111 responses to “Ron Paul: The World Will Give Up on the Dollar”

1. veganath

QUESTION, PLEASE HELP!

Can an economist explain why when the Fed prints money from nothing(guise of credit) that for the proportion that they increase the money pool, why I don’t receive a similar proportional increase in my monetary worth, you know, in the same way that when a publicly list company does a stock split say 2 for 1 which halves the value of the stock, I am compensated for the dilution of value inherent in the increase of supply? PLEASE!!

I’m not American but I love Ron Paul..lol

1. Bob

You do, you just don’t realize it in hand right away. It is the so called cost of living adgustment.

2. Beebostomp

All Ron Paul talks about are the the issues. Every other candidate will talk about ANYTHING but never about issues and solutions.

3. shortfu

Wanna know why Ron Paul statement that the world will give up on the dollar is so true? Well, because I’ve already given up on the dollar and I’m an American! It is in just due time.

4. shortfu

5. touretul

most, if not all, of USA financial deficit is due to the war machine that the state feeds. So the state is more and more poor, but the fat cats from the armament industry are fater and fater. that’s why you have also second amendaments right in USA. not to protect you from dictatorial regims, but to by guns, and feed even more the fat cats from armament industry. so the comon people are more poor, and the rich people more rich.

6. BunchesMcGee

Dr. Ron Paul cured my apathy. His prescription? Truth.

7. DirectionalChange

Ok, cut the chit chat here lady…Ron Paul gets voted in as our next REAL president…then we re-implement the Glass Steagall Act , go after all banks, banksters, seize all accounts, audit all of them, remove the FED, as well as fanny may and freddy mac scam, get all our trillions back from these banksters and wall street scum, cut 75% of the government from our system. Thats only the first half of the first year ….wake up people…STOP the criminal chaos … vote Ron Paul in 2012

8. ICantDecryptTheCode

despite the fake appearance that ron paul has millions of fans, he still we be getting last place in the ames straw poll. AGAIN. Give up Paul. This will be your 3rd failed quest for the presidency.

9. Terminxman

While I disagree with Ron Paul on a few issues, such as how he wants to get rid of income tax, and social security. I honestly have not found a better candidate. Capitalism obviously doesn’t work in the long term, no income tax for the rich will still leave them with all of the money, the income tax cap needs to rise exponentially and share the wealth with the rest of us.

10. King100Joe

these guys need to be killed. this is easy enough for me. i am having them killed. The rest of you americans will have to pay too. it’s a price you will have to pay now. it’s actually too late for you. it’s time.

11. sm57571

ron you dont want to take over the mess. they will just end up blaming the good people of americca. and the scum will get away scott free i think its their plan

12. UncoveringConscious

I truly love Ron Paul, he is a good human.
    The lot could learn a great deal regarding this man approach and policies. But don’t forget he’ll need our support for the scale of needful things. This includes booting the clowns out of office when given the opportunity. When’s the last time your Congressperson or Senator did jack for you? Besides selling you down the river w/ Corporatism, GMO, Fluoride, police-state tactics and draining your wealth.

13. ImNotVoting4RonPaul

But not before the world will give up on Ron Paul.

Just say NO to Ron Paul

14. MustangManiac1115

Ron holding that damn phone again. Not sure what that is about, but it always looks so unprofessional

15. inachu

America does not matter ONLY ISRAEL! at any and all costs! zieg hiel Israel!
    that is why military is over there. wimpy israel cant protect itself. but israel can spend millions sending mossad all over east coast.

16. thefakeyeti

How does 401ks work?I havea lot of money in the 401ks, if it crashes before I retire, will it most likely go up again? I am 23 right now,and a part of me is hoping I will see a huge crash in the near future, and by the time I amof retirement age it will be fixed..

But maybe that is to optimistic, I might wind up seeing the crash right in time for my retirement?

17. USFullOfLies

WEBSTER TARPLEY – PAKISTAN IS THE ROAD TO WW3 (1/6)
    youtube. com/watch?v=qqKKGfeZucI

China Issues Ultimatum to United States
    youtube. com/watch?v=dIpFapqOWoA

Congress Vote On Declaration Of World War 3
    blog.alexanderhiggins. com/2011/05/15/congress-vote-declaration-world-war-3-endless-war-borders-clear-enemies-22785/
    The site was recently got hacked.
    Get yourself prepared.

18. USFullOfLies

President Obama and Hillary Clinton pay blood money to Pakistan in adherence to Sharia law
    youtube. com/watch?v=c5nuwS1UZyk
    dailymail.co. uk/news/article-1366799/Raymond-Allen-Davis-Pakistan-riots-deal-US-pay-2-3m-free-CIA-agent.htmlgovernment-threatened-with-more-haarp-attacks-pays-60-trillion-yen-to-feds/

19. 616MGT

I thought RP was crazy in ’08 when he wanted to end the fed. $ Bailouts $
    now I’m a bit wiser.

20. joeblowunlimited

2 viewers are gagging on obama’s wee wee!

21. linvann69

RON PAUL 2012 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

22. Nicholas Wapshott

Libertarians, free marketeers and lovers of the ideas of Friedrich Hayek may like to know that my book Keynes Hayek: The Clash That Shaped Modern Economics is published by W.W.Norton in October.
    Professor John B.Taylor of Stanford and the Hoover Institution says that: “Nicholas Wapshott brings the Keynes-Hayek fight of the 20th century back to life, making the clash both entertaining and highly relevant for understanding economic crises of the 21st century.” Sean Wilentz, Professor of History at Princeton, says, “‘Nicholas Wapshott’s Keynes Hayek is a smart and absorbing account of one of the most fateful encounters in modern history, remarkably rendered as a taut intellectual drama. Wapshott brilliantly brings to life the human history of ideas that continue to mold our world.”
    Read an extract at: sites.google.com/site/wapshottkeyneshayek/
    Nicholas Wapshott

23. kellyjplante71

i am, overthrow the government

24. chris

The only logical solution for America and for the WORLD is Ron Paul!

25. TheAmericanDream1776

Please check out my youtube channel.. I need some views!

26. s8kter4life

Hey Anyone up for rioting ?

27. 0bamasmama

Ron Paul 2012
    woOoOoOoOpowOoOoOoOoOoOoOpwoOoOoOoOopwOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOp

28. claton95

I’m the one thumbs down!

29. raiderred628

VOTE RON PAUL OR DON’T VOTE AT ALL!!!

30. MartijndeGraaf1001

end all wars

31. 4evaFranyify

I’m 14 and I taught myself politics because of Ron Paul. I’m going to tell my parents to vote for him. I’m going to tell my friends to tell their parents. I’m going to grow up to become a true American Politician that defends the rights and liberty of the people through the constitution. Go Ron Paul!

32. msungs

Ron Paul, just some friendly information…I already gave up. I took 95% of my capital out of the US Dollar, quit my job as a Policeman and left the country. Now I have land in Northern Europe, gold, silver, and francs. The smartest decision was to get out from under the ”Owe”bama regime that is headed by the Federal Reserve as ”Federal” as Federal Express. Ron Paul is America’s only hope but cannot win because the media plays games with him and most Americans are too dumb/ignorant.

33. jeremytones

americans are too scared to do anything about overthrowing a government

34. mnickles89

He’s the only one id vote for….

35. SuperAtheist

the next president is screwed.