614 responses to “Ron Paul Goes All In! Won’t Seek Reelection to Congress to Focus on Presidential Campaign”

1. mentalmoron1

I think more people voted against McCain than for Obama

2. hellskid61 .

people only voted for obama because of his racial color all ignorant americans voted for him to be fair to others.

3. hellskid61

4. butchdiesel

You’re mad boy I can tell trus’ meh – guaranteed.

Ron Paul 2012!

5. AjNminbs

Do you watch Animal Planet all day, then use the knowledge gained to give insight into politics? Help me understand. I also have never met anyone in my life that thought someone was a Messiah, help me understand the shit that spews into English at your fingertips sir.

6. AjNminbs

7. Isawthemwhen

….As long as there is man, wars will never end!!! Sadly, TRUE. Thanks for correcting me.
    Ron Paul says he will bring US troops back home and close US military bases around the world including those in Europe; America can’t afford involvement in wars and it will save money. Regards.

8. Isawthemwhen

9. Isawthemwhen

10. Isawthemwhen

As long as there is man, wars will never end!!! Sadly, TRUE. Thanks for correcting me. Germany will do okay

Ron Paul says he will end the current wars the USA are currently involved in and close US military bases around the world including those in Europe. Saves money. Regards.

11. TheGameIsRigged1

high demand by the people to have entitlements… exactly! starting from the lazy mexicans.

12. Nathan Dawson

As long as there is man, wars will never end!!!

I really don’t eat McDonald’s at all. (Only about 5% of times) I mean I rarely see people talk about Wendy’s, Jack in the Box, or Burger King. Now those three are better than McDonald’s.

Well, I don’t care about Germany, so let thier the Germany economy fail. All I care about is the American economy.

13. NatedogJr

As long as there is man, wars will never end!!!

14. siegeh25

RON PAUL 2012

15. siegeh25

RON PAUL 2012

16. statesrit76

5th of november and if we cant vote for him,write his name in ron paul pretty easy even for a riged voting machine ron paul

17. Wolfgang Cairang

Ron Paul’s mother is the Statue of Liberty.

RON PAUL 2012!

18. Olamtir

Ron Paul’s mother is the Statue of Liberty.

RON PAUL 2012!

19. louie2able

He’s the only choice. Fuck all the rest.

20. Wolfgang Cairang

Ron Paul has no alarm clock, but instead wakes every morning to the call of freedom.

21. junkers1337

Damn, look at all these sheep! Ron Paul is a politician, not a fucking Messiah! Wake up and smell the roses. Nothing will ever change because this is the way our species is. We are still animals, just accept your DNA.

22. MrGazrp

Great move Dr. Paul we stand behind you!!

23. Isawthemwhen

…..wars will end, people in the military will return to the USA. It will also affect Germany’s economy for one. Also tourism as people tend to travel to Europe to see relatives in the military. It probably will be more difficult to borrow money. And in other ways I’m not sure of…maybe we will close all the McDonald’s over there too. So European’s can’t say USA= stupid, arrogant, crap, war, McDonald

24. TheOsamabinLarry

Tax hikes tax hikes tax hikes!

25. darthchristoferrobin

You say *extreme left wing and retarded politician*, I say Ron Paul! What happened to politics? Justin Bieber’s penis is the size of the dislike bar. Chuck Norris is somehow related to this. Rebecca Black sucks. Thumbs up if *insert obvious bullshit here*. My parents thought I was doing my homework, but are happier that im watching something that matters. 4 dislikes for.. *enter crap reason*. press 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 or 9. Now you dont need to read the rest of the comments. RONPAUL12!!

26. darthchristoferrobin

27. DirtyHairymakesmyday

If you care about your country VOTE for Ron Paul in 2012
    , but if you don’t care about your country stick with the
    incumbent or vote for one of the GOP NEOCONS!!
    America, it’s YOUR decision!!

28. Guesticle

I wanna fuck his neckhole! Ron Paul ’12!

29. MindofaJedi

Ron Paul is the only real candidate the Republicans have, but they are too stupid to support him .

30. uturniaphobic .

yeah, that is why income has categories there’s “earned” and “passive” income basically.
    so when you say “hard EARNED money” I agree. hands off. tax me on shopping day, if I show up that is

31. uturniaphobic

32. Nordichabs

check it out! Ron Paul 2012 homage video i made on my channel…spread it out!

33. TheEpoxyExpert

Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012

34. TheEpoxyExpert

35. TheSouthpaw1993

Spread the word of Ron Paul everybody in more places than the internet