End of Quarter Push: $5 Million for Ron Paul

Ron Paul sent out the following email earlier today:

Dear Supporter,

The FEC reporting deadline is tonight!

Enthusiasm and support for my campaign is surging, as we have raised over $4 million.

But in order for the establishment to stand up and take notice, this reporting period must show the maximum possible money raised.

Now, I don’t know if we can raise the full $5 million by tonight’s dead line — I set a high goal on purpose. But I know how committed and generous supporters like you are.

So let’s just do what we can for the rest of today. You may click here to make a contribution before the midnight deadline.

You see, the establishment is biting their finger nails and hoping we will fall short so they can dismiss our R3VOLUTION.

They recognize Republican primary voters are crying out for a consistent conservative who shares their values and will fight for their cause.

So please, click here to make a contribution of $20.12, $35, $50, $100, $250, or maybe even the legal maximum of $2,500 ($5,000 per couple) so my campaign can reach our goal of raising $5 million by tonight’s FEC reporting deadline.

I have a 30 year record of uncompromising stands for limited government, respect for the Constitution, and sound money. When voters find out what I have done and stand for, I am finding they vote for me.

Over and over I hear now, “You were right in 2008, we just didn’t know it.”

So now it is a question of just having the money to get our liberty message fully out.

My principles will never depend on the politics of the moment.

And the more people who are exposed to our message of liberty, the more the ranks of our R3VOLUTION swell.

So click here to make a contribution of $20.12, $35, $50, $100, $250, or maybe even $2,500 ($5,000 for couples) to help my campaign reach our goal of raising $5 million by tonight’s FEC reporting deadline.

I thank you for all that you do in the name of liberty.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. The FEC reporting deadline is tonight!

But in order for the establishment to stand up and take notice, my campaign must show the maximum possible raised by the midnight deadline.

1. Librada Pepperman

Awesome share. i'm going to carefully try and apply these tactics to my own site which gives information to people with poor credit issues.

2. Wonderful paintings! This is the kind of information that should be shared around the net. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this put up higher! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks =)

3. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

4. Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive come across in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put together a great blog space --great graphics, videos, layout. This is definitely a must-see blog!

5. One thing is the fact that one of the most widespread incentives for making use of your credit card is a cash-back or maybe rebate present. Generally, you will get 1-5% back upon various expenses. Depending on the credit cards, you may get 1% in return on most expenses, and 5% back again on expenses made using convenience stores, gasoline stations, grocery stores and 'member merchants'.

6. Compared with a soprano quite a lot of action money.

7. Thanks for enabling me to obtain new tips about pcs. I also hold the belief that certain of the best ways to help keep your laptop in primary condition is with a hard plastic-type case, and also shell, that suits over the top of one's computer. These kind of protective gear tend to be model unique since they are made to fit perfectly in the natural outer shell. You can buy all of them directly from the vendor, or through third party sources if they are readily available for your laptop, however only a few laptop could have a cover on the market. Again, thanks for your points.

8. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific web site.

9. Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, regards . "Love begets love, love knows no rules, this is the same for all." by Virgil.