Ron Paul: Conviction, Not Compromise!

2607 Responses

Ron Paul’s First 2012 TV Ad

Are you ready to watch Ron Paul’s much-anticipated first TV ad for the 2012 primaries?

Released earlier today, the 65-second spot is dedicated to Ron Paul’s principled stance on the debt ceiling controversy. As we all know, only Ron Paul will not compromise when it comes to cutting spending and balancing the budget!

Watch the ad now:

In the 1980s they did it to Reagan – a debt ceiling compromise, Democrats promising spending cuts, but delivering only tax hikes. The 1990s brought more compromises, more broken promises and more new taxes. This August, the next chapter will be written, a defining moment. $14 trillion in debt, millions unemployed, the dollar in decline. We know where they stand. But will our party’s leaders repeat the mistakes of the past? Will they choose compromise or conviction? One candidate has always been true, Ron Paul. Cut spending, balance the budget, no deals. Standing up to the Washington machine, guided by principle. Restore America now.

Reactions

spooniron:

Best ad EVER!! GO, GO, GO, Dr. NO!!! Ron Paul 2012! I am a BLUE REPUBLICAN!!!!

Liberty4Ever:

Great ad. Very topical, as it leverages TEA Party disgust over Boehner and McConnell rolling over to let Obama raise the debt ceiling so they can hopefully blame the Democrats in the fall. Americans know we’re WAY beyond playing the blame game, and it’s long past time to do something. They’re finally figuring out the fact that the GOP establishment differs from the Democratic establishment in marketing only. They’re both the party of big government. Ron Paul 2012!

wredlich:

Outstanding! It’s great and it’s much more polished than 2008.

nalejbank:

Very exciting ad. Makes the right point that compromise with reducing the increases only yields more than what should be and feeds the big government machine with our labors and our children’s future. What part of CUT don’t you understand? We cannot have less government while spending ever more! Chop spending to equal revenues, end of story.
Great ad – well done – share with everyone in your email address book!!! Let’s go viral !!!

tangledweb79:

That was the best campaign commerical I have ever seen. First class all the way.

ancientwisdom2012:

conviction is based on fundamental principles that do not change when circumstances change, because they are always valid (like freedom and rights). (based in courage)
compromise (of principles), is sophistry, which changes to suit an agenda and in order to deceive and manipulate. (based in fear and a reactionary, irrational nature)(giving up freedom for the illusory “security”…)

Robert M.:

Ron Paul is vilified by Republicans and Democrats, marginalized by the news media and a clear and present danger to the global elite.

Furthermore, he is the ONLY Presidential Candidate with the historical conviction, unwavering values and powerful intellect that can provide true leadership in our country’s time of need.

He’s more than a mere candidate, he is an idea whose time has come!

By way of comparison, here’s a quick flashback to Ron Paul’s first TV ad back from the 2008 election season.

The ostensibly low-budget homage to Ron Paul became an online sensation and an instant classic with grassroots supporters, but it did not have much of an impact on New Hampshire voters.

Ron Paul’s First 2008 TV Ad

Processing your request, Please wait....

2,607 responses to “Ron Paul: Conviction, Not Compromise!”

1. xPaqs

I will cry if ron paul doesn’t get voted in :’(

2. Ellena Core

Random Google results can occasionally lead to excellent blogs like this. You are performing a good job, and we share plenty of views.

3. Tyrone Konek

I see that your published content is rather solid as it comes with lots of insightful information. In Any Event, was overcurious whether you would willing to exchange contacts with my site, as I am looking forward to build contacts to further inflate and gain ground for my website. I do not mind you laying my links at the front page, just accepting this web links on this particular web page is more than enough. Anyway, would you please leave a message at my website if you are interested in swapping links, I would really appreciate that. Best wishes from me and hope to hear from you soon!

4. reverse osmosis

An old broom knows the dirty corners best.

5. tutaj aldo shoes

You said “creation happened – the odds? of it happening by chance are slim”. . So if we are to presume that your hypothesis is correct…who or what created the universe and what evidence do you have for confirmation? If your assertion is that a “god” created everything then which god would it be? If you are stating that it was the biblical god then we can completely disregard the hypothesis as utterly absurd and continue searching for a valid explanation.

