STAR TREK: The Search for Ron Paul

• Budvb

creative!

• tstruss912

The federation is a HUGE gov…I doubt they would have an interest in Paul.

• nakor667

That was pretty awesome

• shounenbat510

Very good editing! Great video. I have a hard time seeing the Federation supporting liberty, though.

• conraddoavil

this should be a real ron paul tv ad!

• MrWesJH

I knew all Ron Paul supporters were nerds.
    And that’s why I’m one.

• Shamak

I wish this wasn’t getting so much political discussion, because its sheer cleverness is remarkable regardless of the viewer’s affiliation. It is uncannily accurate, too. Rand as the “junior agitant” is hilarious! Maybe if I wasn’t such a Paulista myself I might not be so impressed by this, but I doubt it. That “God Bless Texas” song that played briefly was a little out of place, though.

• freeisnotenough

Great video. Thumbs up this comment if you hope there’s a sequel in the works.

• TheRushfanatic

Awesome!

• ibizalifestyle5

the Ferengis have that bar

• kathicII

The Federation is an interesting combination of libertarianism and communism. There is no real corrosion for people to do things but there is also no capitalism. Capitalism only exists when there is scarcity and there isn’t much in Star Trek. There is still property rights but no economy.

• blank557

Sheesh, Guys, relax. It’s a harmless meme honoring Ron Paul. I think its rather clever and well done.

Debating about the faults of a hypothetical Federation is akin to a bunch of geeks arguing about a Enterprise class ship is capable of defeating a Empire Star destroyer. Who cares?

• chaosinus

this is goofy. lolz.

• waypasthadenough

If you sit home waiting your turn you deserve to have your gun taken from your cold dead hands.

The Founders didn’t wait for the Brits to knock down their doors. They gathered at the green and stood up like men and they killed government employees all the way back to Boston.

What will you do when it’s time to hunt NWO hacks, republicrats and commies(“Liberals” and ‘progressives’)?

Don’t understand? Follow my links. Read the quotes page first.

• waypasthadenough

Buckley was a CFR member. Reagan was another tool. Most of the ‘conservatives’ we see on the weaponvision are fake.

Don’t understand? Follow my links. Read the quotes page first.

• FriendsOfMankind

Ron Paul- Not one that “only cares for self” BUT wants ALL to Prosper, not just “his buddies”. —- And he sticks to his word No Matter What Others Think — RARE!

He got my vote last election – He is AGAIN and I hope for all our sake, and our countries, that more people start to think, start to get involved and “Make It So”!

• ugie1028

did anyone else rofl when the texas map came up and heard ‘god bless texas.’? haha

• gigantcom5

-Why is UFP not communist system…
    Federation have Congress (Federation Council) and president with very limited powers (president with limited powers is a libertarian ideal). Therefore, UFP is some form of intergalactic republic.
    – Why is UFP (United Federation of Planets) not socialist…
    UFP have no monetary system (accept in Kirk time). No money, no taxes. Without taxes there can’t be gov takeover of your labor and its distribution .(Keeping what you earn is wet dream of libertarians).

• scruncherg

now that was some very good editing, RP 2012

• laxman72487

VIOLATES CBS COPYRIGHT ON STAR TREK MATERIALS!!!!