Ron Paul vs Ben Bernanke: Is Gold Money?

3,960 Comments:

1. I detected deception when bernanke said ...

"...you said 5 trillion"

Its a whole lot more.

2. whoa lol okay dude

3. Hello, have you seen the Zerlux Cash Code (google it)? There are these wicked ideas that teach you how to make money on the internet from the comfort of your home.

4. Then you tell me I obviously don't understand the video? No I don't understand your convoluted thought process, and I don't understand why people don't fact check their hero once and a while.

5. Sorry I didn't mean to bring up a subject that was deeply personal to you. That was very insensitive of me. What comments on my feed are nuts? The ones where I say that Ron Paul is a sensationalist who lied by saying his bill was strictly for transparency? Where I say further transparency isn't necessarily a bad thing? The one where I ask you why you're so excited for a bill that gives the GAO more power of audit when you said the GAO were full of crooks?

6. The FED is owned by jews. It is a private bank. Not national at all.
    Jews profiting from American tax payers' efforts and controlling their money.
    The last time dollar was issued by the American nation was done by Kennedy. He was shot for it, by jews.

7. My family was killed in a car crash, but thanks for reminding me! And, I can make any comment I want I don't live by your rules and it seems everyone on here thinks your an idiot and you're comments on your FEED are just nutzzzzz!

8. I have no idea what you are talking about. Thanks for checking my channel though. I checked yours you spend your entire life on YouTube comment pages. Next family reunion you attend, your family should start wearing contraceptives. You make no valid points, and say factually incorrect things you are obviously an idiot.

9. Think I'm with you on that one. The conspiracy shit gets old really quick too.

10. Looked at your channel and you're a TROLL and a clear cut case of mistaken identity! Now, whose laughing....I AM.....CHECK MATE DUM ASS!

11. There is still the demand side of something like Gold that drives the price up. Whether its a crazy amount of ETF's or India's Consumption. Once Demand drops price drops, interest rates aren't the root cause of the demand. It was fear of inflation, which has proven to be largely untrue. Unless you measure money supply the same way Ron Paul does, which is fucking stupid. What about other commodities, you didn't see the same spikes you would expect if your analysis was correct.

12. lol stfu, you're the dumbest person on here. At least he knows some shit. He's just wrong about this, you may actually be retarded.

13. Lol, ok. You have time to respond to my post with an offtopic rant, but don't have time to make a coherent point about commodity pricing being derived from interest rate swaps. Haven't interest continued to move down over the last few months, more easing like you said, as gold prices have declined as well? Why did that happen? No shit speculators will put reserves in precious metals as interest rates decline, doesn't mean you derive commodity prices from interest rates.

14. Yes I am serious. Please answer my question: How are commodity prices derived from interest rate swaps? I was basically saying I have no fucking clue how these things are valued. Do you? It doesn't mean I don't understand their basic functionality. You don't fucking derive commodity prices directly from interest rate swaps. Why are you arguing with so many people on here when you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Answer my question please, just answer it.

15. your much dumber than I thought, and yes u will be shitting your pants very soon. You actually think no one is planning a meat grinder for chumps like you? DHS buys enough hollow point ammo to last 7 years, and you're assuming your name isn't written on one of those slugs? Poor Mr Sheep somehow your denial has created a safe little world view where it will all hold together with duct tape so you can pretend it's ok. U reveal that your aware that it's corrupt, Just keep the fries coming bahhh !

16. I like how you all speak of dollars like you don't hold and spend them yourself. 😉 Just cracks me up. No, I won't be shitting my pants very soon. They've shown you they are willing to manipulate the markets to keep their game going, so it continues.

Oh dear God.... turn off the Alex Jones you whack job.... and go take your medicine. You and your ilk suffer from delusions of grandeur, and this is a prime example of it.

17. you poor sad fuck ,yes best we part ways, you just hang onto that green toilet paper , you'll be shitting your pants very soon, and it's the only use it will have left. and yes thank fuck I'm not an American citizen would be in your shoes for quids, Welcome ot the 3rd world it's coming at you faster than a Nascar, You keep playing that fiddle as the Titanic sinks , Don't worry the nice man from FEMA will help you up onto the Tailgate nice food there too Monsanto made it !. Happy trail Mr Sheep

18. I have the system running on promises? No, idiot, it does run on promises, without me having to do anything about it.

Whoa wait.... You're not even American? Then I won't waste another minute on you.

19. Yes, idiot. The difference is they are not the same thing. You're the only one saying it's fake. Again, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, and you clearly do not understand the things you try to appear to understand. That was probably the most idiotic analogy I've ever seen.

20. Wow.... I think you make my point for me exactly. You guys are toss pots. Paranoid, delusional morons... every last one of you. A bunch of losers who think they understand things they don't.