Ron Paul vs Ben Bernanke: Is Gold Money?

3,960 Comments:

1. GOLD IS THE REAL MONEY,BECOUSE YOU CAN`T PRODUCE GOLD.

2. thank you for your opinion and only your opinion,becouse not many people think in the same way.

3. None of this matters anyway because Ron Paul will never be President. He'll have a nice retirement ,however, with all that money people like you donated to him. He probably didn't even want to be President, just swindle as much money as he can before he becomes completely irrelevant. Did you know he used campaign donations a for profit book publishing company? Looks like Ron Paul will have the last laugh after all.

4. I didn't ask your questions because they are just loaded questions. Ron Paul isn't the only one talking about these issues you fool. Politics is not simple and you are discrediting yourself by continuing to claim that it is.

5. situation of today 10 years ago, people like you ignore him and support Millionare, corporate sponsored and idiotic ignorant politicians like Romney, Bachmann and Obama. Yes this is a case of good vs evil because Paul wants to do good for the country, the others wont do anything or want to cause more harm by appealing to the patriotism of American imperialism to republican voters.It's simple,Paul has plans to liberate the country, the others just drag on about Obama care and Internet censorship

6. This comment is proof of your naivety. Once again you paint the world of politics in black and white, good versus evil. This is just not the case and I am struggling to take you seriously in light of these statements. When I am debating someone on the subject of politics and they start ranting about the NWO, everything they say from that point is called into question. Everything you say is just rhetoric.

7. You're naive for not taking the situation in America seriously. How can you hate a guy who fights for the constitutional liberties of the people and their natural rights?, Who fights against the exploitation's and criminal activity of the Banks? Who fights against endless wars that only benefit the corporations and Banks? You phase me..Seriously.

8. I watched five minutes of it. It's just propaganda and I am not naive enough to form my political opinions from Youtube videos. I am done talking to you and am eagerly anticipating Ron Paul's defeat at Tampa. Make sure you Paulbots embarrass yourselves as much as possible to provide lots of entertainment for me and other sane people. Everyone is laughing at Paul supporters after Nebraska.

9. Don't be ignorant, it's not just and 1 hour of Ron Paul. Watch it..You've already been digging a hole for the past 1 hour...So why not watch this? I'd watch anything relevant that you'd link me, because i would still be getting educated. Don't be ignorant. Rejecting evidence is ignorance. It's not boring to watch..I'm 18 and i have so many things better to do, but i actually enjoyed because it's well made and shows you the truths. I plead to you that you watch it, at-least 25 minutes.

10. I have better things to do than watch an hour and a half of Ron Paul. Things like scratching my eyeballs with glass or taking shots of bleach.

11. Please at least watch this. watch?v=cYIP8lGBtFQ.

12. That's true. It could be because of the Jewish, Zionist, Illuminati funded media or it could be because Ron Paul is a shitty politician. I think I'll just apply Occam's Razor and be done with it.

13. And even if what you say is true, You'd rather have a constitutionalist in power then a one who puts corporate interests first. At least he focuses on the real, apocalyptic issues such as the collapse of the US dollar and defaulting of the country, plus ending American imperialism.

14. You know why this is? Majority of congressmen and senators are corporate sell outs..But not Ron Paul..Why do you think he has not had fair media attention?. 6 corporations control 90% of US media. ie, Fox news replayed a a debate with Ron Paul in it, after finishing his point, you could hear booing all over..But in the Original, non Fox edited video, the conferrable room exploded into cheer and applause.Fox News would later apologize. But the fact remains, he is a threat to those who exploit us.

15. I am strongly against libertarianism which is reason enough not to vote for him. Not to mention the racist newsletters published under his name. Don't tell me he didn't know about them because that would just be proof of his incompetence. He also rejects evolution, opposes the Civil Rights Act, and wants to get rid of things like the EPA and the Department of Education. This is why Ron Paul has not "reached me".

16. He hasn't reached me because I am able to see through the rhetoric and look at the facts. "He is the most experienced, intelligent candidate", that is not a fact, just an opinion. I could easily say the same about Obama, it doesn't mean it would be true. I don't see how being a doctor makes you more qualified to be the President. Despite all his time in politics he has been unable to get a single bill through congress so how can he be expected to 'fix' the country.

17. Anyway back to what we both believe in, Ron Paul. I dont understand how he has not reached to you yet. He is the most experienced, intelligent candidate, the guy is a doctor for gods sake. Why would you not vote for a man who wants to restore the constitution? it baffles me how stupid most war mongering Republican voters. ti'll ell you what, who would you vote for, and tell me why how in the world they have a better blue print for America. I Challenge you

18. Why is it a conspiracy theory if mainstream news does not report it..Or if you don't hear it from the government. If you were in Germany in 1933 and i told you that Hitler was going to genocide hundreds of thousands of Jews, Communists, Gays, Gypsies etc, you'd just call me a 'conspiracy theorists' allot of conspiracies are no theories, they are fact, ie, The Kennedy assassination. If the elite are able to exploit billions of people, why is it hard to believe that they want power consolidated?

19. I would if you hadn't called me a retard, close minded and ignorant. I'll just say what you conspiracy theorists always say to those criticising you. Do your own research ;)

20. Well then instead of ravaging your denial and resting your case, show me some of this research, because part of me does not want to believe it either, even though you can see it happening already.