257 responses to “Ron Paul: Privatize Airport Security”

1. Lynn Remak

hello there and thanks to your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did then again experience some technical issues the use of this website, since I experienced to reload the website many occasions prior to I could get it to load correctly. I were puzzling over in case your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, however sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you replace this again soon..

2. Jennette Bar

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once more soon!

3. Jessi Vogelsberg

nice woman

4. osmosis water purification

Those that do you a very ill deed will never forgive you.

5. DSL Trotz Schufa Auskunft bekommen

This is an extremely interesting article. I’ll bookmark me

6. tuesday morning

The reason it doesnt look? like “heavy weather Sailing” is because he has the proper sails up & the boat is in control. Thats where the “skills” come in.. . A knucklehead would still have the main up & the boat would be pitching & rolling, the novice crew wouldnt learn anything good & the boat would probably be damaged.. . A lot of idiots on here.

7. gry dla dzieci

Thank you for this post. I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

8. slubowisko

Your post is extremely interesting. Can you post again soon?

9. Lesa Eldrige

I spotted your blog’s link put up by a friend of mine on Facebook. Thank you for putting useful info on the net. It’s difficult to find this stuff these days.

10. Richie Felkel

public goods

11. マークジェイコブス専門店

Today, considering the fast life-style that everyone leads, credit cards get this amazing demand in the economy. Persons coming from every area of life are using credit card and people who not using the credit card have lined up to apply for one. Thanks for revealing your ideas about credit cards.

12. my website

Having the correct diet is very important for you to work effectively.

13. website

Hey there, You have done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this website.

14. a4503540

I’ve said that least 4503540 times. SCK was here

15. Eric

This moron clearly DOES NOT CARE about terrorism and bomb threats because all he can talk about it how unnecessary airport security and screenings are.

16. ericjaames

17. daodon11

At 4:15 I saw Congressman Paul in his head formulating Ben Franklin’s statement that those who would give up a little liberty to gain security deserve neither and will lose both. Too bad the time ran out.

18. X Luu

It feels like airport security wants to play a game called sex

19. username4917

It feels like airport security wants to play a game called sex

20. Insight

Implanted bombs? Just another propaganda for the corporations to sell their cancerous x-ray machine. Just say no to being a sheep people.

21. tnguyen9266

22. imatruthaddict

I think that viewpoint is flawed….the larger the problem gets, the murkier the problem becomes and the less effective a one-size-fits all solution becomes.
    I would encourage you to read The Road to Serfdom by FA Hayek if you have not already bc you have proven yourself to be a thinking person that isn’t afraid of new ideas, so I wish to share this knowledge with you. Get back to me on that one-size-fits all hypothesis after the book, I think you will not be able to put the book down.

23. imatruthaddict

Well don’t stop there, do tell what the flaws with the Constitution are…besides the Sixteenth Amendment of course. Just so you know, I’m not disagreeing right away, I’m just curious.

24. imatruthaddict

I don’t think private companies should be in the business of managing a military force that is not answerable to the public…I think this is one of the reasons that every state is supposed to have their own militia, or at least they should IMO. I think we have a military that has a command structure that has proven to be effective at its given task, I just think we gave them the wrong task. I want a strong national DEFENSE. I want to pull out of all foreign countries ASAP.

25. dafty97

No not entirely. I mean should we have seperate militaries (organisations) competing with each other to do a better job of national security and defense. All working as private companies. Or should we have one government controlled military with standardized methods like we do now???

The constitution has many flaws btw!

26. dafty97

Perhaps a Federal level department understands the threat we face better???

Again, dont you think if airports and airlines were left in charge they would cut corners endangering our safety?

27. imatruthaddict

I think private citizens should hold the means to defend this country in a war…remember the Constitution only allows standing armies for two years. So yes, I do support a militia with their weapons in private hands…is that what you were meaning?

28. imatruthaddict

I would have a question as to who they were going to be answerable to…the is the problem with the TSA…they aren’t held responsible for their actions to the people they are groping. Let’s take my airport, Denver International Airport, and look at who owns and operates it…the City and County of Denver…shouldn’t they be responsible for the security of their airport? Why do they want a Federal-level department coming in and running their security?

29. dafty97

Sure, agree to disagree. But let me ask you, if the government sent the army in to deal with airport security would you have any objection to their ability?

Do you think we should have different privatised militaries taking care of the nation???

I think this is a good question to ask!!!

30. imatruthaddict

Well, agree to disagree then. Remember what Benjamin Franklin said, “Those who sacrifice liberty for security often end up with neither.”

31. imatruthaddict

I don’t call 14 million illegals, a leaky border, and troops in foreign countries a particularly good job to be honest. I’m not faulting the troops but I’m certainly faulting the American people for their voting and the lax interest put on ACTUALLY securing this country against foreign invasion, which was the original intent of the Constitution. You really shouldn’t bring up an army with me bc the Constitution doesn’t authorize a standing Army for more than 2 yrs, militia is the answer

32. dafty97

You seem to be looking at this from a purely political perspective. But this isnt about politics, its about what works best and i maintain that government controlled security means we will all be much safer

33. imatruthaddict

What reasons would there be for terrorism if we packed up and left tomorrow?

34. imatruthaddict

At airports like DIA that are publicly-funded and run by the city and county of Denver, a direct tax on all traffic in and out of DIA would be sufficient in keeping all necessary operations funded, yes even security. I don’t mind the city and county acting to protect their investment but I resist the federal government’s expansion of powers at EVERY level. I don’t like the fact that this agency is not responsible to the SAME public that funds the airport.

35. imatruthaddict

One-size-fits all is not defensible at all…what about smaller, regional airports that can’t afford body-scanners or maybe even metal detectors? Are we then to subsidize the airport DESPITE the economic fact that the airport cannot pay for “standardized security methods”
    Let me tell you, a handgun costs about $400…which is about $1200 per crew…those costs would be absorbed privately, READ no money from taxes!, as would the cost of security…