3,960 responses to “Ron Paul vs Ben Bernanke: Is Gold Money?”

1. fliptthescript

why does everyone think hes scared? he doesn’t look scared or nervous he can care less. if anyone scared its congress if he pulls the plug on qe united states will be bankrupt

2. fliptthescript

wasn’t for the fed we would be in a depression

3. fliptthescript

well the economy has gone up and gold and silver has gone down. So bernanke was right and they gold bugs were wrong over last 2 years.

4. blues12003

chuckle, l like Paul. seems smarter than Obama and Romney combined and seems less beholden to the ultra rich, if at all why didn’t you American’s elect him?..

5. Pat Cou

I can see why Bernakle was appointed, he is able to keep his composure under the hard fire of Ron Paul for the most part. After he lies about gold not being money he does get a little nerous and makes the mistake of saying gold is an asset. If you think about it he contradicted himself. What makes gold an asset??? I would love to hear Bernake squirm through that answer!

6. OnediZZyDrunK

So? Would you rather Obama owned the Fed then individual investors like you and me? We can go and buy shares and be part owners of federal reserve. I fail to see how having a bunch of politicians control it then a bunch of individual investors.

7. Jesus Silves

What? No gold is still money in this economy because it is based on goods and services, in fact it used to be more clear when all U.S tender was backed by gold. The main reason most businesses use cash is because it’s convenient but it has become increasingly clear that it’s not reliable.

8. iliketherangersalot2

Bernanke pissed his pants when Ron Paul got the floor

9. kalimacho1

wrong paulite cultist…….

10. Daniel Reno

He is also a liar and an accomplice to thievery. Don’t get all uppity because you read a news paper. The FED is a privately owned bank committing crimes against the American people, and for that reason they are committing treason.

11. Daniel Reno

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs”

12. RonaldReturns

Ben Bernanke is so much better than Ron Paul

13. Walter429

it’s a jewbeard

14. BloombergMiddle637

My work buddy laughed when I told them I was gonna rank on top 3 of google with just using MoboRank SEO services (do a google search), but after I showed these people great effects right after I used it they’re begging me to share with them about it. Of course I won’t tell them the detail about this backlink services, lol.

15. bonbelel

long live the FED!

16. MonteGoshornia549

Guys, improve your website’s google ranking does not need to be difficult (I used to feel it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Search a SEO services called MoboRank. Seriously, that seo provider has changed my entire life. I probably shouldn’t even be mentioning it because I do not want a bunch of other folks out there running the same “game” but whatever, I am just in a good mood today so I’ll share the wealth haha.

17. Phillyfan320

From your previous post: “Gold is not money”. that’s all you’ve been saying this entire time! Just because Ben Bernanke has a ton of degrees, doesn’t mean he knows what’s best for the economy (Ron Paul has a doctorate). Bernanke is fooling himself! It doesn’t take a genius to understand that creating money out of thin air destroys it’s value and that’s why the value of gold rises against the dollar. Why do people hold gold during bad economic times? Because it’s REAL money; it has value.

18. van alen

I havent said gold is not money, anything could be money as long as the people accept it as a medium of exchange, like cigarettes in POW camps. What I’m saying is, right now, in this economy, gold is not money, the dollar is the money and that’s what Bernanke is saying. Bernanke is by far the most educated economist in the U.S, has gotten degrees in econ from Princeton and MIT, is the Chairman of the CENTRAL BANK. Do you really think he wouldn’t know what money is? damn, educate YOURSELF

19. Seleukos Epitaph

Bernanke sounds nervous to me, to you guys too? xD

20. ArantirSH

And no one is suprised Bernanke is a jew. :)

21. calin4thewin

die, nigger spammer scum! your mother sucks cocks in hell

22. calin4thewin

gold, silver and other precious metals hold value because they have inherent value in themselves, unlike paper. if you look at say, the liberty dollar, it would be a good chunk of silver in each one. even if nobody accepted it, you still have solid silver to trade with.

by comparison, the paper in a $100 bill is worth about nothing

23. calin4thewin

die, nigger spammer scum

24. swarmiq

it’s tradition…. HAHAHA that made my night… i’m gonna ROFL all the way to sleep :-)

25. shibli noman

Hey, have you considered Huge Shortcuts yet? Just take a look at their web address: HugeShortcuts.com On there you will find a useful free video by a respected internet millionaire revealing the right way to make easy cash online. This helped Mike and other regular men and women to work straight from their home and consequently have the benefit of financial independence super fast. It might help you as well…

26. John Smith

You can say what you want about Bernanke, but even then you have to admit, DAT BEARD IS FRESH#SHWAAG

27. illyas1

28. meaningsx

Why does gold (Or any other kind of currency) hold value? Is it because we simply add a rule to it and say so? I mean I could attain a simple rock/paper/item and apply a rule to it and say “this holds value”.

Would someone please enlighten me on this topic? (I’m not a troll, I’m just curious). Any answers are appreciated.

29. shanti poudel

My classmates laughed when I told them I would make extra cash with Pudgy Paycheck Secret, but then I showed them the results. Go and google Pudgy Paycheck Secret to see their reaction. (You should see their priceless faces!)

30. davec3487

The Fed is a lying self interested scam. End it now!

31. davec3487

END THE FED. Biggest scam in human history.

32. TEMUJINARTS

Do some reading and proper research…and you see “brilliant” is being too generous.
    Although the man is, but the aquirement of knowlegde and facts isnt.

33. watgaanhieraan

Pro abortion myself, gold is not a base metal it’s a noble metal and I say fuck yeah, I absolutely believe in evolution, I belief in global warming but not sure about absolute cause and whether there will be feedback that will suppress it in the long run, he is less of a racist than you, agnostic myself which means I don’t pretend to understand things beyond my human comprehension, the cost of the magazine would have been negligible compared to the gains made for gold purchases by adherents.

34. franks2732

Holy Smokes. List of things and reasons not to like Ron Paul. Against Abortion, believes in a base metal standard, does not believe in evolution, rejects global warming, rejects pensions but accept the money for himself, is a racist, supported and got support from racist groups. Is a fundamentalist christian. Conned innocent people out of money by getting them to purchase a doom and gloom magazine about impending financial collapse (in the 1970s)& produced a son into the same shit.

35. franks2732

Holy Smokes. List of things and reasons not to like Ron Paul. Against Abortion, believes in a base metal standard, does not believe in evolution, rejects global warming, rejects pensions but accept the money for himself, is a racist, supported and got support from racist groups. Is a fundamentalist christian. Conned innocent people out of money by getting them to purchase a doom and gloom magazine about impending financial collapse (in the 1970s) & produced a son into the same shit.

1 94 95 96 97 98 113