Ron Paul: Obama Using Scare Tactics to Force Deal on Debt Limit

Roger H. comments:

“Call [Obama]’s bluff on Social Security. [He] doesn’t realize that this is not entitlement, it was paid in by hard working citizens from their paychecks. It is not money that is owed for interest on phony notes and bonds printed up by the Federal Reserve. The wave of defaults that this will cause by old people who are only a step away from poverty will be a wake up call. He wants class warfare, well I do not think he knows the resilience and backbone of our old people.”

1. I see where Ron Paul is going, but realistically you need to raise the debt ceiling first to prevent a government default and then cut spending/balance the budget. The implications of a default are too great esp. for the US.

I think that balancing the budget is not enough, a mix of tax raises and budget cuts is the only way to get the US debt down. Tax raises on the top earners over 1M would increase government revenue and correct the ship much sooner than just budget cuts. Why not use both?

2. I see where Ron Paul is going, but realistically you need to raise the debt ceiling first to prevent a government default and then cut spending/balance the budget. The implications of a default are too great esp. for the US.

3. haha... Ron Paul will never be president. S0ros & the power behind the Fed Reserve will kill him before they let him investigate & audit them. America has already gone bye bye. Only difference is now it's becoming obvious

4. Thanks ! I know a lot of his supporters are young and they may not know and the little loopholes that can keep you from voting the way you want so pass it on . I wish they would put that on the front page of Ron Paul's website .

5. Thanks for that, I wasn't aware. I'll spread the word also.

6. Thanks for that, I wasn't aware. I'll spread the word also.

7. I have to keep posting this - if you live in a closed /semi closed primary state , you MUST register as a Republican in order to vote Ron Paul in the crucial primary election . I suspect RP has a lot of Dem supporters who may be disappointed when they go to the polls if they do not change party affiliations . The closed /SEMI CLOSED states are : AZ, CO, CT,DEL,FL,MA,MD,HI,PA,NY,NE,SD­,UT,WV,KY,LA,OK,OR. Let's do our part - don;t let him lose the nomiantion.
    doogleandalix 1 second ago

8. I have to keep posting this - if you live in a closed /semi closed primary state , you MUST register as a Republican in order to vote Ron Paul in the crucial primary election . I suspect RP has a lot of Dem supporters who may be disappointed when they go to the polls if they do not change party affiliations . The closed /SEMI CLOSED states are : AZ, CO, CT,DEL,FL,MA,MD,HI,PA,NY,NE,SD­,UT,WV,KY,LA,OK,OR. Let's do our part - don;t let him lose the nomiantion.
    doogleandalix 1 second ago

9. Real enemy of Greece, Europe & America : Jew

Goldman Sachs CEO, Lyold Blankfein is Jew

IMF Deputy CEO, John Lisky is Jew

Ex IMF CEO, Dominic Strauss is Jew

World Bank CEO, Robert Zoellick is Jew

Ex World Bank CEO, James Woolfesen is Jew

Fed Chairman, Ben Bernanke is Jew

Ex Fed Chairman, Alan Greenspan is Jew

Obama Treasury Secretary, Timothy Geithner is Jew

George Bush Treasury Secretary, Hank Paulson is Jew

10. Excuuuuuse me, but did you say The Federal Reserve has never even been audited ? Time to abolish this.

11. Excuuuuuse me, but did you say The Federal Reserve has never even been audited ? Time to abolish this.

12. Who would dislike this video? They either dislike that Ron Paul is right or they dislike that they are wrong.

13. I hear ya, just wish it was more than a two party government. Maybe he'll fool those damn Republicans to vote for him!

14. I've thought of that as well sometimes.

15. I've thought of that as well sometimes.

16. Declare all debt as odious. Ban all usury (interest). That's a solution for you. Down with the central banks, especially the Federal Reserve!

17. I can well believe that but this guy just seems to make up his statistics or throws out figures to suit his agenda. And why does the media never challenge those absurd figures or ask from what (fake) poll are they from ? Of course, they will raise the debt ceiling - we are screwed either way - just stick a ban-aid on the trillion dollar debt . The solution just like in our own budgets : quit spending , cut back , go without and pay down the debt . It works- simple .

18. ive got a better one RON PAUL > politicians