• edward9145

Wow the next thing the terrorist will do is dress up like TSA employees and plant bombs on the non suspecting flying public. This is getting really scary. I want my mom and blanket the next time I fly.

• Reido2828

surgically inplanted bombs lol the fear is killing us

• GhostsAndAliens

Ronny’s off. Airlines across the country could adopt bizarre new standards (one airport allows beer bottles another bans all liquids etc.) Also what if one airport is more lax than another (companies cut corners all the time) and a plane is hijacked, then your avg citizen 200 miles away is affected. Govt employees don’t suffer from financial downturns and become exposed to ruin, like a private security company would.

And how exactly can a security check catch contraband without an Xray scan?

• bennyfifty

Palin, Bachman, and Romney must step aside for the good of the country and allow Ron Paul to win the nomination by default, that is the only hope. Ron Paul cant beat the Conservative machine because its rigged, but if given the GOP nomination he will defeat Obama in a landslide

• gongal

How does exactly USA government know that terrorists are about to plant bombs in their bodies? Are terrorist setting up a press conference everytime they have a new idea? US gov is so full of lies.

• metorphoric

Um. I disagree 100% with him on profiling. You’re basically using the agism tactic to say a 95 year old can no way help run a terrorist attack because they are 95. That makes no sense and is dangerous because you turning a blind eye on a group based on of age.

What happened when a 95 year old IS responsible for leading or operating in a terrorist attack? What will be Paul’s answer then.

I don’t like his view on the TSA and profiling. In fact, I don’t like profiling at all.

• ypepmf

Ron Paul 2012 – we MUST vote for him – he is our only hope right now!

• chrisadatl

I am just absolutely in awww that this man is not president. How and why are Americans so fucking stupid? Michelle Bauchmen? Newt Gingrich? Rudy GOOLiani? And last but not least… Sarah Palin? You’ve got to be kidding me. Ron Paul is the ONLY person that would provide actual change to our lives.

Pawlenty? HAHAHA…. what a fucking joke.

Ron Paul 2012. God help this country if it doesn’t happen.

• UnchangeableBird

Total TSA budget in 2011: 128.9 million. Pass the buck to the consumer? What Ron Paul never takes into account is the pragmatism of what he’s proposing. Airlines are going under and pilots in training make 20K a year. What’s going on in America is that every CEO and their “team” are robbing the till and bailing out when they’re through. Nearly every company in the world who can afford it is cooking their books and fucking over the earnest investor. That is due to lack of regulation in finance!

• jehrising

i like ron paul but he sounds drunk when he starts speaking with conviction. i guess that’s just because he’s an old man.

• MrPugasus

I could see so many things going wrong with this…

• swankrecords

i just smuggled a hand grenade through SFO today. No problems.

• culpd

Wow, that…makes sense!

• honkycabbit

Ron Paul Money Bomb! Ready Ames Fire! July 19th! Win the Straw Poll in Ames Iowa! Save the country from the establishment RINOS! ronpaul2012 Donate and stop the same old trash every 4 years! Freedom! End the Wars! End the TSA groping! End the tyranny! End the IRS! Pro America! Civil Liberties! Legalize FREEDOM!

• S0undBite

WOW, logic

• katsfanman

This is not me but a very smart young person ! (I’m 14 and I taught myself politics because of Ron Paul. I’m going to tell my parents to vote for him. I’m going to tell my friends to tell their parents. I’m going to grow up to become a true American Politician that defends the rights and liberty of the people through the constitution. Go Ron Paul!)

(this is a reprint of a comment) God Bless the children and Ron Paul

• senses2000

You cannot surgically implant without killing yourself or being in some serious pain. I don’t care what pain killer they give you, you will be in pain. They just want to make a law to make you pass through sperm killing radiation. If you have sperm then you are a terrorist. These people are just an extension of the FED!!! End the FED and all the government imposed terrorism will go away within a few years.

• ZzJuanzZ

Apathy = The American Way!

• MadXMax187

“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ~ Benjamin Franklin

• MadXMax187

Why should we trust ANYTHING the TSA has to say? Ron Paul is right, he doesn’t want to “privatize the TSA” but allow the airline companies provide for their own security (like they used to).

• DarkReapersGrim

One of the Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin (also attributed to Thomas Jefferson) said, “those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.” I genuinely believe that the majority of Americans are too stupid to live. Put aside the manipulative puppet masters working from behind the scenes (corporations, politicians, lobby groups, etc), the general American population have allowed themselves to willingly trade one for the other. Just kill off these Americans, and let us live.

• GreenLantern501

7 people like getting questioned and being thoroughly searched at airport security…

• mbv41

“Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Benjamin Franklin

• StinkFingerr

All passengers must be locked in little airplane cells with full shackles. To save spsce they can be standing room only facing backwards. No lights in the cells would enhance security. Naturally safety belts would be installed according to FAA regulations.

• uturniaphobic

this is going to sound nuts but since the search and pat downs are part of the agreement we enter when buying the ticket that service IS an airport liability. it IS part of THEIR service. they are obliged to keep it in place.

• thrummer1953

There is only one solution.
    All travelers must be stripped nude & put on a conveyer belt where they will be systematically swabbed examined anally & vaginally probed with a proctoscope X-rayed MRIed and then placed in a paper gown with a headbag & adult diaper & strapped in a full restraint chair which will then be loaded on the aircraft with a forklift.
    For the sake of diversity mostly Arabs should conduct these procedures.

• pchcruzer

What a Bitch…

• NerdyBashir2K11

Do the terrorists just call america and tell them their plans? I am so confused, and wish the news actually put sources for everything they said.

• 4evaFranyify

I’m 14 and I taught myself politics because of Ron Paul. I’m telling my parents to vote for him and I’m telling my friends to tell their parents. And I wanna become a politician that defends the constitution and liberty just like Ron Paul!

• MrWizenBud

“Let us know if you are successful with your new plan.” ????

What… you don’t work for a News Outlet ? Oh $hit…. what am I saying ? You work for Fox… of course you don’t.

• JGH8sDaDebunkerz

There might be 100 Al-Ciada left… there’s 320 million Americans WHY THE FUCK are we giving up all our liberties when the government demanded all the “hijackers” pass threw the visa section when they were flagged terrorist, then trained at our bases, NORAD stand down, blah blah blah this is a fucking joke and its sad how disconnected & uninformed the American people have become

• JoshuasRevenge

you give up liberty for security, you don’t deserve none of both.

• CRIPPLESTIX777

I think this is the first time i have seen these two together and she wasnt trolling him.maybe the media is starting to see the light?Goo news is RP came out on top of the NH straw poll lets keep it goin!!!!Pray for Ron and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• goodbyetroll

I’M SCARED!!! MOLEST ME!!!

• davincij15

Give up liberty for security eh? Well we are getting neither and losing both. I wonder if anyone warned us?