9 responses to “Ron Paul: “I’m in This Race to Win!””

1. Chenery

Going to donate 100 bucks to the next money bomb…please, let me know if I am correct in saying it is September 19th? :)

We’re with you all the way, Dr. Paul; I am just unbelievably excited that you’re running again, and doing a damned good job: give them a “run for their dollars”!

2. Josh

I saw a few public debate of congressman Paul. Apparently, if there is the toughest question, then he is the first one to question (he answered intelligently that other may have their jaw drop). If he responses truthfully, then his responses will be cut short. Some media have strong political agenda and bias toward someone speaking “truth” especially toward Congressman Paul.

Congressman Paul has ability, leadership, and vision to be the U.S. president that can be easily distinguished from other “pure politician”. Politician can raise money as much as they want, but the vote will speak for itself. We will see in 2012 presidential election.

He is the true leader. I should have my right to vote in 2012 presidential election. And, you have my vote.

3. Shane Mayfield

Ron Paul 2012 you have my support and my vote but cannot help with money as I’m unemployed and benefits ran out some time ago. But I’ll do everything else I can to help get you in the white house as you are our only hope to save this great nation.

4. Jt Hollister

Ron Paul, you are truly this country’s only hope. You have my vote and my support, though I can’t spare the cash right now.

5. Douglas

I want Ron Paul to Win! Ron Paul will be the first Man that I want in office. I am here and ready to fight for Ron Paul as Commander and Chief! I know that I am not the only one. We are the people and no one can take this from US!

Changing Monetary Policy is not taboo. We can do this and it is our right to make this change. Under my allegiance to Ron Paul the issuance of US currency WILL GO DIRECTLYT TO EVERYONE WHO NEEDS IT TO CREATE Jobs and Services.

So how am I a threat to their establishment?

6. Douglas

7. Douglas

Our Enemy controls the media and does not want you the listen too or think about Ron Paul! Our Enemy is spindles cowards that have polarized the US political system. The method of polarization I see is brilliant if you are an International Monetary Power. It is simple to see. The Dems are being bribed with ‘Political Power’ and the GOP is being bribed with ‘Industrial Power’.

8. Mike

Common ron paul. Fix the economy so a guy like me would be able to have money to donate x-x

9. Debbie Hitson Randall

would be nice to give but seeing that I only have 10 bucks to make it till next month… I don’t see it happening…but you do have my vote…you see with no jobs around here and living on sons SSI…we can hardley make it month to month….