suits over the top of one's computer. These kind of protective gear tend to be model unique since they are made to fit perfectly in the natural outer shell. You can buy all of them directly from the vendor, or through third party sources if they are readily available for your laptop, however only a few laptop could have a cover on the market. Again, thanks for your points.

8. Georgine Kuhl

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific web site.

9. Most Expensive College

Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, regards . "Love begets love, love knows no rules, this is the same for all." by Virgil.

10. Alexis Kerkel

This is exactly what I have been trying to find all day long. Do not stop updating this website.

11. forum bukmacherskie typy dnia

Magnificent website. A deal of useful fourth estate aboard. I’m sending it on some pals ans additionally sharing by eatable. Annex obviously, thank you upon your sweat!

12. Zippo Lighter

naturally like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the truth however I will definitely come again again.

13. Cecil Morgante

It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

14. slubowisko

Thank you! It is very good information

15. wedding favors wholesale cheap

Good Post, I am a big believer in placing comments on blogs to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web!

16. Lupe Sakamaki

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

17. Car Loan

Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw great pattern. "Make the most of your regrets... . To regret deeply is to live afresh." by Henry David Thoreau.

18. Elleptical Machine

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

19. drug rehab centers in missouri

I don't ordinarily comment but I gotta admit thanks for the post on this great one : D.

20. a931421

I've said that least 931421 times. SCK was here

21. JenniferNie

Everyone, donate what you can. If you still dont get it watch the Banned Commercial, that is what we can expect next if we don't get THE ONE with the most knowledge and experience, RON PUAL for president 2012. Ron Paul cares about our Freedom, should,t you? Please Join me and others and make whatever pledge you can. Thanks Jennifer

22. Stefan C. Kosikowski

More evidence of Media bias against Ron Paul.

Politico falsely stated Michele Bachmann as having the 2nd largest war chest, and they completely excluded Ron Paul as no mention of him is found in the entire artice.

How long until politico amends their story and gets the facts correct?

23. Audie C Gates

Thank God for Dr. Paul, the boldest man in the President's Contenders list! He will bring the "Real Change" that Mr. Obama boasted he was gonna do. Here's my gift to put "traction in your action" God Bless you!

24. Gary

Ron Paul we need more persons like him. Ron Paul in 2012

25. robert

infowars com henrymakow com 911weknow com
    pressfortruth ca ohcanadamovie com

canadians know the truth about 911 and chemtrails
    do americans?

26. Beatrice Smith

I'll volunteer in any way to help Ron Paul to become the new president of the USA.

Unfortunately, thanks to this new ADMINISTRATION, I am UNEMPLOYED for 2 years. Does it sound familiar? Yeap, 2 years!!!

I can't donate money but I'll get bumper stickers or lawn banners to create awareness of Mr. Paul's candidacy as well as educating citizens about Paul's philosophy. My college student son, who is with Ron Paul, will work with me.

27. Ross

If you cannot donate money,donate your passion and time to educating the public.

This is the message that needs to be sent out to the supporters of Ron Paul.Money only represents human endeavour.

Ron Paul supporters who lack the monetary funds, can donate in numerous ways.

28. Chance Kennen

Now only if we can get a billionaire, i will donate as much money as i can, i hope Dr, Paul win's the republican nomination!!! END THE FED!

29. Dan Lakeman

Lord knows, I wish I had a million dollars to send your way. I would do it in a heartbeat, but I’ve already exceeded my contribution limit. I hope the resources are there for Ron Paul to complete this important mission and assume the Presidency in 2013. I’m praying. Keep Liberty in your sights, and give everything you can to insure the success of Ron Paul’s candidacy. Rev. Dan Lakeman