6. zabawki edukacyjne

Your post is extremely interesting. Can you post again soon?

7. Jean Schone

You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

8. Raspberry Ketone

I need to say, as a whole lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt assist but shed interest following a even though. Its as in the event you had a wonderful grasp on the topic matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Possibly you need to consider this from far far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldnt generalise so considerably. Its better in case you think about what other people might have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction towards the subject. Take into consideration adjusting your own believed approach and giving other people who may read this the benefit with the doubt.

9. honda accord car keys

Hello Nice blog site. Do you want to guest publish on my very own sometime? If so make sure you tell me by means of e mail or just answer this remark because I subscribed to notices and can realize should you choose.

10. Debera Bilal

NICE NICE!

11. whole house water filter systems

From small beginnings come great things.

12. Ellie Lournes

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

13. Scmshacks

I made my entire family to vote for ron paul

14. a600796

I’ve said that least 600796 times. SCK was here

15. nike free run

Hey there! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

16. MrTruthVideos

RON PAUL 2012!

17. EcoIShere

A monkey or a money stealing dickhead….actually both work for Romny and Obama vote for the lesser evil meh

18. tornadochaser2010

Thanks for the input!

19. gabigowriel

I would kill/execute ALL POLITICIANS without remorse!
    Humans are better off WITHOUT SOMEONE TO LIE THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND STILL GET AWAY WITH IT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!
    Sorry for my “capslock”(I notice it’s becomed an “issue” for many lately), or my direct answer but after decades of watching and studing politics THAT’S MY POSITION REGARDING POLITICS!
    Good day!

20. tornadochaser2010

You will one day! So who do you like better: Obama or Romney?

21. gabigowriel

I personally don’t give a flying fuck!

22. gabigowriel

I personally don’t give a flying fuck!

23. tornadochaser2010

Oh well. You’ll wish America had him as president when we get involved in a major war with China and the Middle East and when this nation drowns in debt.

24. gabigowriel

that’s the diplomatic way of saying HE’S OUT!

25. tornadochaser2010

Ron Paul has not suspended his presidential campaign, but his advisers have acknowledged that he has no chance of winning the Republican nomination anymore.
    Winning the nomination is not the campaign’s goal. Rather, amassing delegates and influencing the nominating process continues to be the focus.

26. gabigowriel

you’re an idiot just like your mother!
    RON PAUL only made/played a game to put MITT ROMNEY in the position that he is NOW!
    For your dumb ass information RON PAUL HAS WITHDRAWN from this anecdotal “presidential election”!
    You ALL have been fooled once more!
    It’s so easy *FOR THEM* that it has becomed a child’s game…
    P.S.:
    sorry to hear it so straight from me,a romanian who was VERY happy and hopefull when OBAMA was elected but VERY DISSAPOINTED in a short time after that!
    it’s all a GAME!

27. scarygary5678

#moneyball

28. Eliyahu Benamozegh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ Restore ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★
    END TYRANNY + RESTORE PEACE = PRESIDENT RON PAUL
    ROMNEY: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ENDORSE RON PAUL?
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ PEACE! ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    CalZukiWorks & Co.

29. 6674eddy

we have to borrow to make money wake up americka we need to take the money from the money changers and make it ours again .

30. 6674eddy

Our parents were not to blame they were brain washed with the only information they had TV and Newspapers today we have the Internet we should all protect it as a child. That is no excuse for them not taking up arms and ending this years ago.

The Evil edomites are the ones to blame for the current situation.

31. 6674eddy

ron paul should not be on the same video of the traitor Regan. His death was not painful enough.

32. MrTintin999999

lol but not really

33. Ariakas7708

Offer to paint the house for free if they vote for RP. Worked for my dad and hes a one man fox news army :D

34. thenannyfan1436

I’m 13 and I wish I could do that, my family just doesn’t listen to reason and will not look any other way than what they believe in. I am a democrat and I would still vote for Ron Paul, I support anyone that I believe would help improve America.

35. manshow15

RNC RULE 38
    NO DELEGATES SHALL BE BOUND BY ANY ATTEMPT OF ANY STATE OR CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT TO IMPOSE THE UNIT RULE*
    *The unit rule prohibits binding delegates to vote according to how a majority of delegates from their state to vote