62 responses to “Ron Paul Discusses Liberty, the Economy and Raw Milk”

1. USFullOfLies

President Obama and Hillary Clinton pay blood money to Pakistan in adherence to Sharia law
    youtube. com/watch?v=c5nuwS1UZyk
    dailymail.co. uk/news/article-1366799/Raymond-Allen-Davis-Pakistan-riots-deal-US-pay-2-3m-free-CIA-agent.html

2. USFullOfLies

youtube. com/watch?v=c5nuwS1UZyk

3. THINKINGFREEMAN

Ron Paul our next president !!

We need to work hard now

Make signs ,wear RP t-shirts , talk to your neighbors , and friends.

4. 616MGT

Erosion of our liberty. The dumbing down of America :( I’m not saying that I’m smarter but I started to unplug & already feel like I want to plug back in. This is exhausting

5. captkirkconnell

i like both of these guys- nice to see that they know each other.

6. Pepsifx357

If you had a trillion dollars, you could buy up all of the land in the state of Georgia. with half of that, assuming there were no houses and the average price per acre was $12,000.

7. carcabe

Reality: Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who is willing to turn us away from our path toward economic collapse and chaos. All of the others offer more of the same failed policies. All of the other candidates offer us the very UNREAL idea that government can fix our lives and give us all a fairy tale life. Ron Paul is the only one who is grounded in reality. Let’s support the one who accepts the reality of the Constitution and that freedom is the only solution to the human condition.

8. ChrisPCrunchy

The Gold is long gone, it has been swapped out of existence! Why would you swap gold with identical gold as they do with gold swaps? There is only one reason and that is to obscure who the seller of the gold is. Swap your gold for gold in Europe or Russia then get them to sell it and send you the funds to give to Wall St, your gold appears to still be in Fort Knox but its just that you dont own any of it.

9. ustfu

Fuck the FDA. I love raw milk.

10. kasrkinmullet

I need to make a Ron Paul 2012 cycling jersey :D

11. worldofdancetheater

In a medical history class we learned that pres Washington had the deciding vote on religious freedom and medical freedom, voting in religious freedom and voting out medical freedom. Subsequently he was endlessly bled and poisoned with mercury in his mouth and anus dying not from his mouth cold but from the treatment. He died from the very tyranny he voted in. It is time we had that bill introduced again! It has been over two hundred years!

12. KingRyltar

I would suggest RP take his son on, as VP nominee. That way , instead of just being in the Senate as a freshman, he would Head it.

13. 87cadillachearse

Liberty is some badass shit.

14. choidj

What a coincidence! Dr. Mercola is the one that introduced me to Ron Paul almost 4 years ago haha.

15. WhiteStar11111

If the Republicans are too stupid to nominate him, I will write him in.

Ron Paul 2012.

16. homontohomonto

WOW!!!! I CAN’T believe it !!!! Ron Paul is doctor Mercola’s guest !!! :D :D Great !!! I am a huge fan of both of them :) :) Really the moment I found this video I GENUINELY SMILED :) :) GO RON :) :)

17. chewycandy666

The only hope for America is this man whom you are listening too. People will make fun of you but those that know what is really going on in the world, will not care. The constitution is all this country needs to govern it and it is sound policy, if followed, and those powers in charge don’t believe in it anymore, if they ever did. Corporations do play a part in the overall success of this country, but should not make the policy and structure the world to their liking. Good luck Mr. Paul.

18. sh4p3shifter

raw milk? ugh mlik tastes nasty. let alone tb infected cow juice. humans don’t need milk. but yeah the feds banning it is dumb.

19. sh4p3shifter

running sucks but cycling is okay.

20. collapseprep101

If the rest of the “american” people are to stupid to see the wisdom behind this mans positions and the Constitution, then I say fuck em! I ordain on this day that Ron Paul IS my president and I have begun a new country, with or without them, oddly enough the Constitution would support my right to do so, but even beyond that, ordained by the creator himself, I have just as much right to live on this world as any and an equal right to declare I want nothing to do with your wars and corruption KMA

21. timdonahoo

The only issue with this “revolution” is that the sheep cult that follow Fox and other news sources aren’t really exposed to Ron Paul enough to sway their opinions. Big Gov and the corporations with their hands up the puppet gov. officials’ asses want it to stay that way and try to discredit Dr. Paul at every turn to prevent enlightenment, so these pundits will always cut him off and ask pointed questions. I always feel great reading comments but I’m afraid it still might not be enough!

22. Waystheskyburns

Amazing interview. Keep them coming!

23. ForTehNguyen

FDA is protecting big dairy corporations with this raw milk prohibition

how did people survive in all of human history with the scourge know as raw milk LOL

24. eleganz

I’m a huge advocate of Raw milk and a big Ron Paul fan so naturally this all works out for me. remember to switch to republican so you can vote for him in your state primaries!!!

25. Kitswain59

The Patriot Act is a NaZi law.

1. WE THE PEOPLE

I agree. It’s where fascism morphs into full-blown nazism.
      The key ingredient to all of this evil is to instill fear in the voters and divert attention away from gross incompetence.

26. KarateKidX

16:13 sorry for being too technical here, but the best definition of patriot is someone who loves their own country or their own “fatherland”

27. MrSleeps

for my birthday i asked for people to donate to ron paul because i believe so much in his philosophy that i would rather have birthday money and girts given ron paul if it will help get him elected and help america get its freedom back and get its citizens sound money, instead of this illusory elastic crap we are using now.

28. campaign4liberty

Ron Paul vs. Big Brother
    The Choice Is Clear
    news LibertyPoet(dot)com

29. xboxniellas

Want to fix the US? Vote Paul.

30. Arceuszilla

Ron Paul is a picture of health. anyone who says he is too old can screw off.

31. FossilArts

Go Ron Paul! 2012 is yours :)

32. ImMikey420

33. GrapeJuiceFruit

2nd. yay

34. goodcommentguy

I didn’t even watch the video, and I liked it. That’s how much I trust Ron Paul.

35. USAWoody